It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:51 pm 

Man some days...

Went out to mow the yard. Got our riding mower out and it wouldnt start. So take battery out and go to the store and get a new one. Get it hooked up and nothing. So I check all the connections thinking maybe it was a fuse or something like that. Everything looked good. So I take battery back to the store and ask them to test it as I think there maybe an issue with it. It tests bad and they get me a new one. That MFer does the exact same thing. Bring it back and tell the guy look, you better check the next one here in the store. I am not doing this a third time. He upgrades me to a better battery for the same price and tests it to make sure it is good. So I get it hooked up and finally start mowing. In the middle of mowing I throw a rock through a panel of glass in our front door and shatter the son of a bitch.

I think I should have stayed in bed.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
RFDC wrote:
Man some days...

Went out to mow the yard. Got our riding mower out and it wouldnt start. So take battery out and go to the store and get a new one. Get it hooked up and nothing. So I check all the connections thinking maybe it was a fuse or something like that. Everything looked good. So I take battery back to the store and ask them to test it as I think there maybe an issue with it. It tests bad and they get me a new one. That MFer does the exact same thing. Bring it back and tell the guy look, you better check the next one here in the store. I am not doing this a third time. He upgrades me to a better battery for the same price and tests it to make sure it is good. So I get it hooked up and finally start mowing. In the middle of mowing I throw a rock through a panel of glass in our front door and shatter the son of a bitch.

Holy shit so sorry Ralph. That’s a rough start to spring clean up.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Ralph, go back out. This time to the liquor and buy at least twice the amount it will take to get drunk. Then indulge away. You earned it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
denisdman wrote:
Ralph, go back out. This time to the liquor and buy at least twice the amount it will take to get drunk. Then indulge away. You earned it

You should not give people advice.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
Rubbed up against a van while turning at an intersection.

He was parked illegally and it was a tight fit due to the car stopped at the light on the street I was turning into.

Dud e made it to be my fault and took my insurance. Fuck him.

Anybody ever had this happen where u were "at fault" for damaging a car that was parked illegally?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:06 am 

Sewer backed up into the basement last night at 5pm. Got a local company out and the guy was great and helped us out. He didn’t get out of here until almost 8:30. Apparently tree roots. He mentioned that he thought he’d been here before to do the job and might want to get the history from the office so we can do preventive maintenance moving forward. This is the third time we’ve had to call these guys for three different pipes. This house has been one issue after another. Had to pay time and a half because it was after hours. Ugh…. Thankful for the service but not how I wanted to start the weekend. I just finished mopping down there. Glad a caught it when I did and I go to the basement pretty regularly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
T-Bone wrote:
Sewer backed up into the basement last night at 5pm. Got a local company out and the guy was great and helped us out. He didn’t get out of here until almost 8:30. Apparently tree roots. He mentioned that he thought he’d been here before to do the job and might want to get the history from the office so we can do preventive maintenance moving forward. This is the third time we’ve had to call these guys for three different pipes. This house has been one issue after another. Had to pay time and a half because it was after hours. Ugh…. Thankful for the service but not how I wanted to start the weekend. I just finished mopping down there. Glad a caught it when I did and I go to the basement pretty regularly.

Move.

Duh!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 3:53 am 

K Effective wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

Move.

Duh!

:P at this point after we get the remaining new windows installed tomorrow the house is almost new so we will probably stick it out. This spring has really given us pause about staying in WI though. If I could find a job I could do remotely I think we’d seriously consider moving south for a few months between Jan and April. I don’t usually expect much from the spring but this one has been particularly crummy. Can’t beat Late spring to early fall here

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 5:31 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
RFDC wrote:
Man some days...

Go to your computer and type up a Word doc that just says "this is MAGA territory, stay out b.itch" in 60 size font. Print and wrap the paper around the rock you threw.

File a police report about the window and hand over the rock as evidence. Send a DM to the most liberal podcasters and local journalists you can find on Twitter and include pics of the police report and rock. Make sure your profile pic has been modified to add more melanin before you send those DMs. Also add a note about facing racial discrimination at the battery store when they purposely sold you defective batteries and kept the good ones for the whites.

You'll be rich and famous in no time.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
veganfan21 wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Man some days...

Go to your computer and type up a Word doc that just says "this is MAGA territory, stay out b.itch" in 60 size font. Print and wrap the paper around the rock you threw.

