It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Droid wins again!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Yes you can just type [tweet] then type the url of the tweet, then close it off with a [/tweet]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:26 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Why not just embed the tweet, like so

Fields is not in any way a better quarterback than (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky. He would be a better running back.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
badrogue17 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Cant imbed from an iphone . No option for that
exists.

I don’t know that I’ve ever posted on this site using anything other than an iPhone.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
badrogue17 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Cant imbed from an iphone . No option for that
exists.

Twitter.com not the app..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:40 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
I'd like to embed Leila. She's a 7.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:59 pm 
100000 CLUB

Fields is throwing with a glove and says his grip strength isn't back. I suspect he'll be out until after the Carolina game.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:47 pm 

What a little bitch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

IkeSouth wrote:
What a little bitch

I can imagine him finding a way to sit out the last 6 or 7 games. He did the same under Nagy when he knew change was coming.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:01 pm 

It's so fucking pathetic. In his mind he's an elite QB. But elite qb's play hurt and really play through anything for any reason. And to top it all off he is one of the worst qb's in the league. Fuck this guy seriously

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:46 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
IkeSouth wrote:
It's so fucking pathetic. In his mind he's an elite QB. But elite qb's play hurt and really play through anything for any reason. And to top it all off he is one of the worst qb's in the league. Fuck this guy seriously

Or fuck him hilariously.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:33 am 

Fields went as a porcelain china doll for halloween :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
This team is done with Fields at this point, the only real reason to play him now is in hopes he strings together some decent games to up trade value. Bagent isn’t the answer either, he’s a good backup type player but that’s about it.

My view is if Fields winds up in the right situation he has all the talent needed to look good. But he’s not a good enough player to step into just any situation and be good. I hope the best for him because I like the dude, and I also hope the Bears can get some value in return for him. But this is a wrap either way. As fans, we’re just waiting for another shit season to pass by and see what moves this franchise can make in hopes of finally putting a good product out on the field.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:39 am 
100000 CLUB

NME wrote:
This team is done with Fields at this point, the only real reason to play him now is in hopes he strings together some decent games to up trade value. Bagent isn’t the answer either, he’s a good backup type player but that’s about it.

My view is if Fields winds up in the right situation he has all the talent needed to look good. But he’s not a good enough player to step into just any situation and be good. I hope the best for him because I like the dude, and I also hope the Bears can get some value in return for him. But this is a wrap either way. As fans, we’re just waiting for another shit season to pass by and see what moves this franchise can make in hopes of finally putting a good product out on the field.

Besides being a D2 star, how do we know Bagent isn't the answer? His performance in 2 starts has been far better than Fields' in the overwhelming majority of his starts.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:40 am 

badgent is going to tear it up tomorrow. its obvious.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:48 am 

Nas wrote:
NME wrote:

Besides being a D2 star, how do we know Bagent isn't the answer? His performance in 2 starts has been far better than Fields' in the overwhelming majority of his starts.

Because I’ve seen enough bad/average/mediocre play over my 30 plus years of fandom to recognize it when I see it. He’s nothing special, solid backup type player. That’s about it. No one running the Bears after this season will keep him around over whoever they draft (outside of a backup type role)

You’re welcome to remain hopeful, but I’ve been done with shit like this since Trestman. As soon as I know it’s bad, I want to hit reset and start again. That’s why I was out on Pace/Nagy early, and that’s why I’m out on Poles/Eberflus early -I’ve seen it too many times to not know exactly what it is. All of it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:54 am 
100000 CLUB

NME wrote:
Nas wrote:
NME wrote:

Because I’ve seen enough bad/average/mediocre play over my 30 plus years of fandom to recognize it when I see it. He’s nothing special, solid backup type player. That’s about it. No one running the Bears after this season will keep him around over whoever they draft (outside of a backup type role)

You’re welcome to remain hopeful, but I’ve been done with shit like this since Trestman. As soon as I know it’s bad, I want to hit reset and start again. That’s why I was out on Pace/Nagy early, and that’s why I’m out on Poles/Eberflus early -I’ve seen it too many times to not know exactly what it is. All of it.

Fair enough.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:00 am 

Nas wrote:
NME wrote:
Nas wrote:
NME wrote:

Fair enough.

Yeah I don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade so I hope I’m wrong, but it is what it is.

It sucks not being able to cheer for your favorite team or get all that excited when they play. Unlike many of you I only have football as I’m not a hockey or baseball guy.. and the Bulls, well let’s just say I’m a Jordan fan and have only been able to enjoy a few seasons after that period.

That said, I love football in general so at least there’s that. I can watch the Bears stink and still enjoy analyzing the game. But yeah, I’m already in ‘wait till next season mode’..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
NME wrote:
Nas wrote:
NME wrote:

Nailed it

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Brad Biggs this morning said he doesn't think they'll be much of a conversation about fields in the off season, he thinks the bears are drafting a new quarterback. When you've lost Brad, you've lost the nation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
blackhawksfan wrote:
Brad Biggs this morning said he doesn't think they'll be much of a conversation about fields in the off season, he thinks the bears are drafting a new quarterback. When you've lost Brad, you've lost the nation.

Would be nice to recoup a second round pick for him, the league is starving for QB's, you just have to get them bidding against each other.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
You give Fields to an offensive coordinator who knows who to tailor an offense around the skills of a multi-dimensional qb and he will be a star in the league. Imagine Fields on the Chiefs, or with Payton at Denver or with the Seahawks or the Philly. WHo do the Bear's have, a little plump former qb coach for the Green bay Packers whose qb never needed one.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The Hawk wrote:
You give Fields to an offensive coordinator who knows who to tailor an offense around the skills of a multi-dimensional qb and he will be a star in the league. Imagine Fields on the Chiefs, or with Payton at Denver or with the Seahawks or the Philly. WHo do the Bear's have, a little plump former qb coach for the Green bay Packers whose qb never needed one.

it’s funny you left out Kyle Shanahan in that conversation. I wonder why that might be.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:18 pm 

The Hawk wrote:

Lmao he has no eyes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
badrogue17 wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

it’s funny you left out Kyle Shanahan in that conversation. I wonder why that might be.

No reason. He knows how to design an offense with the skills of the qb as a important factor also.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The Hawk wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

No reason. He knows how to design an offense with the skills of the qb as a important factor also.

Except for the #3 overall pick in the draft you mean. Couldnt design an offense around him but he could for the last player picked in the draft. So he's a genius for doing that but I wonder why he couldnt for the 3#pick in the draft .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
:lol:

He can't even hit a 4 foot target in practice drills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Except for the #3 overall pick in the draft you mean. Couldnt design an offense around him but he could for the last player picked in the draft. So he's a genius for doing that but I wonder why he couldnt for the 3#pick in the draft .

He hates the balcks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

He hates the balcks

Kyle Shanahan also loves mediocre white men. He is your kindred spirit!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:05 am 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

He hates the balcks

Kyle Shanahan also loves mediocre white men. He is your kindred spirit!

We love grindy winners.

Edit: It's okay to come out in support of Maye. I got Hood to publicly jump off the Fields train onto the Maye Super Bowl Train. The kid is a fucking stud.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 146  Next