It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:07 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
denisdman wrote:
His analysis was pathetic last year. I wondered which QB he was watching.

I think there were a lot of Fields fans in the media, but I also think some of it was performance art. I don't believe Daniels believed all of the shit he said about Fields. I think he recognized it was good for his YouTube channel and career to pretend.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:02 am 

He is who we though he was.

The Pittsburgh Steelers have a little more clarity on the quarterback position following Justin Fields preseason debut against the Houston Texans. While Fields did have some moments of brilliance, he also struggled with the basics, such as the center-quarterback exchange. Fields also took some unnecessary sacks, an issue that plagued him in Chicago.

Nothing has changed after Fields debut, which received some mixed reviews. Steelers fans generally liked what they saw, though they're watching through Kenny Pickett goggles. The rest of the NFL noticed Fields made little changes to his overall approach.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
113 Passer rating is considered terrible. As is a 6 for 6 performance passing the ball.

Hopefully "WE" can continue to see that these sort of performances are "bad"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: What??
I've always understood that the average fan sees something in Justin Fields. The average fan always sees something in a high ceiling athlete struggling. But this is the QB position. Unique in all of professional sports. You have to have quantum computing in your head, not a regular 64 bit. You either have a couple qubits or you don't. Brady, Manning, Mahomes...they're freaks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
denisdman wrote:
His analysis was pathetic last year. I wondered which QB he was watching.

I think there were a lot of Fields fans in the media, but I also think some of it was performance art. I don't believe Daniels believed all of the shit he said about Fields. I think he recognized it was good for his YouTube channel and career to pretend.

Daniel had doubled and tripled down on Fields this year as well.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:30 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
113 Passer rating is considered terrible. As is a 6 for 6 performance passing the ball.

*2 Fumbles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:26 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

*2 Fumbles

Both recovered by Pittsburgh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:27 pm 

For those of you new to football, fumbles by a Quarterback are bad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
not if they're recovered

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:35 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
For those of you new to football, fumbles by a Quarterback are bad

A known scribe :lol: :lol: such as yourself must have also have seen that there were no actual turnovers attributed to Justin Fields on Saturday

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:41 pm 

Today "WE" learn that recovered fumbles and unrecovered fumbles are one and the same. Who knew?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:42 pm 

Bagels wrote:
not if they're recovered

1) Even if the football is recovered by the other team, it's usually a negative play and lost down
2) 2 fumbles in a quarter of football is bad, really bad. It indicates a QB that can't take care of the football.

Don't be football dumb like LTG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Bagels wrote:
not if they're recovered

Fumbling the snap is bad because it’s a lost play. No surprise both times he fumbled the snap they failed to get a first down after it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:44 pm 

Today "WE" learn that recovered fumbles and unrecovered fumbles are one and the same. "We" also learn that fumbles on the QB/Center exchange are always the fault of the QB. This really is some Football "education" that "we" at CFMB happen to provide.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:46 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Bagels wrote:
not if they're recovered

Fumbling the snap is bad because it’s a lost play. No surprise both times he fumbled the snap they failed to get a first down after it.

One of the fumbles actually resulted in a gain of 4 yards. Still a "negative" play.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:46 pm 

Today "we" learned that lost downs are no big deal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:51 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Bagels wrote:
not if they're recovered

1) Even if the football is recovered by the other team, it's usually a negative play and lost down
2) 2 fumbles in a quarter of football is bad, really bad. It indicates a QB that can't take care of the football.

Don't be football dumb like LTG

Isn't it just great that Writer Bob (who learned about sports playing Madden and NBA Live as a ute) can now enlighten us about fumbled snaps are always the fault of the QB. Once again Who Knew?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:52 pm 

Today "we" learned it's no big deal that a QB, whom has fumbled 26 times in 28 games the past two seasons, is fumbling the football in the preseason.

You can't make up this stupidity folks....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:53 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Today "we" learned that lost downs are no big deal

It just gets better. A "lost down" is one in which the offense gains 4 yards on the play. Aw man the genius of a "Writer Bob" is really beginning to assert itself here

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:57 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

I take that back, you can

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:03 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Today "we" learned it's no big deal that a QB, whom has fumbled 26 times in 28 games the past two seasons, is fumbling the football in the preseason.

