It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 am 

DegenerateDave wrote:
Score is Doomed is right - I am having a terrible Monday, but that's beside the point.

So your peephole naked cell phone video was released today too?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 am 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
some I still try and pound

:lol:

Spaulding will attest to this. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
DegenerateDave wrote:

Hey Shakes, I have an idea - call me an idiot one more time.

Then, do me a favor - send me a personal message as to where you would like to meet.

I will be more than happy to solve our differences face to face.

You can find me at 222 N. LaSalle to sound Ditka like.

PM me when you are on your way and I will let you know exactly who to look for.

I won't be holding my breath for your pussy ass though. You strike me more as the type to send out your little fucking verbal barbs from the safety of your mom's basement on her fucking lifetime AOL subscription on the Commodore 64.

The next thing you say should start with where you would like to meet to discuss our differences bitch.

Hey Dave, you're an idiot. But you already know that. You're also a clown and a complete tool. But congrats on being an internet tough guy who threatens people over the internet.

I guess I really ruffled your feathers when I exposed you for being the mac-taint-licker that you are.

Seriously, 10 year old girls who love the Jonas brothers react the same way you did when someone criticizes their heroes.

You're obviously a huge pussy so congrats on that as well.

btw, 222 N. Lasalle is a building for fags.

sorry, I'm a little too old to be getting in fist fights down in the loop, but I have no doubt that if you were dumb enough to start something I would kick the living shit out of you. People who threaten others on the internet are obviously mentally retarded and weak assed bitches who most likely have their wives take them every night with a strap on.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:22 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
shakes wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:

Hey Shakes, I have an idea - call me an idiot one more time.

Then, do me a favor - send me a personal message as to where you would like to meet.

I will be more than happy to solve our differences face to face.

You can find me at 222 N. LaSalle to sound Ditka like.

PM me when you are on your way and I will let you know exactly who to look for.

I won't be holding my breath for your pussy ass though. You strike me more as the type to send out your little fucking verbal barbs from the safety of your mom's basement on her fucking lifetime AOL subscription on the Commodore 64.

The next thing you say should start with where you would like to meet to discuss our differences bitch.

Hey Dave, you're an idiot. But you already know that. You're also a clown and a complete tool. But congrats on being an internet tough guy who threatens people over the internet.

I guess I really ruffled your feathers when I exposed you for being the mac-taint-licker that you are.

Seriously, 10 year old girls who love the Jonas brothers react the same way you did when someone criticizes their heroes.

You're obviously a huge pussy so congrats on that as well.

btw, 222 N. Lasalle is a building for fags.

sorry, I'm a little too old to be getting in fist fights down in the loop, but I have no doubt that if you were dumb enough to start something I would kick the living shit out of you. People who threaten others on the internet are obviously mentally retarded and weak assed bitches who most likely have their wives take them every night with a strap on.

Typical copout from someone that hides behind the internet.

Especially from someone that lives so close.

Keep running your mouth bitch.

A little too old or a little too female? Typical internet pussy - throw out your stupid ass venom and hide behind the mask of anonymity - "oh, I'm too old", "you are retarded", blah blah blah.

Put up or shut up Shakes.

I'd get hurt? Big talk from someone hiding behind the computer tough guy.

Put your money where your mouth is bitch.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:23 pm 

Munster ain't that big Shakes.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dave, let me know when the big event is, I work fairly close to 222 N. LaSalle and would love to see the big show!!! My Monday sucks too and could use some entertainment!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Yikes....This thread took an odd turn.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 pm 

Score is doomed wrote:
Dave, let me know when the big event is, I work fairly close to 222 N. LaSalle and would love to see the big show!!! My Monday sucks too and could use some entertainment!

Unfortunately, this bitch lives in Indiana - go figure. Giving us Hoosiers a bad name.

Like I said, he is hiding behind the fact that he is too old. Typical.

That's ok - I'll smoke him out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:36 pm 

considering I've got a picture of myself posted in my avator I doubt I'm the one hiding.

Add total loser to the list of qualities you possess because only a total loser would seriously threaten someone over the internet.

And only an even bigger loser would do it because they are defending a radio host from valid criticism.

I bet your boyfriend mac has a restraining order against you.

Btw, adding to the fact that you're a complete loser is the fact that you honestly believe an adult with a life should respond to your retarded threats. So congrats on being a lifeless douchebag as well.

Now I'm done with your retarded self but in closing I'll just say that you can go fuck yourself.

btw, I play hockey in skokie, check the website for the schedule...team name is the Chicago Outfit, schedule is listed, feel free to stop by anytime for a chat.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:36 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
Yikes....This thread took an odd turn.

I'm proud of you fellas. You all kept your head on a swivel, and that's what you gotta do when you find yourself in a vicious cock fight.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:37 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 pm 

shakes wrote:
considering I've got a picture of myself posted in my avator I doubt I'm the one hiding.

