It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elon musk
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:03 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Sir! Log off, sir!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:43 am 

I really haven't heard a compelling reason that his purchase is bad for free speech.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:50 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
good dolphin wrote:
I really haven't heard a compelling reason that his purchase is bad for free speech.

I’ll reserve judgement until the new Head of Disinformation opines.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:56 am 

good dolphin wrote:

The only real argument is that the whole "I'm going to buy twitter" thing seemed to come from him getting mad that some twitter rando was posting public information about where his private plane was flying so he offered him $5k to shut it down, and the guy countered with $50k, and then Musk ended up just buying all of twitter 3 months later.

But, current twitter bans people all the time anyways, so if flight tracking twitter users get banned but Donald Trump returns it is probably a wash in terms of free speech.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Brick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

The only real argument is that the whole "I'm going to buy twitter" thing seemed to come from him getting mad that some twitter rando was posting public information about where his private plane was flying so he offered him $5k to shut it down, and the guy countered with $50k, and then Musk ended up just buying all of twitter 3 months later.

But, current twitter bans people all the time anyways, so if flight tracking twitter users get banned but Donald Trump returns it is probably a wash in terms of free speech.

The entire site was liberal horseshit propganda, Now it will be more balanced. Lets see this crackhead HB end up in prison with his old man Mr. Magoo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I would say it is. I'm not sure what else you would call it.

Right wing echo chamber. We might be Qanon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:11 am 

Me, step off?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Monthly active users:

1. Fuckfacebook 3 billion
2. Youtube 2.3 billion
3. WhatsApp 2 billion
4. Messenger 1.3 billion
5. Thotgram 1.2 billion
6. WeChat 1.2 billion
7. PedoTok 750 million
8. Douyin 600 million
9. Telegram 600 million
10. QQ 595 million
11. Qzone 517 million
12. Weibo 521 million
13. Qzone 517 million
14. Kuaishou 481 million
15. Pinterest 459 million
16. Reddit 430 million
17. Twitter 396 million (questionable numbers )
18. Quora 300 million

Reddit sold for like 10 to 20 million when Conde Nast bought it. About 6 months ago Reddit was valued at 10 billion. No fucking way twitter's worth 40 billion.

Pinterest gets so much traffic because you always end up on their stupid site when you do a google image search and click through images.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
W_Z wrote:

Me, step off?

so Janice might be the new governor of Montana? Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Spaulding wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I would say it is. I'm not sure what else you would call it.

Right wing echo chamber. We might be Qanon.

Definitely indistinguishable that is for sure.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:50 am 

denisdman wrote:
W_Z wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
W_Z wrote:
WfR has several homes and is thus greater than you. he's allow to condescend us, the lesser people.

It was fine for FavreFan to repeatedly threaten me. To say that I need to die because of my empty life. Refuting that was the really insulting part.

Last time I checked I’m not FavreFan. And if you really took his posts as threats you certainly didn’t act accordingly to someone who is legitimately concerned.

Having met all three of you in person, FF, WfR, and WZ, only WZ has a board persona that matches up with him in real life. All three are very nice and easy to converse with in person. FF is incredibly fun to hang out with because he spills drinks and generally does lots of dumb stuff.

FF and WfR are (were in FF’s case) willing to engage in needlessly long arguments that will never result in a meeting of the minds. I guess that is what this place is for….so have at it.

Disagree. W-Z and FF are cool and I say this as a person that has had many an argument with FavreFan here. We rarely agreed about anything but he wasn't a bad guy and neither is W-Z. And we disagree on probably most things but it is always respectful.

WFR isn't a "nice guy". He is a bigot, a creep, and a liar. FF never stated that he would "kill" him. He stated that he was going to "slap the shit out of him the next time he sees him". Big difference. And for him to throw out the guy's name unsolicited demonstrates just how much of a shitstain piece of garbage that he happens to be. FF doesn't have anything to do with this. So why bring him up other than to play "victim" around here?

And the reason that FF threatened his sorry ass is because he realized that he was a snake MFer who plays "nice" when he saw him in person only to talk shit about him personally when he gets on here. And what guy bums a square from someone and then tries to air him out later?

And lastly FF actually was willing to and eventually fall out with the guy that he was probably the closest too on here (Leash) because he believed that Leash was starting to express "beliefs" that were eerily similar to guys like Twitter Feed. That says a lot about the guy and his character by the way.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:54 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
The Missing Link wrote:
denisdman wrote:
W_Z wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
W_Z wrote:
WfR has several homes and is thus greater than you. he's allow to condescend us, the lesser people.

It was fine for FavreFan to repeatedly threaten me. To say that I need to die because of my empty life. Refuting that was the really insulting part.

Last time I checked I’m not FavreFan. And if you really took his posts as threats you certainly didn’t act accordingly to someone who is legitimately concerned.

Having met all three of you in person, FF, WfR, and WZ, only WZ has a board persona that matches up with him in real life. All three are very nice and easy to converse with in person. FF is incredibly fun to hang out with because he spills drinks and generally does lots of dumb stuff.

FF and WfR are (were in FF’s case) willing to engage in needlessly long arguments that will never result in a meeting of the minds. I guess that is what this place is for….so have at it.

Disagree. W-Z and FF are cool and I say this as a person that has had many an argument with FavreFan here. We rarely agreed about anything but he wasn't a bad guy and neither is W-Z. And we disagree on probably most things but it is always respectful.

