It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elon musk
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:05 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Hawg Ass wrote:
Darkside wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
denisdman wrote:
FF was a riot in person exceeded only by the true train wreck that was (is?) Hockey Gay.

Was the night that FF nailed Darko's elderly Irish neighbor (foon :lol: :lol: :lol: ) the same as HG getting blown on the front porch by his girlfriend?

I seem to recall HG drinking hard stuff early, passing out, possibly honking in the back yard, passing out again, then returning to the party drinking whisky.

He had a lot going on to fit a bj in there too.

Hes an animal.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
denisdman wrote:
FF was a riot in person exceeded only by the true train wreck that was (is?) Hockey Gay.

FF has always been chill in person. Even when he ruined Tiny's iPad with alcohol.

You, on the other hand, were far more subdued than I expected.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
312player wrote:
Brick wrote:
I doubt it was the Stafford thing. FF was wrong about most things for 15 years and he still kept on posting.

Tri fecta of Lonzo sucking cock, Stafford SB and Tatum over Mitchell.

Mitchell's 6'1", Tatum's 6'8", impossible for Mitchell to play defense the way Tatum's been playing lately. You're not putting Mitchell on Durant the way Tatum played Durant in the playoffs.

If FF's team doesn't shit the bed against the Niners, Stafford has to go through Lambeau to get to the Super Bowl and Stafford's history at Lambeau is not good. Everything broke just right for the Rams. Stafford made a few good plays late in games to pull out W's in the playoffs. But Stafford's play also put his team behind the 8 ball to make those plays necessary.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Darkside wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Was the night that FF nailed Darko's elderly Irish neighbor (foon :lol: :lol: :lol: ) the same as HG getting blown on the front porch by his girlfriend?

I seem to recall HG drinking hard stuff early, passing out, possibly honking in the back yard, passing out again, then returning to the party drinking whisky.

It's entirely possible that was the timeline, too...it's been a while, and I can't remember shit half the time. I do remember him polishing off a bottle of Jameson by himself before probably 4 in the afternoon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Hussra wrote:
312player wrote:
Brick wrote:
I doubt it was the Stafford thing. FF was wrong about most things for 15 years and he still kept on posting.

Mitchell's 6'1", Tatum's 6'8", impossible for Mitchell to play defense the way Tatum's been playing lately. You're not putting Mitchell on Durant the way Tatum played Durant in the playoffs.

It was a tougher fight earlier than it appears to be now but FF vastly overrated Donovan Mitchell. He had him as a future MVP at one time. The way JKidd is sending Brunson and Dimwiddie at him illustrates just how little his defense is valued by coaches around the league. He is a good player but far from a superstar, which is what FF touted him to be initially.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
There are very few players who get worse every year at D (other than because they get old), but Mitchell has done that from the jump.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Darkside wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Throw in Frank taking money to show his dick to everyone and I can really see why Darkside kinda maybe didnt want to open his home to people here any longer.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:41 pm 

Maybe a change in head coach will help Mitchell's defense the way Brad Stevens turning the team over to Udoka unlocked Tatum. Stevens proving to be a better GM than he was a head coach.

One thing I've heard about Utah's perimeter defense is because they have Rudy Gobert back there the perimeter defenders worry more about shutting down the outside shot than stopping drives. If you get beat, Gobert's there to back you up, is the thinking. Probably not the best way to teach defense, especially if you end up having to go small ball without Gobert in the playoffs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Rogue sees wrong quite a bit. He should see an optometrist. Or maybe a shrink. Or both.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Trump Pies delivered by fwank
They are worried about Musk's new toy. Very worried they won't be able to control our thoughts.
First that insane DHS person coming for your thoughts. Now this for the kill.
World Wide 1984

White House NSA Organizes Security Summit With 50 Nation Peers to Discuss Future of the Internet

What could possibly go wrong when the National Security Advisor, Jake Sullivan, organizes a “minister level launch of the Declaration for the Future of the Internet.” Put more succinctly, that would be 50 nation intelligence ministers getting together to decide what they will permit on the internet.

Apparently, a collective partner rule book is forthcoming. Big Tech will be given specific instructions on how to comply.

The global rulebook on how to handle, define and eliminate ‘disinformation’, ‘misinformation’ and ‘malinformation’ on the world-wide internet.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... -internet/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
sjboyd0137 wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Yup. He went at it hard early.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:02 pm 

Nas wrote:
denisdman wrote:

FF has always been chill in person. Even when he ruined Tiny's iPad with alcohol.

You, on the other hand, were far more subdued than I expected.

Yeah you showed up at the tail end of the night (for me), and I had been trying really hard to avoid getting drunk and then trying to get home.

I only get crazy once in a while. I was overshadowed by the fish blood stained shirt of leash.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:28 pm 

Cheap Charlie wrote:
They are worried about Musk's new toy. Very worried they won't be able to control our thoughts.
World Wide 1984

White House NSA Organizes Security Summit With 50 Nation Peers to Discuss Future of the Internet

What could possibly go wrong when the National Security Advisor, Jake Sullivan, organizes a “minister level launch of the Declaration for the Future of the Internet.” Put more succinctly, that would be 50 nation intelligence ministers getting together to decide what they will permit on the internet.

