It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 94  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:19 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
denisdman wrote:
Beardown wrote:
There is a lot of conflict within Bernstein. Bernstein himself hates Christians. Granted, he doesn’t think we should be slaughtered. I’ll give him that. But he thinks we’re the lessor breed. And like I’ve said, he also doesn’t like blacks but just fakes that woke part for his peer circle. He hates dumb whites that hate blacks. But thinks it’s fine if smart Jewish people, what he considers his kind, hate them.

Are you teaching sociology classes at a private university?

Via Zoom...from his basement...

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:21 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein from 2012

In the early 1900s, my maternal great-grandparents fled anti-Semitic violence outside of Odessa, now Ukraine's third-largest city. Around the same time, my paternal great- grandfather escaped the pogroms sweeping through his home in Poland. A teenager, alone, he stowed away on a ship to reach America.

yes, he mentioned this again on the radio during the early stages of the russian invasion of the ukraine.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:32 am 

vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein could delicately tiptoe avoiding any controversy talking about Israel. At least hoping for peace and giving condolences. Leila shows courage talking about issues concerning Iran on the show this way.

he can't, that's the trick-bag that his bandwagon has taken him into.

if he states that he only hopes for peace and gives condolences, he's a sell-out, like bernie.

if he condemns hamas, he's an oppressing colonizer.

he's done baseball interviews where he solely talked about hebrew calligraphy. how do you think he really feels? we know how he really feels. he's disciplined enough not to say anything. at the same time, he has the discipline of a 12 y/o when he starts giggling as he mocks christian priests and christian fundamentalists.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Tlaib would have been a great local administrator in the Einsatzgruppen, always wonder how the congress members have so much time to gab about international issues, guess things are going swell in Detroit which frees her up to do more important things.

the grand mufti of jerusalem visited berlin/prinz albrecht strasse a few times. he even got bosnians to join the ss.

They share the same goals, interesting that all these college kids are buying into the ideology and are too dumb to realize that the people they are supporting want the jews wiped off the face of the earth more than Hitler did, but just are not smart enough to develop the military to do it, so they rely on 18-year-old kids on motorcycles rather than 18-year-old Panzer Grenadiers.

you like using the term, pretzel logic.

nazi ideology didn't think much of the slavs - to put it lightly. bosnians were once christian slavs who converted under the ottoman sword/opportunistic reasons.

we need enthusiastic killers, we will recruit them. the grand mufti was certainly hoping for a nazi victory.

Don't forget we have our own here.

The Grand Mufti of CFMB wrote:
YES! Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:35 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
KDdidit wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Tlaib would have been a great local administrator in the Einsatzgruppen, always wonder how the congress members have so much time to gab about international issues, guess things are going swell in Detroit which frees her up to do more important things.

the grand mufti of jerusalem visited berlin/prinz albrecht strasse a few times. he even got bosnians to join the ss.

They share the same goals, interesting that all these college kids are buying into the ideology and are too dumb to realize that the people they are supporting want the jews wiped off the face of the earth more than Hitler did, but just are not smart enough to develop the military to do it, so they rely on 18-year-old kids on motorcycles rather than 18-year-old Panzer Grenadiers.

you like using the term, pretzel logic.

nazi ideology didn't think much of the slavs - to put it lightly. bosnians were once christian slavs who converted under the ottoman sword/opportunistic reasons.

we need enthusiastic killers, we will recruit them. the grand mufti was certainly hoping for a nazi victory.

Don't forget we have our own here.

The Grand Mufti of CFMB wrote:
YES! Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Cib0Z77sI

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Italian Fiesta
Leila is the 2nd worst person in the history of that station behind Dustin Rhoades who should be tarred and feathered. How can amy listen for 10 seconds without your ears bleeding.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:36 pm 

I won't complain if anyone wants to steal Grand MuffT as a name for a mult

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
$5000 Suit wrote:
Leila is the 2nd worst person in the history of that station behind Dustin Rhoades who should be tarred and feathered. How can amy listen for 10 seconds without your ears bleeding.

She is the definition of a NASALLY voice.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein from 2012

In the early 1900s, my maternal great-grandparents fled anti-Semitic violence outside of Odessa, now Ukraine's third-largest city. Around the same time, my paternal great- grandfather escaped the pogroms sweeping through his home in Poland. A teenager, alone, he stowed away on a ship to reach America.

More from that article:

Quote:
Far-right nationalism has long been out front when these crowds gather, with various organizations finding a voice. Imagine swaths of a Sunday football crowd wearing the white hoods of the Ku Klux Klan or waving John Birch Society banners, and think about the ensuing firestorm. That's exactly the kind of thing that occurs in Ukraine all the time, except with swastikas.

An organization exists called the FARE (Football Against Racism in Europe) network, that monitors such things. Not that it has any power to stop any of it, of course.

Not when entire national federations are complicit. A report in England's Daily Mail on Ukraine said "Nothing is likely to change. How can it when the nation's football authorities turn a blind eye to the racial assaults, Nazi salutes and swastika banners that are a weekly feature of domestic matches?"

The report also includes a quote about the type of player the country prefers – one who exemplifies their ideal, "'and not some zumba-bumba whom they took off a tree, gave him two bananas and now he's playing in the Ukranian League.'"

Those are the words of Oleg Blokhin, Ukraine's coach for Euro 2012, who the Mail says is "an unreconstructed bigot whose racist rants would see him banished from the game in England."