WFR isn't a "nice guy". He is a bigot, a creep, and a liar. FF never stated that he would "kill" him. He stated that he was going to "slap the shit out of him the next time he sees him". Big difference. And for him to throw out the guy's name unsolicited demonstrates just how much of a shitstain piece of garbage that he happens to be. FF doesn't have anything to do with this. So why bring him up other than to play "victim" around here?

And the reason that FF threatened his sorry ass is because he realized that he was a snake MFer who plays "nice" when he saw him in person only to talk shit about him personally when he gets on here. And what guy bums a square from someone and then tries to air him out later?

And lastly FF actually was willing to and eventually fall out with the guy that he was probably the closest too on here (Leash) because he believed that Leash was starting to express "beliefs" that were eerily similar to guys like Twitter Feed. That says a lot about the guy and his character by the way.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
FF constantly annoyed me on here with his bullshit. Lots of fun in person but not my favorite from a posting perspective. I never put him on ignore but stop reading his posts long ago.

I know this will never happen, but you and WfR would get along great in person. You would have a fun time debating stuff. I have pretty wide disagreements with him and Jorr, and yet we are like old friends when we get together. JLN is cool too, in person. For whatever reasons the interactions you guys have get way too personal. Just my objective view of it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:01 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
denisdman wrote:
FF constantly annoyed me on here with his bullshit. Lots of fun in person but not my favorite from a posting perspective. I never put him on ignore but stop reading his posts long ago.

I know this will never happen, but you and WfR would get along great in person. You would have a fun time debating stuff. I have pretty wide disagreements with him and Jorr, and yet we are like old friends when we get together. JLN is cool too, in person. For whatever reasons the interactions you guys have get way too personal. Just my objective view of it.

I think I'm going to Johnson Creek tomorrow.

I'll wave on my way by.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:02 pm 

denisdman wrote:

We argued a bit but I always appreciated the interactions that I had with him about basketball. Even though he didn't know nearly as much as he believed that he did :lol: :lol: :lol:
denisdman wrote:
I know this will never happen, but you and WfR would get along great in person. You would have a fun time debating stuff. I have pretty wide disagreements with him and Jorr, and yet we are like old friends when we get together.

There is no chance of that ever happening. The bigotry alone would negate that from ever happening. Not to mention that for the better part of a year the piece of shit has accused me of being a pedophile. I can't ignore that. It isn't about simply "having a difference of opinion either. Its that he is a bigot and a liar. And its not just his "hatred of blacks either". He also hates whites that do not support his rather ignorant and bigoted views. And honestly I think that who he shows himself to be in "person" isn't really who he happens be either. The racist, insecure bigot that falsely accuses me of being a pedophile is who this guy really is.

denisdman wrote:
JLN is cool too, in person. For whatever reasons the interactions you guys have get way too personal. Just my objective view of it.

I don't have use for bigots. Particularly when it is obvious that the bigotry impacts the way that they interact with me here. Which in the case of those 2, it is obvious that it has and does. Has nothing to do with someone "disagreeing" with me either. It has to do with openly targeting people because of their skin color. And expressing certain views simply because of the person's skin color. Or holding certain views "only" because of the color of the person's skin. Which those two obviously do.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
what happened to FF? Stafford winning the Super Bowl too painful for him to post anymore?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
Hussra wrote:
what happened to FF? Stafford winning the Super Bowl too painful for him to post anymore?

I was about to post the same thing. Did something specific happen (beyond Stafford) that drove him away? I figured he was taking a break and would be back before the draft but it doesn't seem that way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:28 pm 

I doubt it was the Stafford thing. FF was wrong about most things for 15 years and he still kept on posting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:30 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Brick wrote:
I doubt it was the Stafford thing. FF was wrong about most things for 15 years and he still kept on posting.

Tri fecta of Lonzo sucking cock, Stafford SB and Tatum over Mitchell.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:31 pm 

Brick wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
312player wrote:
Brick wrote:

Tri fecta of Lonzo sucking cock, Stafford SB and Tatum over Mitchell.

Don't forget how all-star Lauri would be a franchise player when the bulls drafted him. Another great ff take

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Trump Pies delivered by fwank

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Considering the Bulls were 23-12 with Lonzo and 23-24 without him, I don’t think you could call his play this year “sucking cock.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:52 pm 

Cheap Charlie wrote:

Hah….might have raise prices.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:57 pm 

FF was a riot in person exceeded only by the true train wreck that was (is?) Hockey Gay.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
good dolphin wrote:

There isn't one. Only the whiny "blue checkmark brigade" types that don't want to open the door for an opposing viewpoint.

And most of them are just upset because Musk basically said he didn't give a shit about pronouns, and the Causeheads just want to be on the "right side" of every issue.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
denisdman wrote:
FF was a riot in person exceeded only by the true train wreck that was (is?) Hockey Gay.

Was the night that FF nailed Darko's elderly Irish neighbor (foon :lol: :lol: :lol: ) the same as HG getting blown on the front porch by his girlfriend?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
sjboyd0137 wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Was the night that FF nailed Darko's elderly Irish neighbor (foon :lol: :lol: :lol: ) the same as HG getting blown on the front porch by his girlfriend?

I seem to recall HG drinking hard stuff early, passing out, possibly honking in the back yard, passing out again, then returning to the party drinking whisky.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:04 pm 

Darkside wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I seem to recall HG drinking hard stuff early, passing out, possibly honking in the back yard, passing out again, then returning to the party drinking whisky.

He had a lot going on to fit a bj in there too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 39  Next