It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
There are no winners in message board "fights". All involved look like d-bags. Just put each other on ignore and be done with it already.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
shakes wrote:
In case anyone doesn't realize what a retard DD is, here's the PM he just sent me....

You think this is a game mother fucker?

Keep talking your shit to me. Go ahead.

I already know two people that know you on here - keep pushing me and I will find out who the fuck you are - promise.

Then you can judge for yourself when I show up at your fucking doorstep if you would "kick my ass". Be very careful what you wish for mother fucker. I'm done playing with you.

Was that spelled correctly for you bitch?

It's real and I am not playing mother fucker - I promise you that.

Keep pushing me and I will have RPB or my other contact tell me who you are.

So does this mean you WON'T be coming to Wicker Park, 3PM Highland on Sunday, July 26th?

I just want to fully establish the level of pussyness that we are talking about here.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:56 pm 

Is that the former State's Attorney's son in the red hockey pants on the right?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:57 pm 

Since you have opened another thread to your stupidity, I will post here what I posted there:

My favorite part that tells me you are a bitch is when you throw out "bordering on criminal conduct".

Ha ha ha.

Right there tells me more than anything that you are the biggest bitch I have ever met.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
A few people here call me an Asswipe and here you have two adults wanting to fight over some thread on a Barney Rubble lookin Sports talk asshat. Why don't you bring your families to watch you two duke it out. Everyone will be proud of the winner. You guys ought to both grow the fuck up, or maybe you'll want to beat the shit out of a 56 year old man.Now go back and read some of the bullshit you wrote on here and look in the mirror and think this is what kind of person I have become. Shame on both of you :(

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:58 pm 

Still waiting for my answer...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
good dolphin wrote:
Is that the former State's Attorney's son in the red hockey pants on the right?

Could be, his dad is definitely a lawyer, but I thought they had a family firm and worked together. But, he might've been an SA a long time ago since lots of people started out down that path.

His son's a helluva hockey player, even in his 40's now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:01 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
A few people here call me an Asswipe and here you have two adults wanting to fight over some thread on a Barney Rubble lookin Sports talk asshat. Why don't you bring your families to watch you two duke it out. Everyone will be proud of the winner. You guys ought to both grow the fuck up, or maybe you'll want to beat the shit out of a 56 year old man.Now go back and read some of the bullshit you wrote on here and look in the mirror and think this is what kind of person I have become. Shame on both of you :(

just to clarify, I never said I wanted to fight anyone, ever, on a message board. But, if some retard walked up to me on the street and took a swing at me I would be more than happy to defend myself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
STU wrote:
STU wrote:
some I still try and pound
Spaulding will attest to this.

It's true, the afternoon I spent with him he tried to get Mac to wrestle with him all day. He said he wanted to pull an alligator fuckhouse on him. Mac kept saying no, but Stu kept pounding away.

Remember I could kick everybody's ass, so cut it out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 pm 

shakes wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

just to clarify, I never said I wanted to fight anyone, ever, on a message board. But, if some retard walked up to me on the street and took a swing at me I would be more than happy to defend myself.

OK - that's enough clarification for me.

You talk shit, but you can't back it up.

You throw out accusations of me not being specific, but yet I give you a date, place and time and now you post this shit.

Just so we are all clear, you are a fucking pussy shakes and everyone here now knows it.

You just lost every ounce of credibility you ever had, plus you use comments like criminal conduct to justify your pussyness.

It's settled - you are a pussy.

Now go away, I'm done with you until you tell me where and when.

Other than that, go back to trolling and fuck yourself coward.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:07 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Spaulding wrote:
Remember I could kick everybody's ass, so cut it out.

Yeah? You give me a time and place and I will be there!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:10 pm 

DegenerateDave wrote:

You throw out accusations of me not being specific, but yet I give you a date, place and time and now you post this shit.

Just so we are all clear, you are a fucking pussy shakes and everyone here now knows it.

You just lost every ounce of credibility you ever had, plus you use comments like criminal conduct to justify your pussyness.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to get you through the long lonely nights when Mac is out of town.

Its not that hard to figure out who I am, feel free to track me down and show me how tough you think you are. But no, I have no intention of meeting you at a predetermined location to fight..and I'm qutie sure you have no intention of doing that either desptie your loudmouth retard boasts to the contrary.

Now where do I find that ignore button.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 pm 

shakes wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:

Whatever you need to tell yourself to get you through the long lonely nights when Mac is out of town.

Its not that hard to figure out who I am, feel free to track me down and show me how tough you think you are. But no, I have no intention of meeting you at a predetermined location to fight..and I'm qutie sure you have no intention of doing that either desptie your loudmouth retard boasts to the contrary.

Now where do I find that ignore button.

