It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:38 am 

"MO DRIVER" at the Tim Walkoe show in Skokie with some other radio guys Saturday nite:
http://www.959theriver.com/includes/new ... ction_id=2

Jay Hood jlist

Last edited by Porterhouse on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:04 pm 

mo driver struck me as a dickhead on the air...don't know what he's like in real life...was he?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: The one I make every friday night
W_Z wrote:
mo driver struck me as a dickhead on the air...don't know what he's like in real life...was he?

he was a huge dickhead when he was with Kevhead, not to mention a whiny little bitch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:11 pm 

Dickhead? Whiny? I don't know, I never heard the Kev Show, that was before my time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:18 pm 

Porterhouse wrote:
Dickhead? Whiny? I don't know, I never heard the Kev Show, that was before my time.

he was on the kevin matthews show was on 94.7 back in late 90's untill 2001, it changed formats in 2001 and is now an oldies station. He was a traffic guy with kev and just whined and whined more then my three year old does now

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Redneckmommy wrote:
Porterhouse wrote:

he was on the kevin matthews show was on 94.7 back in late 90's untill 2001, it changed formats in 2001 and is now an oldies station. He was a traffic guy with kev and just whined and whined more then my three year old does now

I second that. Scott Mackay is his real name, and he was not only "Moe Driver" the traffic reporter on Kevin Matthews' former morning show when 94.7 was a classic rocker in the '90s & "The ZONE" in the early 2000s, but he also did some imaging work for the station before changing formats. That's a fancy term for doing voiceover work for the radio station, and did similar work for 93XRT after he left 94.7. He was also the morning man for a brief time at 94.7 when they became WLS-FM "The True Oldies Channel", but got replaced earlier this year by Brant Miller. Yes, the same Brant who worked at 'LS back in the day, and is the #1 meteorologist at NBC 5.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:18 pm 

SHARK wrote:
Redneckmommy wrote:
Porterhouse wrote:

I second that. Scott Mackay is his real name, and he was not only "Moe Driver" the traffic reporter on Kevin Matthews' former morning show when 94.7 was a classic rocker in the '90s & "The ZONE" in the early 2000s, but he also did some imaging work for the station before changing formats. That's a fancy term for doing voiceover work for the radio station, and did similar work for 93XRT after he left 94.7. He was also the morning man for a brief time at 94.7 when they became WLS-FM "The True Oldies Channel", but got replaced earlier this year by Brant Miller. Yes, the same Brant who worked at 'LS back in the day, and is the #1 meteorologist at NBC 5.

mckay is still on the radio over at 94.7. I have the pleasure every morning in the car when on a school run of hearing him and his vile poop spewing mouth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:05 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Mo is married to some other broadcaster, right? Didn't she have a morning gig on one of the FM stations for a time? I am surprised SHARK did not tell us about that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 pm 

a retard wrote:
Mo is married to some other broadcaster, right? Didn't she have a morning gig on one of the FM stations for a time? I am surprised SHARK did not tell us about that.

Brook Hunter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:55 pm 

Redneckmommy wrote:
mckay is still on the radio over at 94.7. I have the pleasure every morning in the car when on a school run of hearing him and his vile poop spewing mouth

What are you smoking?! He's not there anymore, he's in Aurora: Wayne's World! http://www.959theriver.com/includes/new ... ction_id=2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:01 pm 

Porterhouse wrote:
a retard wrote:

Brook Hunter.

Touche. I ran out of space. Brooke was on several FM modern/alternative rock stations, including when 94.7 was known as "The ZONE" earlier this decade, along with 101.9 "The MIX" & Q101.1. I remember Brooke's name came up several times when Scott, I mean "Moe", worked with Kev when 94.7 was a classic rocker back in the '90s. Brooke Hunter had a cup of coffee hosting mornings very briefly a few years ago with Jill Egan and a certain "King" named Brian "The Whipping Boy" Paruch at "The ZONE". She went on maternity leave from 94.7 if memory serves, and never returned. This was before "The ZONE" became WLS-FM and "Chicago's True Oldies Channel". While I have no clue what Brooke is doing now, Jill is traffic girl/producer with the Bret Michaels-looking Eddie Webb on 97.9 "The LOOP" in the afternoon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:29 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
SHARK wrote:
Porterhouse wrote:
a retard wrote:

Brook Hunter.

Touche. I ran out of space. Brooke was on several FM modern/alternative rock stations, including when 94.7 was known as "The ZONE" earlier this decade, along with 101.9 "The MIX" & Q101.1. I remember Brooke's name came up several times when Scott, I mean "Moe", worked with Kev when 94.7 was a classic rocker back in the '90s. Brooke Hunter had a cup of coffee hosting mornings very briefly a few years ago with Jill Egan and a certain "King" named Brian "The Whipping Boy" Paruch at "The ZONE". She went on maternity leave from 94.7 if memory serves, and never returned. This was before "The ZONE" became WLS-FM and "Chicago's True Oldies Channel". While I have no clue what Brooke is doing now, Jill is traffic girl/producer with the Bret Michaels-looking Eddie Webb on 97.9 "The LOOP" in the afternoon.

Thanks for that Brook update. I remember liking her. One more question: How do you "run out of space" on a message board? I thought the internets were pretty much unlimited. There is a scrolly thing on the side if necessary :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:12 pm 

Touche, my friend. I probably used the wrong term when I wrote "out of space", but sometimes, my posts are lengthy & very wordy...I try to be informative & accurate, but try to edit whenever necessary.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
SHARK wrote:
Touche, my friend. I probably used the wrong term when I wrote "out of space", but sometimes, my posts are lengthy & very wordy...I try to be informative & accurate, but try to edit whenever necessary.

I appreciate that

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:02 pm 

Porterhouse wrote:
Redneckmommy wrote:

What are you smoking?! He's not there anymore, he's in Aurora: Wayne's World! http://www.959theriver.com/includes/new ... ction_id=2

you mean i get to have the river ruined for me? Oh crap!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:19 pm 

Finally: Scott P. Mackay of WERV = spmack = Match! http://www.959theriver.com/includes/new ... ction_id=2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
No, I'm related to Shirley P. Macmahon.