It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
IkeSouth wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Its as simple as this. No quarterback can win with a horrible offensive line and weak running game. The Bear's have both of those things with all of the injuries that they have suffered at rb and oline. In that game against the Viks, they win that game with a good pair of running backs and a good offensive line. Period.

watch the fucking games dipshit. fields can have 10 seconds in the pocket and still get sacked.

How much time did Fields have on that play, perverted one?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:43 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Badgent will at least throw the ball to guys. They might not be totally open, the ball might be off the mark or late, but at least HE WILL THROW THE FUCKING BALL.

So , shit for brains, if Bagent throws 4-5 interceptions and fumbles the ball a couple of times, you will creep(operative word in your case) back and praise him for losing the ball? My goodness, laxativeman, find another hobby please and save us from your endless drivel.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:40 pm 

Save america and join isis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Quote:
On Thursday, offensive coordinator Luke Getsy explained why the Bears went empty on the first snap and what went wrong.

"Yeah, you get two things," Getsy said. "Half the time, they blitz everybody. And half the time, they don’t. But also you get to see — we were in 21 personnel — so you got to see kind of what their plan was against us. Were they gonna go big, or were they gonna go sub-defense? They went sub-defense. Justin did a great job. He checked the protection. He just didn’t react the right way. When you make the protection, and you know you have the guy free, you’ve got to drift right and throw it. And he didn’t do that. But he did the hard part. He recognized the defense that they had never shown us. He handled it with the right protection adjustment. He just didn’t handle the next part of it right."

so you knew you had a free rusher coming and still got sacked.... isnt that almost worse than not knowing the free blitzer was coming? you knew you had 2 seconds to throw and still didnt throw... wtf. apparently getting 50% of the play execution correctly is good enough for the OC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:16 am 

billypootons wrote:
Quote:
On Thursday, offensive coordinator Luke Getsy explained why the Bears went empty on the first snap and what went wrong.

"Yeah, you get two things," Getsy said. "Half the time, they blitz everybody. And half the time, they don’t. But also you get to see — we were in 21 personnel — so you got to see kind of what their plan was against us. Were they gonna go big, or were they gonna go sub-defense? They went sub-defense. Justin did a great job. He checked the protection. He just didn’t react the right way. When you make the protection, and you know you have the guy free, you’ve got to drift right and throw it. And he didn’t do that. But he did the hard part. He recognized the defense that they had never shown us. He handled it with the right protection adjustment. He just didn’t handle the next part of it right."

so you knew you had a free rusher coming and still got sacked.... isnt that almost worse than not knowing the free blitzer was coming? you knew you had 2 seconds to throw and still didnt throw... wtf. apparently getting 50% of the play execution correctly is good enough for the OC

If someone is running at me, I run the opposite direct. Seems like that would be the easy part in this scenario. No way Justin knew he had a free rusher coming before the snap. Who you crappin!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:25 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
billypootons wrote:
Quote:

They've handled Justin Fields with kid gloves. If you want to know what they think about him, just listen for what they don't say. The players and coaches praised Bagent's ability to play quarterback more in one week than they've praised Fields' in 3 seasons.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Nas wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Quote:

They've handled Justin Fields with kid gloves. If you want to know what they think about him, just listen for what they don't say. The players and coaches praised Bagent's ability to play quarterback more in one week than they've praised Fields' in 3 seasons.

Maybe, but any young qb with bad measurables gets called a gamer or other nonsense platitudes before they actually play

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Juiced wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Quote:

If someone is running at me, I run the opposite direct. Seems like that would be the easy part in this scenario. No way Justin knew he had a free rusher coming before the snap. Who you crappin!

:lol:

You're not really making an argument in his favor by claiming that he didn't recognize an obvious blitz. Sounds like you're starting to doubt Justin Fields. I can't blame you!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:46 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Juiced wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Quote:

:lol:

You're not really making an argument in his favor by claiming that he didn't recognize an obvious blitz. Sounds like you're starting to doubt Justin Fields. I can't blame you!