DULY NOTED

Your family would be so proud...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 pm 

Dr Ken wrote:

How about your county club? Have your driver drop you off by the bike racks or where they park the carts.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:28 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Spaulding wrote:
How about your country club?

Which one? Be a man and give me a real place!

I could use a good ass kickin'. I'll be very honest with you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

can i watch!?! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

This was far more entertaining than Mac's show ( I assume, can't listen during the day)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: sit down
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

Why leave home? This guy provides ass-kickin' house calls:

http://www.othercinema.com/otherzine/ot ... ction.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:18 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
Going back to the early days of the HFC both he and Terry were pretty thin-skinned when they were criticized by callers, coaches, athletes, & peers. Those years remain some of my favorite radio ever, and I looked forward to 2:00 everyday, but they often got bent out of shape rather easily when people had an issue with them. I'm probably stating the obvious when I say that people who are highly critical of others tend to be very sensitive to criticism themselves.

A recent example (you wanted to know he had been think skinned) is the first post in this thread. Dan addressed several legitimate points that had been brought up by regular listeners and dismissed them by A) not realizing the frequency with which they occur and B) telling people that if they don't like it: "Fuck you, change the station!"

So on one hand he often says how much he values the free focus group here at CSFMB and then on the other hand he turns around and tells regular listeners that if you don't like these things about my show, fuck off.

In a later post he admitted he probably overreacted a bit, which IMO is essentially acknowledging that he was being thin skinned.

I still say you are wrong. He said he overracted and gave a middle finger post to the nitpicking but I wouldn't call it sensitive to criticism. I think he realizes what he is doing but it's his style or things he likes and is free to do it on his show.

I gotta say you're being a little like my mom. She'll tell me she doesn't like something, I say too bad, then she turns it on me and says I don't think you realize blah blah blah. I got news for her and you, I do realize I just don't care. I think that was what Dan was saying.

What do you want him to do address every one of the points we make and fall all over himself to make a change? If he did that he'd get another description, it'd be pussy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:29 pm 

This was very entertaining. I declare the winner Shakes by a slim
margin. Just a heads up Dave, you don't want to meet Shakes alone,
I've played hockey against him, he a tough SOB.

Spaulding wrote:
Dr Ken wrote:

How about your county club? Have your driver drop you off by the bike racks or where they park the carts.

Jokes on you. Bob O'Link wouldn't let Jordan in, let alone a woman.

Sarge wrote:
This was very entertaining. I declare the winner Shakes by a slim
margin. Just a heads up Dave, you don't want to meet Shakes alone,
I've played hockey against him, he a tough SOB.

:roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:34 pm 

This thread will be remembered and referenced for years to come. Congratulations, you are both famous.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Pick a rink and I'll drop the gloves with both of you! DD what would Mac say when Sherri got home and she told Mac she kicked the shit out of you? :P

Goofballs all of you. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
good dolphin wrote:
This thread will be remembered and referenced for years to come. Congratulations, you are both famous.

July 20th > May 1st?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:37 pm 

No, not even close.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
good dolphin wrote:

That's just sad. :(
Dave and Shakes- you need to have a couple beers together and shake (no pun) hands already.

:idea: or maybe City of Fools could organize a CSFMB boxing event. :wink:

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:41 pm 

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

That's just sad. :(
Dave and Shakes- you need to have a couple beers together and shake (no pun) hands already.

:idea: or maybe City of Fools could organize a CSFMB boxing event. :wink:

It is so funny you said that - I was seriously going to post that and have COF see if he could find a local gym that would sponsor it and charge 10 bucks admission with all proceeds - probably 15 bucks - going to charity.

Of course there would be an argument over the ounces of gloves, ring men, my entourage being too big or something that would keep it from ever happening.

I would agree to use the higher ounce gloves so that he doesn't get permanently hurt as well.

COF make this happen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Spaulding wrote:
I still say you are wrong. He said he overracted and gave a middle finger post to the nitpicking but I wouldn't call it sensitive to criticism.

Then we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't think it's nitpicking as those things comprise a fair portion of his show.

Spaulding wrote:
I gotta say you're being a little like my mom.

Your mother must be a wonderful person.

Spaulding wrote:
What do you want him to do address every one of the points we make and fall all over himself to make a change?

If he considers this place to be a free focus group he could do a better job of taking the inevitable criticism in stride.

Spaulding wrote:
If he did that he'd get another description, it'd be pussy.

He'd never be able to show his face in the schoolyard again. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 pm 

My mother is wonderful. She is also opinionated and believes her opinions to be fact and best. It's annoying and tiresome.

Dan does value a lot of the stuff said here and applies it as he sees fit. I'd imagine that he gets tired of the same small stuff that he has said before won't change. Maybe those handing out the criticisms should shut up instead of repeating it over and over and over again.

He is free to do his show the way he wants not the way shakes, gloop, or you want him to do it. Get over it and yourselves.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next