It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:09 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Cmon Hawg, " top 5 talents" often bring only 6th round picks in return.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
badrogue17 wrote:
Cmon Hawg, " top 5 talents" often bring only 6th round picks in return.

You're another one who thought Bagent was a starting caliber QB.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:23 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Always remember that Groupthink believed that Tyson Bagent was the better QB. We're royally fucked now!

I will always remember in your mind a Top 5 quarterback couldn’t fetch more than a 6th round draft pick.

And I'll continue to make the point that reading is a skill (that you obviously do not possess)

Again all of this sounds well when you say it to other members of "Groupthink". But to a "Long Time" observer of the NFL it means nothing. Justin Fields is easily in the top 5 when it comes to talent at the QB position in the NFL. And that includes your beloved Jordan Love. It would be insane to just give up on someone like that until you know for certain that the talent will not be actualized.

But he isn’t, otherwise either the Bears don’t trade him or he brings a considerably higher return.

He's more talented than Jordan Love but I doubt that you'd ever admit it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:26 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Always remember that Groupthink believed that Tyson Bagent was the better QB. We're royally fucked now!

I will always remember in your mind a Top 5 quarterback couldn’t fetch more than a 6th round draft pick.

And I'll continue to make the point that reading is a skill (that you obviously do not possess)

Again all of this sounds well when you say it to other members of "Groupthink". But to a "Long Time" observer of the NFL it means nothing. Justin Fields is easily in the top 5 when it comes to talent at the QB position in the NFL. And that includes your beloved Jordan Love. It would be insane to just give up on someone like that until you know for certain that the talent will not be actualized.

But he isn’t, otherwise either the Bears don’t trade him or he brings a considerably higher return.

He's more talented than Jordan Love but I doubt that you'd never admit it.

He is not part of being a talented quarterback is the ability to make all kinds of throws with timing and layers, your guy can’t do any of those things otherwise he would have gotten more than a 6th round draft pick. Also, how am I wrong when the rest of the league just told you what you can’t comprehend? #justaskingaquestion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:40 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Fields has tons of talent. Way more than Brady. But he cannot read NFL defenses at the pace required to consistently hit receivers. He has the talent but not enough of the skill or whatever you want to call it….

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:41 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
denisdman wrote:
Fields has tons of talent. Way more than Brady. But he cannot read NFL defenses at the pace required to consistently hit receivers. He has the talent but not enough of the skill or whatever you want to call it….

Your second sentence negates the first.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
Fields has great athleticism.He does not have the talent to be a good NFL QB

Last edited by ShortTimeLurker on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:45 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

He's more talented than Jordan Love but I doubt that you'd never admit it.

He is not part of being a talented quarterback is the ability to make all kinds of throws with timing and layers, your guy can’t do any of those things otherwise he would have gotten more than a 6th round draft pick. Also, how am I wrong when the rest of the league just told you what you can’t comprehend? #justaskingaquestion

The kid has the size, speed, and arm to be an Elite QB, but somehow in the land of Bagent that doesn't translate to ELITE TALENT. Unbelievable!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:49 am 

denisdman wrote:

His only talent is his legs though. He's a running back. His arm isn't great. His arm isn't accurate. He doesn't make the correct throws. The only reason he is in the NFL is because he was a great runner for a year.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:53 am 

denisdman wrote:

Amazing athlete does not equal great NFL quarterback

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:54 am 

VSiN's Michael Lombardi
: Did the Bears screw this up? "No. There never was a market."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Insult to injury will be when Pittsburgh trades Fields for a 3rd in late August.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:08 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nardi wrote:
Insult to injury will be when Pittsburgh trades Fields for a 3rd in late August.

No, it wasn't a risk worth taking.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:08 am 

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I still don't see what the risk would have been.

You just do what the Eagles did immediately with Wilson and name Williams the starting QB.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:09 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Typically it does equate to "amazing talent" however.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:10 am 
100000 CLUB

Brick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I still don't see what the risk would have been.

You just do what the Eagles did immediately with Wilson and name Williams the starting QB.

Not agreeing with it is different from not seeing it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:11 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Still can’t play quarterback at the NFL level, the NFL just thoroughly explained that to you. If you don’t want to listen, that’s on you.

By the way, quit bringing up Bagent to me, I never said anything about that dude.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:19 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Can't believe we're still discussing this lol. Here's the bottom line, cult: he blows as a QB.

Let him enter a javelin throwing contest if he really wants to demonstrate this elite arm "talent" that he wasn't able to demo in the NFL because he preferred to eat sacks on 12% of his drop backs.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:33 am 

According to Lombardi ,in the world of NFL trade value a 6 next year is equivalent to a 7 this yea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:41 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Still can’t play quarterback at the NFL level, the NFL just thoroughly explained that to you. If you don’t want to listen, that’s on you.

By the way, quit bringing up Bagent to me, I never said anything about that dude.

I don't know if I have brought up you in conjunction with Bagent, but all you dudes are in bed with one another about everything anyway. And most people already "Know" that Fields will be the starting QB for one of the best run franchises in the NFL at some point next year. Which is what's getting lost in all of the groupthink circle jerking. If the Steelers didn't think he could play/start, then they never would traded for him. That obviously believe that the kid had AMAZING TALENT or else why would they trade for him to be their FUTURE starter? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:42 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I don't know if I have brought up you in conjunction with Bagent, but all you dudes are in bed with one another about everything anyway. And most people already "Know" that Fields will be the starting QB for one of the best run franchises in the NFL at some point next year. Which is what's getting lost in all of the groupthink circle jerking. If the Steelers didn't think he could play/start, then they never would traded for him. That obviously believe that the kid had AMAZING TALENT or else why would they trade for him to be their FUTURE starter? Just Asking A Question

They gave up a 6th round pick, next year :lol:

Also, if the Steelers are so assured of his greatness, why get Wilson. Hell they should have given the Bears a 1st round pick and named him the starter. Looks like they are oozing with confidence about Justin.

Last edited by Hawg Ass on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Hey LTG, why does Fields have the same job as drew Lock, Tyson Bagent, and Nathan Peterman?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:44 am 
100000 CLUB

Tomlin: Kenny, you're going to compete with Ciara's husband for the starting job.

Also Tomlin: Justin, Ciara's husband is our starting quarterback.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:47 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:

It's no one else's fault that the Bears are the NFL equivalent of a "cheap date". That 6th will actually become a 4th once he exceeds the minimum number of snaps requirement.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:48 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:

It's no one else's fault that the Bears are the NFL equivalent of a "cheap date". That 6th will actually become a 4th once he exceeds the minimum number of snaps requirement.

How is he going to do that, you can’t get playing time holding a clip board?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:48 am 

Nas wrote:
Tomlin: Kenny, you're going to compete with Ciara's husband for the starting job.

I'm shocked that he would placate the holdover QB whom he has somewhat of a relationship with by creating a phony QB competition for him.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:49 am 

By the way, are the Steelers picking up his 5th year option?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:

It IS quite the indictment seeing as Mike Tomlin is rewriting history. For real, not just canned branding.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:51 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Hey LTG, why does Fields have the same job as drew Lock, Tyson Bagent, and Nathan Peterman?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve Young and Patrick Mahomes once held that "same job" too. And your guy Bagent will be the backup to the backup if he is on the roster this year.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:53 am 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

It IS quite the indictment seeing as Mike Tomlin is rewriting history. For real, not just canned branding.

Tomlin will probably be allowed to walk at the end of the season.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next