Add total loser to the list of qualities you possess because only a total loser would seriously threaten someone over the internet.

And only an even bigger loser would do it because they are defending a radio host from valid criticism.

I bet your boyfriend mac has a restraining order against you.

Btw, adding to the fact that you're a complete loser is the fact that you honestly believe an adult with a life should respond to your retarded threats. So congrats on being a lifeless douchebag as well.

Now I'm done with your retarded self but in closing I'll just say that you can go fuck yourself.

btw, I play hockey in skokie, check the website for the schedule...team name is the Chicago Outfit, schedule is listed, feel free to stop by anytime for a chat.

This has nothing to do with Mac anymore asshole.

I couldn't care less about your thoughts about that thing.

When you take it personal, that's when it becomes a whole new area.

You took it personal - either keep it to your comments (stupid or not) about Mac and your idiotic thoughts and keep it from being personal or I will be coming out to check out a game.

Is the fact that you play hockey supposed to be some kind of intimidating factor? If so, FAIL.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 pm 

Typical internet tough guy m.o.:

1. Challenge a normal human being to a fight over the internet
2. Offer to meet him/her in person at vague unverifiable location
3. Claim victory when normal person with life refuses the offer of a retard

btw, of the two of us, I'm the only one who gave up specific info on how/when to find him....so I guess that makes me the real tough guy here :eye:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
has this reached score is doomed vs. Nas territory yet?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:49 pm 

shakes wrote:
Typical internet tough guy m.o.:

1. Challenge a normal human being to a fight over the internet
2. Offer to meet him/her in person at vague unverifiable location
3. Claim victory when normal person with life refuses the offer of a retard

btw, of the two of us, I'm the only one who gave up specific info on how/when to find him....so I guess that makes me the real tough guy here :eye:

Yes to an impossible link to find to a Skokie hockey league called the Outfit that doesn't exist.

I told you - let me know when you are coming - send me an email - hell I will even give you my phone number.

I'm not going to publish my information publicly ahead of time or for all the world to see.

If claiming victory means calling you a pussy, then so be it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:50 pm 

This is silly, let's do something else. - Jerry Taft

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 pm 

And so ends my interest in the Chicago Sports Fan Message Board for a while, since it has now deteriorated into third-grade name-calling and fight-challenging.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:07 pm 

ImageImage

Last edited by rogers park bryan on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Napoli's in the Stock
Well, after seeing DD's claim that he can't find the Chicago outfit, my inner sleuth took over and I of all things googled the "Chicago Outfit". And low and behold here is the actual link to the avatar picture http://www.usahockey.com/skokie_park_distr34/default.aspx?NAV=AF_23&ID=188806

How about them apples Dave?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
"which one's pink?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:37 pm 

uncle fester wrote:
Well, after seeing DD's claim that he can't find the Chicago outfit, my inner sleuth took over and I of all things googled the "Chicago Outfit". And low and behold here is the actual link to the avatar picture http://www.usahockey.com/skokie_park_distr34/default.aspx?NAV=AF_23&ID=188806

Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm 

uncle fester wrote:

Dave wants to know what a google is. Stop using big words, you're making his head hurt even moreso than when a certain 9-1 Score host facefucks him at the remotes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:44 pm 

shakes wrote:
uncle fester wrote:

Dave wants to know what a google is. Stop using big words, you're making his head hurt even moreso than when a certain 9-1 Score host facefucks him at the remotes.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation of when you are heading this direction?

I'll tell you what - why not pick a nice neutral location - not where I work and not at your hockey game and email where and when? How about that tough guy?

You send the time and the place and I'll be there - how is that for specific assnuts?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 pm 

DegenerateDave wrote:
shakes wrote:
uncle fester wrote:

I'm still waiting for the confirmation of when you are heading this direction?

I'll tell you what - why not pick a nice neutral location - not where I work and not at your hockey game and email where and when? How about that tough guy?

You send the time and the place and I'll be there - how is that for specific assnuts?

Hell I will save you the trouble.

How about this Sunday - let's say 3PM Wicker Park, Highland.

I'll give you my phone number and you can call me and let me know where you are and when.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

crosscheck wrote:
has this reached score is doomed vs. Nas territory yet?

Not yet, but very, very close :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:53 pm 

In case anyone doesn't realize what a retard DD is, here's the PM he just sent me....

You think this is a game mother fucker?

Keep talking your shit to me. Go ahead.

I already know two people that know you on here - keep pushing me and I will find out who the fuck you are - promise.

Then you can judge for yourself when I show up at your fucking doorstep if you would "kick my ass". Be very careful what you wish for mother fucker. I'm done playing with you.

Was that spelled correctly for you bitch?

It's real and I am not playing mother fucker - I promise you that.

Keep pushing me and I will have RPB or my other contact tell me who you are.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next