How can they be Nazis if Zelensky is Jewish?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
good dolphin wrote:
I won't complain if anyone wants to steal Grand MuffT as a name for a mult

yea no thanks. I'll stick with just a gay guy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:31 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein from 2012

More from that article:

Quote:
Far-right nationalism has long been out front when these crowds gather, with various organizations finding a voice. Imagine swaths of a Sunday football crowd wearing the white hoods of the Ku Klux Klan or waving John Birch Society banners, and think about the ensuing firestorm. That's exactly the kind of thing that occurs in Ukraine all the time, except with swastikas.

An organization exists called the FARE (Football Against Racism in Europe) network, that monitors such things. Not that it has any power to stop any of it, of course.

Not when entire national federations are complicit. A report in England's Daily Mail on Ukraine said "Nothing is likely to change. How can it when the nation's football authorities turn a blind eye to the racial assaults, Nazi salutes and swastika banners that are a weekly feature of domestic matches?"

The report also includes a quote about the type of player the country prefers – one who exemplifies their ideal, "'and not some zumba-bumba whom they took off a tree, gave him two bananas and now he's playing in the Ukranian League.'"

Those are the words of Oleg Blokhin, Ukraine's coach for Euro 2012, who the Mail says is "an unreconstructed bigot whose racist rants would see him banished from the game in England."

How can they be Nazis if Zelensky is Jewish?

i was expecting to eventually get to beitar jerusalem in dan's article, never saw anything.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:43 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Big Gunt wrote:
$5000 Suit wrote:

And too much yelling.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Leila being a poc female could of strayed from parroting Larry Holmes sjw views. She's been a major disappointment not being an independent thinker.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
The Doctor of Love wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
$5000 Suit wrote:

And too much yelling.

i don't really think it's the fact that it's nasally, its that it sounds like she's constantly dripping with sarcasm/I'm so much smarter than you sound.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Big Gunt wrote:
$5000 Suit wrote:

And too much yelling.
Lil Danny sucks too, and has for years.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Bagels wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
$5000 Suit wrote:

And too much yelling.

i don't really think it's the fact that it's nasally, its that it sounds like she's constantly dripping with sarcasm/I'm so much smarter than you sound.

Her lazy speech pattern / vocal fry are unpleasant, and the way she frequently blurts things out makes her sound like she's drunk.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Tad Queasy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
$5000 Suit wrote:

And too much yelling.

Her lazy speech pattern / vocal fry are unpleasant, and the way she frequently blurts things out makes her sound like she's drunk.

Absolutely! I have long contended that she gets wasted before doing her shows. There's absolutely no way she's sober.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
"It's almost like, oh I dont know, THIS thing!?!?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:04 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Tall Midget wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
$5000 Suit wrote:

And too much yelling.

Absolutely! I have long contended that she gets wasted before doing her shows. There's absolutely no way she's sober.

Would you be if you had to spend four hours a day with Larry and Bernstein?

Young Claw did factory work every summer to pay for college back in the day and one of the old school union dudes would tell me, "a few drinks at lunch makes the rest of the day go by faster", would imaging you would do everything possible to make the time go by faster if faced with the potential of hours of Tony LaRussa is an evil white man talk.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:21 am 
1000 CLUB

Bernstein just said it is "incredibly stupid" for unspecified "people" to compare Bagent to Drew Brees.

Apparently, though, he thinks it was acceptable for Larry to assert that Fields will be "better" than Brees, as he did prior to the 2023 draft.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:23 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Bernstein just said it is "incredibly stupid" for unspecified "people" to compare Bagent to Drew Brees.

Apparently, though, he thinks it was acceptable for Larry to assert that Fields will be "better" than Brees, as he did prior to the 2023 draft.

:lol: Yep.

And it was his college coach who made a comp to Brees. He is in a way better position to make such a comp than Larry and his idiotic thoughts

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:40 am 
1000 CLUB

Which Score nitwit decided it was a good idea to give Jello-Brained Jaquan Brisker a weekly segment on the station?

Last edited by Tall Midget on Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Jaquan Brisker on what he’d do with a billion dollars: open businesses and travel around the world, maybe go to Cuba - you know, somewhere nice.

Holmes: is there anywhere you really want to go?

Brisker: no, I don’t like flying.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: What??
I'd like to go to Gaza, Cuba, Ukraine, cool places like that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:03 am 

When my cousin was in college, he was excited to go to India. He said he wants to learn about culture. I laughed.

When he came back, he was a bit hesitant to admit, but after pressing him he said 'i see why they call it a third world country'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
It is a gay holiday for the bearded two! :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :salut:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
If Bagent ends up at the level between Andy Dalton and Chase Daniel, he can have a long and distinguished career as a QB2.

If Fields ends up at the same level, he will be out of the league in three more years because he will expect too much salary and to compete for QB1. Too much smoke there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:04 am 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
What it comes down to for Larry and DoucheBag is that you're a racist if you think Bagent CAN become something.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:12 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
TriColoredPastas wrote:
"It's almost like, oh I dont know, THIS thing!?!?"

This is spot on. Well done :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:19 am 

Big Gunt wrote:
What it comes down to for Larry and DoucheBag is that you're a racist if you think Bagent CAN become something.

Leave me out of this, fuckface.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 94  Next