Sadly, you are correct. :(

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
So tired of hearing the hosts (i e Spiegel today) complain that the coaches have failed to tailor the gameplan/plays to Fields’ strengths.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

Jaw Breaker wrote:
So tired of hearing the hosts (i e Spiegel today) complain that the coaches have failed to tailor the gameplan/plays to Fields’ strengths.

It's easier to blame others than acknowledge that you were wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
It’s the same boring repetitive nonsense and they could seemingly find out if it’s true. What’s the point of having a beat guy if your hosts can’t articulate the specific game plan and why it wasn’t suitable for Fields’ strength?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:46 pm 

Nas wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

No, it was pretty easy for me to say I was wrong. See, I said it again.

Problem is Spieg's high level of narcissism.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:48 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

And A1C

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

And A1C

A1C, down with Rebelsus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:37 pm 

Nas wrote:

Exactly. That's not normal. Even when trubinsky went down and foles stepped in, they didn't elate about him as much as they are with bagent. This team has a serious boner for what bagent is compared to fields.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:43 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Here we go again.......

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/202 ... s-trubisky

Taking a look at the culture clash between Bears QBs Justin Fields and Tyson Bagent
The race card in this situation is not necessarily about the color of someone’s skin or the texture of their culture, it’s about the optics of opportunities when it comes to people who have a certain skin color and textured culture.
By Scoop Jackson Oct 20, 2023, 5:09pm CDT

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:56 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
blackhawksfan wrote:
Here we go again.......

Taking a look at the culture clash between Bears QBs Justin Fields and Tyson Bagent
The race card in this situation is not necessarily about the color of someone’s skin or the texture of their culture, it’s about the optics of opportunities when it comes to people who have a certain skin color and textured culture.

Just wait for the stuff youre going to see if by some miracle Bagent plays well. “ They called “better” plays for Bagent, Bagent had way more time to throw , the O-line blocked better, the receivers ran better routes, omg Fields never got this kind praise , I WONDER WHY !!!

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
badrogue17 wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
Here we go again.......

Just wait for the stuff youre going to see if by some miracle Bagent plays well. “ They called “better” plays for Bagent, Bagent had way more time to throw , the O-line blocked better, the receivers ran better routes, omg Fields never got this kind praise , I WONDER WHY !!!

Lazy analysis by dudes that do not know anything about football so they "play the hits", boring and tired at this point, but the podcast world has really exposed the grab ass nature of the local media.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:46 am 

blackhawksfan wrote:
Here we go again.......

That was the dumbest fucking thing I ever read.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:49 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
Here we go again.......

That was the dumbest fucking thing I ever read.

Scoop Jackson is a big “dumbest thing I’ve ever read” guy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:15 am 

I have spent an entire sports radio lifetime hearing fans being mocked for liking the backup qb, but now, the identical situation is based on something else.

“Some people” just hate a confident pasty.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:49 pm 

Mods, please close this thread. Fields is done. Story is over.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:33 pm 

:lol: :lol: My Lord, the online copium from the Cult could power a large city tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
:lol: :lol: My Lord, the online copium from the Cult could power a large city tonight.

We accurately predicted the responses a few weeks ago.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:56 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Mods, please close this thread. Fields is done. Story is over.

Why don't you close your pie-hole instead,Binky?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Louis Riddick last week on W & S talking about Fields and Bagent in the Vikings game.

On Fields - You have options, you have answers (to Vikings D pressure). Why isn't the ball getting out of Justin's hands quicker? Why does it feel you're not finding events (options) quick enough? Something's not clicking. The pace, the consistency, the accuracy is not there.

On Bagent - Tyson comes in the game after Justin gets hurt. You just see the rhythm and the quickness of the decision making pick up dramatically. The ball's coming out, and finding some answers. He doesn't play perfectly. When Bagent gets in the game you see how quickly he gets to what he wants to do and how quickly his processing happens. He's doing this with zero reps during the week I'd assume.

Waddle - Good quarterbacks have a habit of cleaning up other's mistakes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:16 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:18 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Why not just embed the tweet, like so

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:22 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Why not just embed the tweet, like so

Cant imbed from an iphone . No option for that
exists.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 146  Next