File a police report about the window and hand over the rock as evidence. Send a DM to the most liberal podcasters and local journalists you can find on Twitter and include pics of the police report and rock. Make sure your profile pic has been modified to add more melanin before you send those DMs. Also add a note about facing racial discrimination at the battery store when they purposely sold you defective batteries and kept the good ones for the whites.

You'll be rich and famous in no time.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 11:01 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Insufficient protein in his diet.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 6:10 pm 

Why does my wife insist on leaving 30 minutes early to go to a middle school band concert? The school is less than 10 minutes from our house. She says "we want to get a good parking spot." Who cares how far we have to walk? We've gone to these before- it's not like you're seeing a concert at the New Midwest Amphitheatre or whatever it's called. There's plenty of parking. And they never start on time. Can't wait to see who the special guest is. Obviously, I'm gonna go and do everything I am supposed to do as a father but I thought I'd come here and bitch about it a little bit.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
DAC wrote:
Why does my wife insist on leaving 30 minutes early to go to a middle school band concert? The school is less than 10 minutes from our house. She says "we want to get a good parking spot." Who cares how far we have to walk? We've gone to these before- it's not like you're seeing a concert at the New Midwest Amphitheatre or whatever it's called. There's plenty of parking. And they never start on time. Can't wait to see who the special guest is. Obviously, I'm gonna go and do everything I am supposed to do as a father but I thought I'd come here and bitch about it a little bit.

ANY school shit that wasn't sports, I broke into a rash. I'd be sitting there for some music, science fair, or play shit wondering if I rather be there or somewhere else getting waterboarded.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
She might want to talk to people or get a seat with friends.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
DAC wrote:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 10:43 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
DAC wrote:

Our daughter arrived right before the ballet recital started on Sunday.

Poor video quality ensued.

She needs lessons from your wife.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 11:43 pm 

Smokers who hold their stinky cigg at arms length away from their table and then it is essentially in my face or at my table.

If that cigg is so fucking awesome and delicious hold it right under your own fucking nose.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
One Post wrote:
Smokers who hold their stinky cigg at arms length away from their table and then it is essentially in my face or at my table.

If that cigg is so fucking awesome and delicious hold it right under your own fucking nose.

Waaahh

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 5:47 am 

One Post wrote:

What kind of town still lets people smoke indoors?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 10:56 am 
100000 CLUB

Smoking Section In Person Report

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:45 am 

we were restocking at the office

I asked for english breakfast tea PODS. I was very emphatic that I preferred the pods.

the person ordering purchased bags...240 of them.

so now I'm stuck with close to a year's supply of something that I didn't want. I really hope someone else takes up a serious tea habit and we can get through this thing quickly. If I bitch too much I'll look like Mommy Dearest complaining about wire hangers but I'm vexed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:13 am 

good dolphin wrote:

I asked for english breakfast tea PODS. I was very emphatic that I preferred the pods.

so now I'm stuck with close to a year's supply of something that I didn't want. I really hope someone else takes up a serious tea habit and we can get through this thing quickly. If I bitch too much I'll look like Mommy Dearest complaining about wire hangers but I'm vexed.

Maybe the bags should just go missing in a few weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:20 am 

good dolphin wrote:

Why not return them, why keep something you don't want?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:20 am 

Darkside wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

that would go against my peculiarities further up the hierarchy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:23 am 

good dolphin wrote:

How about stop being a homo and drink some coffee?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:25 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Darkside wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I thought Dolphin was the HMFIC of that place, start throwing your weight around. Don't tolerate such things.
Dolphin has lost his pimp hand at home and at the office, what the hell!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:35 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Darkside wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

And here I thought you were a big time operator.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:37 am 
100000 CLUB

Ha, dolphin got teabagged. Weak pimp hand.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:49 am 

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:01 am 

My cousin's kid just invited me to her wedding. I am not close with this cousin and see her maybe once a year. She's roughly 10 years older than me so we were always at different stages of life as we were growing up and never really interacted. This girl getting married- I don't think I've ever had a conversation with her and doubt I would recognize her in a crowd. This wedding is a formal, destination wedding on the East coast. The invite kinda feels like a money grab to me since no one expects us to attend. Hell, my wife got invited to the shower which is also on the East coast. We're RSVPing no to both of these. I don't want to send gifts but my wife probably will.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173 ... 190  Next