It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 94  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Driving to golf and he tell the audience that he has to get his kid a cat, tie and new shoes. He’s taking his kid to college for freshman year. He called it an induction? Into what freshman cult?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:07 pm 

pizza_Place: The Forum
Well if they are Nike Airs, maybe the cult is Heaven's Gate.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:03 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
LIV is advertising on the show. Maybe only on the streaming side. But still, what kind of mediocre old white man would allow this on a show that has his name attached to it?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Leila is filling in for Chuck Garfien in studio for Sox pre-post.

The throw it to the studio for a break. She goes:
"Thompson With the lead off walk here to start the 8th so we could see the heart of the order do some damage here"

Its 7-8-9 in the lineup :lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Dr Larry Holmes today saying Marcus Stroman being small in stature everything has to be perfect in his body's health for him to even consider pitching compared not so in a taller or bigger man. Larry even praised Stroman for being so in tune with his body (57 IL days as a Cub and counting).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
he should aspire to be David Wells like in stature

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:25 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Dr Larry Holmes today saying Marcus Stroman being small in stature everything has to be perfect in his body's health for him to even consider pitching compared not so in a taller or bigger man. Larry even praised Stroman for being so in tune with his body (57 IL days as a Cub and counting).

IP
138 2022
128 2023

ACE!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:

Dr. Larry Holmes has many horrible football opinions that he will be sharing with us again soon.

This is another bad opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
I can't wait until B&H tells the audience that liking Tyson Bagent is racist.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
"You know daaaaaaan, it's very telling that these fans like the white quarterback. I'm not surprised"

"Last year it was Sanborn. What did you expect from bears fans?"

"I'm just saying...it was very telling."

I am from the future.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
TriColoredPastas wrote:
"You know daaaaaaan, it's very telling that these fans like the white quarterback. I'm not surprised"

"Last year it was Sanborn. What did you expect from bears fans?"

"I'm just saying...it was very telling."

I am from the future.

Guy’s from West Virginia so it’s to be expected.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
yup, they have devolved into cartoon characters at this point with stereotypical and predictable takes, a painful listen at this point.

You almost feel sad for these two at this point, not sure if they even know how silly they sound as they breathlessly try to make sure they sound woke enough to appease the SJW crowd.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
In transition Leila and Ray Diaz talked about that they took a straight long walk in Las Vegas and ended up in a seedy les touristy part of town. They got scared and reversed direction and came back. No way Bernstein and Larry are silent if 2 wasps were telling the same story demeaning an area of Las Vegas not two poc.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Dan just stated that McMichael’s ALS was caused by football. Is that true? Lou Gehrig played baseball, and my friend’s Dad got ALs and he sold insurance.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
I had a neighbor suffer and pass away from it a couple years ago, and he was a desk jockey his entire career. I didn't know ALS could be brought on by a physical activity. I'm not saying it can't, but I thought it was a random bad-luck kind of disease.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
man of few opinions wrote:
I thought it was a random bad-luck kind of disease.

just like Covid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
Heisenberg wrote:
Dan just stated that McMichael’s ALS was caused by football. Is that true? Lou Gehrig played baseball, and my friend’s Dad got ALs and he sold insurance.

I had heard the theory that Gehrig’s ALS was caused by football. I believe he was an All-American fullback on the Columbia football team. I’m sure football and even baseball in those days were pretty brutal. Didn’t Wally Pipp get benched because of a headache - maybe a concussion or hangover?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:59 pm 

Heisenberg wrote:

Well yeah... Football, baseball and selling insurance cause ALS. Common knowledge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:20 pm 

My friends husband died from it. He was a tradesman and rock/metal drummer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:26 pm 

pittmike wrote:
My friends husband died from it. He was a tradesman and rock/metal drummer.

There must be a baseball, football, or selling insurance somewhere in his background.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:29 am 
1000 CLUB

Just in the past few weeks....

Leila, when interviewing Florio, thinks that Darren Sproles is meeting with the commish to figure out how RB's should be properly paid (vs. the actual reason which was his upcoming suspension). Florio was nice and tried to steer it back to the actual reason, but she wouldn't let it go.

Leila suggested that the t-short company that made the NorthWestern tshirts that caused Dan Bernstein to be angry should face some of punishment for making the shirts. Lawrence called the company vampires.

The Northwestern talk, by all 3 of them, is just brutal. Even if you are upset about the accusations, which most people think shouldn't be happening, the 'shock and awe' radio that happens every time there is a new story....it's not believable that all 3 of these idiots can have the exact same reaction to every story AND be all more outraged than the last story. At some point, this is just them thinking this is their serious journalism and playing up this story.

Constant political references...Bernstein mentions Craig Calcaterra's daily newsletter as amazing and filled with great perspective....both of these guys think anyone who has a different opinion from them are some combination of nazi, racist, bigot, etc.

Holmes agrees with Dan in the background on every topic/opinion has, and I really think this show is so scripted so that the hosts have the same message on every topic.

