It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:17 pm 

Nas wrote:
Fields is trying to burn everything down.

“You know, could be coaching I think . . . they are doing their job when they are giving me what to look at, but at the end of the day, I can’t be thinking about that when the game comes," Fields said. "I prepare myself throughout the week and then when the game comes, it’s time to play free at that point. Thinking less and playing more.”

Good, trade him to the Jets. Maybe another GM will buy into the Bears are a graveyard for QB's and WR's and take a chance on him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

thoughts were his problem, no?. He doesn't like having thoughts. Just play. Fuck the "preparation" part. That's not ball. Winging it is ball.

He’s won 5 games in 3 years and appears to think he doesnt needs to be coached ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
badrogue17 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

thoughts were his problem, no?. He doesn't like having thoughts. Just play. Fuck the "preparation" part. That's not ball. Winging it is ball.

He’s won 5 games in 3 years and appears to think he doesnt needs to be coached ?

When wasn't he thinking? I can't remember a time he was a good passer.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:37 pm 

Does playing robotic mean you dont throw the fucking ball to open receivers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
This is good. He seems to realize he's reached a crucial juncture in his career. He either goes out and produces or he's done.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Tall Midget wrote:
This is good. He seems to realize he's reached a crucial juncture in his career. He either goes out and produces or he's done.

Or he knows he is toast here and is laying the groundwork for his second chance somewhere.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Are we at the point where Mitch was when he wanted everyone to turn off their TV's and was complaining that the coaches weren't rolling him out?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

Or he's intentionally kill what little value he has. What coach wants a guy like that?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Nas wrote:
Fields is blaming the coaches for giving him too much information. That's prevented him from playing like himself. I'm not sure if we've ever had a quarterback who refuses to take accountability for his play like this kid.

My first thought was that he sounds like Corey Patterson - the coaches won't let me swing at neck high fast balls but I crushed Georgia high school ball and the low minors doing that so fuck it that's how I roll.

Trade him to the Jets tomorrow for a 2 and a conditional 2 in 2025.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:07 pm 

Tribisky was at the same point at this same time. They finally 'took the cuffs off' I think game 5 or whatever and it was a total disaster.

Mind you, I think fields is overall better athlete... But he sees the field worse than tribisky did.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:08 pm 

Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
Nas wrote:
Fields is blaming the coaches for giving him too much information. That's prevented him from playing like himself. I'm not sure if we've ever had a quarterback who refuses to take accountability for his play like this kid.

My first thought was that he sounds like Corey Patterson - the coaches won't let me swing at neck high fast balls but I crushed Georgia high school ball and the low minors doing that so fuck it that's how I roll.

Trade him to the Jets tomorrow for a 2 and a conditional 2 in 2025.

And Aaron Rodgers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
what a quote. those stupid coaches asking me to think pre-snap and figure out the defense so i know where to throw.... i didnt have to do that at OSU when my 1st round WRs were just open every play. this reading defense shit is for the birds

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:12 pm 

All I know is we have a shit load of talent right now and a decent quarterback would make for a really fun season. If we lose to KC fields has to get traded asap.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:15 pm 

I mean at some point Poles is going to have to step in . He’s openly rebelling against the coaches. Someone is going to have to go.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:26 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
badrogue17 wrote:
I mean at some point Poles is going to have to step in . He’s openly rebelling against the coaches. Someone is going to have to go.

Sup, the Quarterback I had a year to evaluate, and decided to keep despite having the first overall pick kind of sucks and is now poisoning the well of the locker room and coaches, but Nas thinks I'm doing a great job

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:26 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Now Justin is yelling at the media for misquoting him. Says he would never blame coaches or teammates

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:36 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:
Now Justin is yelling at the media for misquoting him. Says he would never blame coaches or teammates

I wonder if this had anything to do with after being done with original quotes he saw he had 8 missed calls from Ryan Poles.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
badrogue17 wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

I wonder if this had anything to do with after being done with original quotes he saw he had 8 missed calls from Ryan Poles.

Pissing off your GM who is trying to deal with God knows what involving the DC... not a really well thought out move there, Sluggo.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
With Braxton Jones going to the IR, I'm guessing Bears staff have their excuse now as to why Fields is bad. The only starter left is Wright, right? I guess Whitehair but he's hurt and not at center.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

It's the media’s fault. Nothing to see here. They're trying to divide the team. He was taken out of context when he volunteered to bus toss his coaches.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:34 pm 

I didn't take it out of context. He said his brain was overloaded and he needs to just play with a blank head. I don't see that as a rip on the coaches. He's recognizing what the situation is and that's fine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
IkeSouth wrote:
I didn't take it out of context. He said his brain was overloaded and he needs to just play with a blank head. I don't see that as a rip on the coaches. He's recognizing what the situation is and that's fine.

Problem is that should be discussed behind closed doors. Maybe Reebok saw their investment going up in smoke and told him to plead his case in public.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
i just read that Fields hasn't thrown for over 300 yards in a game since High School :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:13 pm 

billypootons wrote:
what a quote. those stupid coaches asking me to think pre-snap and figure out the defense so i know where to throw.... i didnt have to do that at OSU when my 1st round WRs were just open every play. this reading defense shit is for the birds

He probably just hits buttons playing QB on Madden and doesn't scroll through the plays. Fields, "Run, pass, who gives a shit. I just roll with whatever play pops up on the screen."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:20 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Sup, the Quarterback I had a year to evaluate, and decided to keep despite having the first overall pick kind of sucks and is now poisoning the well of the locker room and coaches, but Nas thinks I'm doing a great job

I'm also building from the outside in going against the proven success of building from inside out over decades of football. J.Carter has a terrible mindset and work ethic and wouldn't fit in with our culture of hard-working, motivated, focused team.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:50 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
i just read that Fields hasn't thrown for over 300 yards in a game since High School :shock:

Fake news Bob at it again, look at his Ohio State stats.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Do you try to get what you can get for him and double down on tanking?

Do you want this coaching staff coaching the next potential franchise QB? Poles whiffed on Eberflus, what makes anyone think he will get the next HC hire right?

Have thought all along that Poles expected this outcome with Fields and he certainly did not do him any favors by not getting him a quality veteran center. There was plenty of cap room, but he did not pull the trigger.

Not sure if you want any of these guys picking the groceries next year when you will have tons of cap room and maybe the most draft capital in team history.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Clawmaster wrote:
Do you try to get what you can get for him and double down on tanking?

Do you want this coaching staff coaching the next potential franchise QB? Poles whiffed on Eberflus, what makes anyone think he will get the next HC hire right?

Have thought all along that Poles expected this outcome with Fields and he certainly did not do him any favors by not getting him a quality veteran center. There was plenty of cap room, but he did not pull the trigger.

Not sure if you want any of these guys picking the groceries next year when you will have tons of cap room and maybe the most draft capital in team history.

I'm actually thinking you leave him out there because he seems to give you the best chance to lose every week.

And God no, this coaching staff must be fired at the end of the year. They cannot have any say at all in the next QB or go anywhere near him. Do whatever you can to get a staff with a proven track record no matter the cost. I don't know who that is, but its not this staff.

Also, that's a great point on Poles; though, he still threw around a lot of dumb money on Davis, Walker, etc. I guess he had to pay somebody?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
https://youtu.be/tZHbT3D1izM?si=10inABQXE2-IjWgM&t=546

I hope Fields leaves and kills it with another team.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:50 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

The person who wrote that is a fucking idiot.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 146  Next