Apparently, a collective partner rule book is forthcoming. Big Tech will be given specific instructions on how to comply.

The global rulebook on how to handle, define and eliminate ‘disinformation’, ‘misinformation’ and ‘malinformation’ on the world-wide internet.

Good luck with that. Unless you turn off internet access for large swaths of the population, you aren't regulating the internet. Arab countries are some of the largest consumers of OnlyFans, despite it being illegal in those countries. Chiners still get the real news about China via the internet, despite China's Great Firewall or whatever. Only reason a lot of Russians don't get outside news is because it turns out internet access is far from universal in backwards-ass Russia.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:58 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
There are very few players who get worse every year at D (other than because they get old), but Mitchell has done that from the jump.

Yeah Jamal Murray has him to thank for his huge contract.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
whitesoxfanfrank wrote:
312player wrote:
Brick wrote:

Don't forget how all-star Lauri would be a franchise player when the bulls drafted him. Another great ff take

Noah Fant take was equally garbage.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
KDdidit wrote:
Considering the Bulls were 23-12 with Lonzo and 23-24 without him, I don’t think you could call his play this year “sucking cock.”

His play thus far from draft day, also..lot of other factors in that misleading Bulls record, like schedule and other players out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
312player wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Considering the Bulls were 23-12 with Lonzo and 23-24 without him, I don’t think you could call his play this year “sucking cock.”

His play thus far from draft day, also..lot of other factors in that misleading Bulls record, like schedule and other players out.

Schedule ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:22 pm 

312player wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Yeah still has never played in a playoff game in 5 seasons. Obviously would have this year as their 5th or 6th best player. N.O. actually got better without him and Zion playing this year.

What makes Lonzo more attractive than he would be ordinarily is that Coby stinks and the Bulls do not have any other options at the 1.

People here laughed (chalk another one up) when I stated that I'd take Jalen Brunson straight up for him. Not now

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Margana Namai (I hate Pizza)
Cheap Charlie wrote:
World Wide 1984

They are deathly afraid of the actual convictions that would have to be meted out if the world ever found out what really happened and who was behind the 2020 election fraud, COVID, and the true reason and goings on regarding this Ukraine fiasco.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:56 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Disagree. W-Z and FF are cool and I say this as a person that has had many an argument with FavreFan here. We rarely agreed about anything but he wasn't a bad guy and neither is W-Z. And we disagree on probably most things but it is always respectful.

hey if we all agreed all the time the world would be a boring place. disagreements can be the birth of ideas and conversation.

The Missing Link wrote:
WFR isn't a "nice guy". He is a bigot, a creep, and a liar. FF never stated that he would "kill" him. He stated that he was going to "slap the shit out of him the next time he sees him". Big difference. And for him to throw out the guy's name unsolicited demonstrates just how much of a shitstain piece of garbage that he happens to be. FF doesn't have anything to do with this. So why bring him up other than to play "victim" around here?

i'm disappointed that he takes the low road so often. he was a decent guy (Nice GuyTM) in person but i guess as ed torian would say, he was being deceptive. and if you're going to be hyperbolic and not be funny, then you're only being the very thing you insult "the left" of being. no one really threatened him, and no one was urging him to be killed. there was one night years ago where i was basically being "coached" in ways to kill myself. it was a joke, i was in on it, but it got so drawn out that it drew concern from a user (jbills or nas, can't remember). i knew it wasn't serious, so i blew it off. that's what this message board is for me. i mean, i can get thin skin from time to time as well...but to take it to the level that WfR has, to use it as some kind of accusatory weapon. that's weak.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
It's hilarious because Elon is basically shit talking and making fun of his new work force. Wouldn't be surprised if he wants them to quit so he can start over without having to fire them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
blackhawksfan wrote:
It's hilarious because Elon is basically shit talking and making fun of his new work force. Wouldn't be surprised if he wants them to quit so he can start over without having to fire them.

Smart guy, saves on severance.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Good show!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:43 pm 

I still don't see the value. Twitter's never been able to monetize the platform beyond annoying ads. Twitter's worth 10 to 15 billion tops currently. Musk has an out where he can pay $1 billion and walk away from the deal. I think he's probably going to either do that--say he was just trolling and doesn't really want to pay 4x for an asset of dubious value to begin with--or leverage that walk-away provision to get the price down.

Man to woman: Would you sleep with me for one million dollars?
Woman: Sure.
Man: How about for ten dollars?
Woman: What do you think I am?
Man: We’ve already established what you are. All we’re doing is bargaining about price.

Maybe now that Musk has Twitter on board with selling to him he'll negotiate a better price and use the billion dollar walk-away provision as leverage.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:30 pm 

I don’t follow Twitter investment wise but it generated $5.1B in revenue last year….

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:36 pm 

He has some funny tweets about buying insurers AIG and Hiscox.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Coco cola and McDonald's ones were good. You like the insurance ones because you deal with insurance. Insurance jokes are rarely funny.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Spaulding wrote:
Coco cola and McDonald's ones were good. You like the insurance ones because you deal with insurance. Insurance jokes are rarely funny.

What do you call 10,000 insurance adjusters at the bottom of the ocean?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:16 pm 

shakes wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

What do you call 10,000 insurance adjusters at the bottom of the ocean?

Less chances for you to sue us?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 39  Next