It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 94  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:30 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Laurence is currently humblebragging about getting a B in a history class he never attended at DePaul.

What an odd human being.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Tall Midget wrote:
Laurence is currently humblebragging about getting a B in a history class he never attended at DePaul.

What an odd human being.

Had to PTFB. He is bad with Leila when it's just the two of them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Tall Midget wrote:

What an odd human being.

He’s got some Andy Bernard in him.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
He had some elaborate humble brag the other day about how he was asked to play five different positions for the company softball team and was named to the league's all star team, but it was time to step aside.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:56 am 

Warren Newson wrote:
He had some elaborate humble brag the other day about how he was asked to play five different positions for the company softball team and was named to the league's all star team, but it was time to step aside.

I suspect he was asked to step aside for being a 40-something weirdo hanging around a company softball team intended for 25yr olds with nothing better to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:03 pm 

I would say, "Dude, IT'S SOFTBALL."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:

What an odd human being.

On Wednesday's show, they took callers and Laurence turned the segment into a bit where callers are blaming him for the White Sox performance. Obviously, that was the reason he wanted to take callers, to make fun of them and make himself be the reason (hahaha) the White Sox are struggling.

Rahimi has also gotten the virus. Starting shows by going off on these texters attacking her knowledge of sports.

This show is hosted by 2 of the most unlikable people in the media and Rahimi, while probably a nice person, seems to be playing to the bit more...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Nardi wrote:
I would say, "Dude, IT'S SOFTBALL."

Some of those corporate guys take it really seriously. Like they had jackets--and patches for winning whatever titles they won--like it was high school. I mean, it made them happy, and that's cool, but it was a little strange.

One of the White guys was related to Tonya Harding, too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:29 pm 

BD wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

What an odd human being.

On Wednesday's show, they took callers and Laurence turned the segment into a bit where callers are blaming him for the White Sox performance. Obviously, that was the reason he wanted to take callers, to make fun of them and make himself be the reason (hahaha) the White Sox are struggling.

Rahimi has also gotten the virus. Starting shows by going off on these texters attacking her knowledge of sports.

This show is hosted by 2 of the most unlikable people in the media and Rahimi, while probably a nice person, seems to be playing to the bit more...

She got tiresome real quick.

First, it was her complete lack of knowledge of sports.

Second was her piggybacking on anything the other two said, sports or politics or general attitude.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
BD wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

What an odd human being.

She got tiresome real quick.

First, it was her complete lack of knowledge of sports.

Second was her piggybacking on anything the other two said, sports or politics or general attitude.

I noticed on the SJW/Politics, she tends to laugh, but haven't really heard her make comments. She probably agrees with all of the nonsense being said daily, but she appears, in my opinion, to be reluctant to comment on their idiotic takes.

She has gotten much more comfortable being the victim though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:49 pm 

BD wrote:
I noticed on the SJW/Politics, she tends to laugh, but haven't really heard her make comments. She probably agrees with all of the nonsense being said daily, but she appears, in my opinion, to be reluctant to comment on their idiotic takes.

Yes--that's a better and more accurate way to put it. I agree.

BD wrote:
She has gotten much more comfortable being the victim though.

Same as above. It bugs me when she refers to her problems being a woman of color. She has done it enough for me to notice, and while she doesn't hijack discussions with that, I find a little hard to believe.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
nah..

she piled on at the correct time complaining about the tsa because of her name being rahimi. dan nodding in agreement doesn't make her assumption correct.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:02 am 

before I left, I heard Sir doing a little creeping on his little sister Leila calling her the most physically fit person at the station

it's been a while since the divorce. little guy must be ready to pop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Sir's whole "little sister" thing is creepy. The hidden meaning is "yeah, I could totally be banging her if I wanted, but she's like a little sister to me".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
its more of a misunderstanding of the situation. He has NO chance of banging the gal, so he tells himself he could, but shes like a sister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
its more of a misunderstanding of the situation. He has NO chance of banging the gal, so he tells himself he could, but shes like a sister

Of course he has NO chance. That's what makes it even more creepy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Little sister, don't you kiss me once or twice
And say it's very nice, and then you run
Little sister, don't you do what your big sister does

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Franky T wrote:
Sir's whole "little sister" thing is creepy. The hidden meaning is "yeah, I could totally be banging her if I wanted, but she's like a little sister to me".

Married guys often do the very same thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:31 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
Tall Midget wrote:

What an odd human being.

All of you trashing Larry always gives me the warm fuzzies - it's not just me noticing he is the queen of humblebrag. Always cringey.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Holmes: Pretty much every place where this is a college town and a team wins or loses a big game, couches are set on fire...When these types of riots happen...we don't complain...when others things happen (referring to this weekend in Chicago)......

He doesn't say what he means, just leaves it there...
Rahimi agrees.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:13 pm 

BD wrote:
Holmes: Pretty much every place where this is a college town and a team wins or loses a big game, couches are set on fire...When these types of riots happen...we don't complain...when others things happen (referring to this weekend in Chicago)......

Rahimi agrees.

That doesn't sound like a Sir quote. Now if he said, "when I played for the De Paul baseball team and we lost the big rivalry game to Loyola, couches were set on fire on the street" I would believe the story.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
BD wrote:

Rahimi agrees.

I will admit I chuckled when TN beat Alabama this year, and the students threw the goal posts in the river. I am an awful person. And a hypocrite.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:58 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
A few minutes ago, Bernstein was reciting hip hop lyrics in his "black" voice.

A routinely mediocre show becomes unlistenable when he does that.

I applaud Larry and Layla for doing their best to ignore Bernstein's minstrel show. They seem to feel uncomfortable with it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Leila claimed yesterday that at PNC park in 2011, the video screens would not only show what kind of pitch was thrown (4-seam fastball, slider, etc) but also the number of degrees of horizontal and vertical movement. Couldn’t tell if that was real.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
i wonder what type of exit velo Lawrence thinks hes got or had when he was that top prospect invitee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Tall Midget wrote:

stuffjewishpeoplelike.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:21 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

stuffjewishpeoplelike.blogspot.com

*behind a paywall

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:33 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
https://fb.watch/k0WrgJN7hn/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Yeah, it's LaRussa's fault these guys suck. How dumb must a person be to believe that?

dan bernstein is the living embodiment of the "mediocre white man."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:52 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
https://fb.watch/k0WrgJN7hn/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Yeah, it's LaRussa's fault these guys suck. How dumb must a person be to believe that?

dan bernstein is the living embodiment of the "mediocre white man."

I think he becomes more embittered each time he sees guys like Mike Greenberg, Max Kellerman or even a non Tribe member Nick Wright getting parades of national TV shows and podcasts with both fans and detractors, whereas his diminishing paycheck only covers him doing a risky dink local radio show where his bona fides are questioned after thirty years and his hot takes are ridiculed. And fans seem few and far between. Plus I think it bothers him that those guys actually bring a diverse group of insightful athletes to their shows and seem to be you know, friends/friendly.

Does he even reference his wife's wedding business any longer, or is that another shortcoming in their home as well?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:00 am 

Exit velocity on that post was 119.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 94  Next