Finally, Holmes calling out Rick Hahn for being swarmy/condescending. From that guy.

The show is so far left each day. I just wish they would own it vs. their drops into each segment.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:22 am 
1000 CLUB

BD wrote:
Just in the past few weeks....

Leila, when interviewing Florio, thinks that Darren Sproles is meeting with the commish to figure out how RB's should be properly paid (vs. the actual reason which was his upcoming suspension). Florio was nice and tried to steer it back to the actual reason, but she wouldn't let it go.

Leila suggested that the t-short company that made the NorthWestern tshirts that caused Dan Bernstein to be angry should face some of punishment for making the shirts. Lawrence called the company vampires.

The Northwestern talk, by all 3 of them, is just brutal. Even if you are upset about the accusations, which most people think shouldn't be happening, the 'shock and awe' radio that happens every time there is a new story....it's not believable that all 3 of these idiots can have the exact same reaction to every story AND be all more outraged than the last story. At some point, this is just them thinking this is their serious journalism and playing up this story.

Constant political references...Bernstein mentions Craig Calcaterra's daily newsletter as amazing and filled with great perspective....both of these guys think anyone who has a different opinion from them are some combination of nazi, racist, bigot, etc.

Holmes agrees with Dan in the background on every topic/opinion has, and I really think this show is so scripted so that the hosts have the same message on every topic.

Finally, Holmes calling out Rick Hahn for being swarmy/condescending. From that guy.

The show is so far left each day. I just wish they would own it vs. their drops into each segment.

Another highlight from the show....Russell Dorsey says that people attacking Tim Anderson are racists....Lelia agrees, says it's the same people who don't like Justin Fields.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
BD wrote:
Another highlight from the show....Russell Dorsey says that people attacking Tim Anderson are racists....Lelia agrees, says it's the same people who don't like Justin Fields.

right. leila holds a grudge against the tsa, believes they target her due to her name. i don't work for the tsa, but i always see plenty of poc working their front lines. i believe that some are just connoisseurs of fine looking women and just looking to spend some time with her...time, that they control.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
The entire Anderson thing is interesting, guys in the league have figured out he's soft mentally and are able to get him off his game just by trash talking. He is also a huge problem in that he is a big part of the rather odd White Sox approach to baseball where the players all see themselves at the Michael Jackson's of baseball and wear a glove on one hand for no apparent reason.

Any real "smart" baseball fan notices this right away, but Larry and Dan provide cover to ownership and the front office by ignoring the half ass effort by the players and instead focusing on the imaginary straw men that are conspiring against Timmy Anderson, find is very similar to the way Hub tries to deflect blame from the McKaskey's.

You actually get a much "smarter" take on the Sox by avoiding WSCR.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Great shows last week!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
BD wrote:

right. leila holds a grudge against the tsa, believes they target her due to her name. i don't work for the tsa, but i always see plenty of poc working their front lines. i believe that some are just connoisseurs of fine looking women and just looking to spend some time with her...time, that they control.

Yeah. Leila needs to get over herself. She probably wasn’t this way until she joined B&H. Then she wanted to get on the “people are racist against me” fun with Larry and Dan.

Leila, any member of the kkk would consider you white enough. They would bang you and marry you. Be happy knowing that. Don’t jump on the “I’m oppressed train”. You’re not. To the naked eye you’re considered white. Just like an Italian girl with a little darker complexion.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dan, Larry and Leila don’t realize something. They diminish legit victims of racism and actually hurt the cause of social justice. All 3 of them don’t don’t really care. It’s just something to do on the radio that makes them feel good about themselves. Bernstein goes back home to his all white neighborhood where the person with the million dollar house is considered the poor family on the block. Then brags about how he lives in Chicago so his kids can see brown people. Leila crosses the street if a couple of black kids are walking her way. Larry is just confused. But he’s good at “That’s right, Dan.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:51 pm 

Leila seems to try to fight against the tide. Try to be normal from her instincts at TV and other gigs. She keeps getting sucked in though and with this one day a week silliness will put her career to the graveyard.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:01 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
Beardown wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
BD wrote:

Yeah. Leila needs to get over herself. She probably wasn’t this way until she joined B&H. Then she wanted to get on the “people are racist against me” fun with Larry and Dan.

Leila, any member of the kkk would consider you white enough. They would bang you and marry you. Be happy knowing that. Don’t jump on the “I’m oppressed train”. You’re not. To the naked eye you’re considered white. Just like an Italian girl with a little darker complexion.

know a good looking indian woman who told me that german skinheads wanted to procreate with her because she's 'aryan'. iranians aren't arabs and get angry when westerners assume they are. she'd be popular in the old and new germany.

auf gehts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:57 pm 

So they announce the big breaking news that Bears cut Peterman. Dan's first reaction is to say "OMG they are really going to do this?" He wants it to go racial.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 94  Next