It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Nas wrote:
I'll say it again, his calmness and ability to process stood out more than anything to me.

Yes it looks like he has a plan when he feels the pass rush. Roll out and buy time, flip the ball to a back, run on his own, find an open man, or throw it away. Better than the prior, which was take a sack, fumble, or run.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:39 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
I'll say it again, his calmness and ability to process stood out more than anything to me.

I'm gonna wait on that. But I do believe his playmaking goal is to get the ball to the playmakers. His mindset is "someone is open, where is he?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nardi wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Williams' arm strength is considerably understated by analysts, especially the local guys. No one said his arm isn't good, but it looks near elite.

It was surprising. He's got a cannon.

And it looks like it's a quicker delivery than guys like Fields and Cutler.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I thought this Warner breakdown was good. He gives you some pre snap areas of improvement that Caleb needs to make. This is the Brady level of quarterbacking. Caleb should aspire to get here quickly.

https://youtu.be/vkKvaZ0ZCqo?si=cz9QJTO-LTTHmJws

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
I thought this Warner breakdown was good. He gives you some pre snap areas of improvement that Caleb needs to make. This is the Brady level of quarterbacking. Caleb should aspire to get here quickly.

https://youtu.be/vkKvaZ0ZCqo?si=cz9QJTO-LTTHmJws

I would never want Warner coaching my offense.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Kurt Warner looks weird old and skinny. He literally looks like a reporter now rather than a jock.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Nardi wrote:
Kurt Warner looks weird old and skinny. He literally looks like a reporter now rather than a jock.

you should see his wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:59 pm 

Nardi wrote:

He's criticizing Caleb for not taking the cheap checkdown on every play. How did the commander of the Greatest Show on Turf become Captain Cuck?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:

He's criticizing Caleb for not taking the cheap checkdown on every play. How did the commander of the Greatest Show on Turf become Captain Cuck?

That was on one play. The others was about recognizing a coverage pre-snap and ignoring the read progressions. If Caleb had done that, he would have had a couple more positive plays. I don't think it's unreasonable to want our quarterback to get to the Brady level of processing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:

You should see his wife

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:

That was on one play. The others was about recognizing a coverage pre-snap and ignoring the read progressions. If Caleb had done that, he would have had a couple more positive plays. I don't think it's unreasonable to want our quarterback to get to the Brady level of processing.

Are we going to count drops as completions with Williams like the Fields Cult did with the wunderkind ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:43 pm 

Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Meanwhile in Pittsburg, Justin is trying to get the OC-QB exchange worked out... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:32 pm 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Are we going to count drops as completions with Williams like the Fields Cult did with the wunderkind ?

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
I Predict that there will be a lot of "Why are we still discussing Justin Fields" rhetoric the deeper we get into the season. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
I Predict that there will be a lot of "Why are we still discussing Justin Fields" rhetoric the deeper we get into the season. :lol:

That cuts multiple ways. If Caleb is having an MVP season, I see no reason to discuss Fields.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 6:24 pm 

we have an interest in him getting 51% of the snaps

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 6:45 pm 

good dolphin wrote:

we have an interest in him getting 51% of the snaps

Nothing would make Anti Fields Bears fans happier than to see JF1 benched for all 16 games. They couldn't care less about that draft pick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:13 pm 
100000 CLUB

I don't personally care if it's a 6th or a 4th. It appears "former" Fields Cult members are the ones who care the most. It gives them an excuse to root for him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:26 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Nas wrote:
I don't personally care if it's a 6th or a 4th. It appears "former" Fields Cult members are the ones who care the most. It gives them an excuse to root for him.

Well, on one hand based on this the odds of hitting on a 4th appear 4x greater than hitting on a 6th. On the other hand, the odds of hitting on either are not very good.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-bro ... 73/?page=1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:22 am 
100000 CLUB

a retard wrote:
Nas wrote:

Well, on one hand based on this the odds of hitting on a 4th appear 4x greater than hitting on a 6th. On the other hand, the odds of hitting on either are not very good.

The draft position thing gave guys like good dolphin a reason to openly root for a player on another team. "I'm no longer a Fields Cult member. I'm just wearing his Pittsburgh jersey because the 120th pick in the 2025 draft is the key to the Bears' future success."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:44 am 

Nas wrote:
a genius wrote:
Nas wrote:

The draft position thing gave guys like good dolphin a reason to openly root for a player on another team. "I'm no longer a Fields Cult member. I'm just wearing his Pittsburgh jersey because the 120th pick in the 2025 draft is the key to the Bears' future success."

Conversely Your Meatball Bear fans train loses a bit of steam when you routinely duck 2 bit Packer hacks like Hawg and his $100 bets. If my guy Fields were on this roster with those weapons on offense, I'm taking that action.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:58 am 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
a genius wrote:
Nas wrote:

Conversely Your Meatball Bear fans train loses a bit of steam when you routinely duck 2 bit Packer hacks like Hawg and his $100 bets. If my guy Fields were on this roster with those weapons on offense, I'm taking that action.

You're free to make wagers that have worse odds than what Vegas is offering. I don't have to do that. I left my meatball bit in 2020. When it was active, I donated money to MANY people.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:20 am 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
a genius wrote:
Nas wrote:

You're free to make wagers that have worse odds than what Vegas is offering. I don't have to do that. I left my meatball bit in 2020. When it was active, I donated money to MANY people.

Vegas isn't a meatball Bears fan. If Fields were on the squad I'm going with that roster. Can't do it with Caleb and plus I already have a couple of bets that I'm sure to lose out already. Bears made significant roster moves after I placed them so I'm likely to lose.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:19 pm 

erect, again

look at that route, head fake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:30 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Caller Bob wrote:
erect, again

Wrong thread.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:40 pm 

a retard wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
erect, again

Wrong thread.

Cumtown?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:18 pm 

Huge cushion, and the DB was still schooled.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:33 pm 

JJ no play play. Knee surgery coming. Sorry IMU.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

Who was the DB?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:44 pm 

Nas wrote:
Who was the DB?

It will be Jaire "Scrub" Alexander on November 17.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next