It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:05 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Warren Newson wrote:
I don't like the trades he's made and he assembled (and at least played a part in) the development of many of the players that made up the worst team in the history of baseball. There's absolutely no reason to keep him. Bring someone in from the outside and let them do what they want.

Yeah...don't hold your breath, it'll make you blue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Welp…

Right, we are going to continue to tap into that great minor league system that he’s been in charge of for the last 7 years. Why don’t they just get in front of a camera and tell the White Sox fans just go fuck off.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
The Man wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Welp…

Right, we are going to continue to tap into that great minor league system that he’s been in charge of for the last 7 years. Why don’t they just get in front of a camera and tell the White Sox fans just go fuck off.

They’ve done that since April.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
In-between praising small sample size player success John Schriffen and Steve Stone pounded the mandated "these guys really hustle" praise.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:46 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Poisoning the well makes moving inevitable. JR has never liked us since he built the park and we mostly rejected it. He kinda made it livable after all the bitching and again we said 'ehh'. That's his story. I have another side of the story and we all know what it is and it starts the year after he bought the team and ends with 75% of the Chicago fan base being Cubbie. Us and Oakland, we're like the white trash of the league and he's embarrassed of us. He's left with renting out suites at $20 a pop. He's never going to die and he doesn't play bridge so he's moving. Just wish he'd get on with it. There's a big league team left and it's unfortunate they play in an inferior league and wear pajamas, but I'll adapt. I'll go suck a cock or something.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:42 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Nardi wrote:
Poisoning the well makes moving inevitable. JR has never liked us since he built the park and we mostly rejected it. He kinda made it livable after all the bitching and again we said 'ehh'. That's his story. I have another side of the story and we all know what it is and it starts the year after he bought the team and ends with 75% of the Chicago fan base being Cubbie. Us and Oakland, we're like the white trash of the league and he's embarrassed of us. He's left with renting out suites at $20 a pop. He's never going to die and he doesn't play bridge so he's moving. Just wish he'd get on with it. There's a big league team left and it's unfortunate they play in an inferior league and wear pajamas, but I'll adapt. I'll go suck a cock or something.

That post really took a left turn at the end.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Warren Newson wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Wouldn’t “going down” be more of a south turn?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:18 am 

denisdman wrote:
Warren Newson wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Wouldn’t “going down” be more of a south turn?

No. And it's a terrible argument. Can we at least put some pants on Clark, and I quote directly from the gay literature, "the young friendly cub"?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
The A’s third base coach cost them the game in the 9th.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:45 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
The A’s third base coach cost them the game in the 9th.

Stone mentioned the White Sox were lucky it was a slow runner. But, never why was the slow runner sent. Bases would have been loaded with no outs.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:08 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
the Sox have 6 games against the Angels. If they win 4 of those, they would be in position to avoid the record.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:53 am 

It would be typical White Sox to fuck up the record.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Cute front page story about the human side of sucking so much

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/41276213/mlb-2024-white-sox-worst-team-mlb-history-clubhouse-24-hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:38 pm 

9 out of final 15 against horrendous A's & Angels.

John Schriffen and Steve Stone White Sox pounding bum pitchers praise in full gear.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:06 am 

From today’s Trib, regarding Moncada:

“There’s a chance Moncada’s time with the Sox could be nearing an end. The team holds an option for $25 million in 2025, with a $5 million buyout.”

Ya think?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jaw Breaker wrote:

“There’s a chance Moncada’s time with the Sox could be nearing an end. The team holds an option for $25 million in 2025, with a $5 million buyout.”

Ya think?

Now that this has been resolved, maybe we can figure out why the White Sox activated him and plan on playing him.

Makes no sense.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Ya think?

The guy was once the number one prospect in baseball. What will his next contract look like? I'll say pro contract, one year 3 to 5 million.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:36 pm 

2 great losses against the lowly Angels.

Need to go 7-2 final 9 to avoid tieing the loss record.

Be fun if the record is set at home.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:06 am 

Warren Newson wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Ya think?

The guy was once the number one prospect in baseball. What will his next contract look like? I'll say pro contract, one year 3 to 5 million.

I think he gets a minor league contract. It may be for a number like you say, if he makes the team. Who would bet on his health?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:23 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Warren Newson wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Ya think?

I think he gets a minor league contract. It may be for a number like you say, if he makes the team. Who would bet on his health?

He'll get signed easily. There's a void in MLB at 2nd base.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48