It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 94  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Leila looking awfully good today.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
pittmike wrote:
So they announce the big breaking news that Bears cut Peterman. Dan's first reaction is to say "OMG they are really going to do this?" He wants it to go racial.

What's the racial angle?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Tall Midget wrote:
pittmike wrote:
So they announce the big breaking news that Bears cut Peterman. Dan's first reaction is to say "OMG they are really going to do this?" He wants it to go racial.

What's the racial angle?

My thinking is he will claim the Bears kept the white QB the sout zide Bearsh fans lub instead of the guy they cut the other day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
Bernstein in one segment said "people are gunsplaining to me", "is her fat covered in lead" when talking about a metal detector failing and him and Leila both in stunned disbelief that for the first time ever a gun was brought into Sox Park, when it probably happens like once a week.

I just want them to take callers and for a caller to tell Bernstein he's "-----splaining" when Bernstein goes into condescending rage mode on whatever unimportant topic he's very fixated on

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
it's time you all are hauled out to the public square and shot in the face, a few inches to the good more than Trump was. You wanted this, now you've got it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
caught some of High Noon just now

Leila talked about some game recaps at a newspaper that were written by AI and how clumsy and fake they sounded.

Dan found it humorous but then segued into how AI written things can be deadly. Apparently Amazon is being flooded with "scammers" selling books completely written by AI with fake authors. Specifically Dan is very concerned about ones about foraging. It could cause you to misidentify a mushroom and you could be dead within hours. He pleaded that if you have any friends, relatives, kids, co-workers who forage for mushrooms, please make sure they aren't using any of these books.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Bagels wrote:
caught some of High Noon just now

Leila talked about some game recaps at a newspaper that were written by AI and how clumsy and fake they sounded.

Dan found it humorous but then segued into how AI written things can be deadly. Apparently Amazon is being flooded with "scammers" selling books completely written by AI with fake authors. Specifically Dan is very concerned about ones about foraging. It could cause you to misidentify a mushroom and you could be dead within hours. He pleaded that if you have any friends, relatives, kids, co-workers who forage for mushrooms, please make sure they aren't using any of these books.

Are the AI books with fake authors any good? That is all that matters.

Books have been written by people using fake names since forever. The readers only care if the books are good.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
Can Leila blow her nose please? Does anybody sound MORE like a nasal passage?'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Big Gunt wrote:
Can Leila blow her nose please? Does anybody sound MORE like a nasal passage?'

According to Dan and Larry, there is nothing odd about her voice and you're being a typical male by even suggesting that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
denisdman wrote:

Books have been written by people using fake names since forever. The readers only care if the books are good.

There's a difference a thousand miles wide between writing under a pseudonym and outputting generative text. And no, they're not good.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Curious Hair wrote:
denisdman wrote:

There's a difference a thousand miles wide between writing under a pseudonym and outputting generative text. And no, they're not good.

Read one if you don't believe him. Read the first two pages.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:31 pm 

I'm sure there's a future where all books are written by AI. It's the same future as the one where there's no more mass production because we can go in the garage and 3-D print everything we'll ever need, where crypto and NFTs have replaced actual currency, and every item in your house is part of the Internet of Things.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Curious Hair wrote:
denisdman wrote:

My point was simple- it only matters if the books are good. If AI writes a better story than Michael Lewis, them I am reading Hawaii AI as are international readers the world over. If the books suck as you say, then who cares? Bootstrap Max and I know, may the best book win.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm just waiting for the price of robot women to go down. It will. And they have almost perfected them to look real. Then I'll finally have a wife. :cheers:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:28 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
I'm sure there's a future where all books are written by AI. It's the same future as the one where there's no more mass production because we can go in the garage and 3-D print everything we'll ever need, where crypto and NFTs have replaced actual currency, and every item in your house is part of the Internet of Things.

there will be a day where, first, all the kids think AI generated art is the greatest. About 10 years later there will be a movement for artisan created art and the kids will migrate to that while 40 year olds are still consuming AI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:30 am 

Beardown wrote:
I'm just waiting for the price of robot women to go down. It will. And they have almost perfected them to look real. Then I'll finally have a wife. :cheers:

Watch, how biological women will get jealous of the AI and collectively decide it is cheating if their significant other uses one. Meanwhile, the women will perfect maleish bots that like to go on dates to romantic comedies and those same women will define it as just friendship.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:45 am 

denisdman wrote:
My point was simple- it only matters if the books are good. If AI writes a better story than Michael Lewis, them I am reading Hawaii AI as are international readers the world over. If the books suck as you say, then who cares? Bootstrap Max and I know, may the best book win.