What are the odds that Writer Bob even knows that the coach held the Center responsible for the botched snaps?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:06 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I take that back, you can

Words that have never been uttered in the same sentence. "Caller Bob" and "Product Of A Fine Education"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:07 pm 

:lol: :lol: There was nothing wrong with the snaps, the first one was placed perfectly fine in his hands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:10 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

What are the odds that Writer Bob even knows that the coach held the Center responsible for the botched snaps?

https://www.nfl.com/news/mike-tomlin-fu ... lers-debut

Quote:
"I thought he did some nice things, but obviously he was a component of the C-Q (center-quarterback) exchange," Tomlin said of Fields' outing, via the team's official website. "From my perspective, that's dual responsibility on the center and the quarterback.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Fumbles from the fumbly is extra bad. It's why Tomlin made an extra effort to criticize it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:24 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Fumbles from the fumbly is extra bad. It's why Tomlin made an extra effort to criticize it.

But during the game he realized that there was a problem with the guard that he had masquerading as a Center. Which is why he removed him from the game after the 2nd botched snap. The kid was their 3rd string Center.

And I'm not saying that fumbles are great by any stretch, but there is a helluva lot of difference between a RECOVERED and Non RECOVERED fumble. Writer Boob says that there isn't however :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:31 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
:lol: :lol: There was nothing wrong with the snaps, the first one was placed perfectly fine in his hands

You claim to know football :lol: :lol: I was watching and playing football decades before you penned your first piece of fiction Writer Boob.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:32 pm 

Today "WE" learn that recovered fumbles and unrecovered fumbles are one and the same. "We" also learn that fumbles on the QB/Center exchange are always the fault of the QB. This really is some Football "education" that "we" at CFMB happen to provide.

Mike Tomlin Speaks Up on Justin Fields’ Fumbled Snaps in the Preseason Game Against the Texans

Quote:
“I thought he did some nice things, but obviously he was a component of the C-Q exchange, and from my perspective, that’s dual responsibility on the center and the quarterback.”

Quote:
"The snapping part, we've just got to be on the same page," Fields said. "I will put that on me to just be on the same page and know who's in at center,

Justin has zero QB IQ. He didn't even know who was in at center to start the game... :lol:

Quote:
"I think just tighten up the details," Fields said. "I think we're focusing on just controlling what we can control and not shooting ourselves in the foot. It's just a repetitive thing. As long as we do that, put ourselves in great field position and do the routine things routinely

Same old song and dance for Fields. "Do the routine things routinely" He's not a first year rookie trying to get the routine tings routinely. These things should be routine by now. C.Williams is light years ahead of Fields in football IQ and he hasn't even started a game yet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:35 pm 

Juiced wrote:

Mike Tomlin Speaks Up on Justin Fields’ Fumbled Snaps in the Preseason Game Against the Texans

Quote:
“I thought he did some nice things, but obviously he was a component of the C-Q exchange, and from my perspective, that’s dual responsibility on the center and the quarterback.”

Quote:
"The snapping part, we've just got to be on the same page," Fields said. "I will put that on me to just be on the same page and know who's in at center,

Justin has zero QB IQ. He didn't even know who was in at center to start the game... :lol:

Quote:
"I think just tighten up the details," Fields said. "I think we're focusing on just controlling what we can control and not shooting ourselves in the foot. It's just a repetitive thing. As long as we do that, put ourselves in great field position and do the routine things routinely

Same old song and dance for Fields. "Do the routine things routinely" He's not a first year rookie trying to get the routine tings routinely. These things should be routine by now. C.Williams is light years ahead of Fields in football IQ and he hasn't even started a game yet.

Caleb Williams didn't look that great on Saturday. Might want to pump da breaks on that one just a little bit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:35 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

Tomlin said it is a duel responsibility. Duel means two last time I checked.

What are the odds of a good QB fumbling the snap 2 times in 6 plays? :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 146  Next