But it's not that simple if we're talking about, for instance, an AI-generated book about mushrooms which had no human oversight to make sure the increasingly stupid ChatGPT didn't tell people to eat poisonous mushrooms. You can't just say the market will sort it out; you have to keep that off the market before it kills someone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:51 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Watch, how biological women will get jealous of the AI and collectively decide it is cheating if their significant other uses one. Meanwhile, the women will perfect maleish bots that like to go on dates to romantic comedies and those same women will define it as just friendship.

Perspective is everything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Bernstein just told a totally real story of watching some 14yr olds inadequately roll a joint and how tempted he was to go over and fix it for them.

Nothing says sports talk radio like an elderly Jewish man mansplaining weed to a group of adolescents.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
he should give them alcohol too .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:12 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Bernstein just told a totally real story of watching some 14yr olds inadequately roll a joint and how tempted he was to go over and fix it for them.

Nothing says sports talk radio like an elderly Jewish man mansplaining weed to a group of adolescents.

the same guy who wants to bury Fitzgerald made an admission to permitting something far more harmful to children

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:44 pm 

good dolphin wrote:

the same guy who wants to bury Fitzgerald made an admission to permitting something far more harmful to children

It was more in the spirit of celebrating weed usage than simply permitting it.

I’m not going to say he’s as bad as a dealer selling to kids or anything, but I’m not going to not say that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza

That man has never [rolled a joint] in his life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:23 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
SpiralStairs wrote:

That man has never [rolled a joint] in his life

Go woke and go broke is what I always say.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.

Hes so cool.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Darkside wrote:

Hes so cool.

He's cooked, is what he is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:59 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Off topic, but stumbled across something called Football in Chicago or something like that on our beloved RSN and was totally distracted by the camera shots they used, you got long solo shots of Dave Wannstedt, but not of Leila.

Now Dave is an elegant looking old guy, but the entire RSN model was to give you a somewhat attractive young woman to look at while some post concussed old NFL dude or an annoying Zaidman type rambled on and on about sports, so found the camera shot choice somewhat odd.

Don't listen much, seems Dan is just doing a parody of himself now, and just plays the hits each day.

Interesting to listen to old Terry Funk interviews, are you really surprised I do that, c'mon my name is the Clawmaster, and Funk kept saying that you have to recognize your audience and work to put out unique stuff to attract a larger audience, and never do the match you want to do because that will bore the crowd, not sure why, but when I heard that I instantly thought of Mitch Rosen.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:43 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Clawmaster wrote:
...when I heard that I instantly thought of Mitch Rosen.

I don't recollect Mitch Rosen honestly ever discussing the switch of the Score to host - fan interaction to a strictly hosts
spewing SJW theme minus the fans opinions now. In '22 on "The Reporters" he pushed comically the station was still phone call heavy. The rest of the panel's jaws dropped with an awkward few seconds silence when he made that claim.

It's been a station low point content wise the last few years but he doesn't care apparently so long as they make money.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:14 am 

It’s already been posted Twitter, both real and host imagined tweets, has killed the score.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
So Murph was outed for creating a fake emailer he called "Kenny Owens from La Grange Park", but it seems the twitter and social media universe allows for the creation of dozens of fake profiles which then could be used to create a false sense that many people agree with you or support your takes.

Seems that despite belittling Murph, many of the WSCR hosts have done the same thing, it was painfully obvious that Bernstein was doing this for HYC, but oddly nobody called him out for the oddly worded craps that were in lock step with Bernstein's takes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:44 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
So Murph was outed for creating a fake emailer he called "Kenny Owens from La Grange Park", but it seems the twitter and social media universe allows for the creation of dozens of fake profiles which then could be used to create a false sense that many people agree with you or support your takes.

Seems that despite belittling Murph, many of the WSCR hosts have done the same thing, it was painfully obvious that Bernstein was doing this for HYC, but oddly nobody called him out for the oddly worded craps that were in lock step with Bernstein's takes.

Bill on Capitol Hill needed to go looking for a fire to die in.

Fucker was the worst.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 94  Next