It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: July ratings
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Sorry I missed Friday as I did get reports you out did yourself with this one. Im sure my grill would have come in handy Friday. :wink:

STU, at least take Mac's nuts out of your mouth when you are talking. Geez, what a twatwaffle you are.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 pm 

It is hilarious how Mac thinks he's managing his audience by cooking out in a downpour for a dozen board denizens who get hard at the thought of sharing an Allen Brothers wiener with Mac & Cheese. His ratings prove that the ALSers are about all he has for an audience. And you ALSers really have to think about what you are doing. Your grown men for God's sake. Get some self respect. Man up for crying out loud.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

Magnus Buchan wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Sorry I missed Friday as I did get reports you out did yourself with this one. Im sure my grill would have come in handy Friday. :wink:

STU, at least take Mac's nuts out of your mouth when you are talking. Geez, what a twatwaffle you are.

Hey Cocksucker, post something that's worth reading before you ask me a question.Your another swinging dick who thinks someone gives a fuck what you think. Crawl back into your moms asshole and get back to me when I call you !

I just gave you your 15 seconds of fame here so don't bother asking me anyhting the rest of the night untill you have a post or two ..Don't call me , I'll call on you.

How do you HEAR me "talking" on a message board you stupid fuck !!! You assholeness is cheapened by you''re stupidity !!

Last edited by STU-GOTZ on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:27 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Magnus Buchan wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Hey Cocksucker, post something that's worth reading before you ask me a question.Your another swinging dick who thinks someone gives a fuck what you think. Crawl back into your moms asshole and get back to me when I call you !

I just gave you your 15 seconds of fame here so don't bother asking me anyhting the rest of the night untill you have a post or two ..Don't call me , I'll call on you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:32 pm 

Hey, just sporting my new signature for the queen of the ALSers :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

Magnus Buchan wrote:
Hey, just sporting my new signature for the queen of the ALSers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doesn't excuse your still a fuck-nut.That post makes no sense you fuckwad..Tell you're step dad to help you with your drool bib because you fingers are slipping off the keys..Im on tonight mother fucker so you better bring it .Get your step brothers and sister to help you because I aint letting up on you tonight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:40 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Magnus Buchan wrote:

Doesn't excuse your still a fuck-nut.That post makes no sense you fuckwad..Tell you're step dad to help you with your drool bib because you fingers are slipping off the keys..Im on tonight mother fucker so you better bring it .Get your step brothers and sister to help you because I aint letting up on you tonight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

:lol: You have to be in High school you pathetic turd. You guys look , this doucebag expects me to engage in picture bashing ....Go to bed little Timmy this is going no where !!!!

:roll: :? :roll: You had you're chance to show me something..This is what Sid would post ..Nice try Sid ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:45 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
:lol: You have to be in High school you pathetic turd. You guys look , this doucebag expects me to engage in picture bashing ....Go to bed little Timmy this is going no where !!!!

:roll: :? :roll: You had you're chance to show me something..This is what Sid would post ..Nice try Sid ...

STU, you still giving Hot Carls to your favorite hosts? What an ass-licker. Shheeeshh, get some self-esteem, be a man.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Magnus Buchan wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

STU, you still giving Hot Carls to your favorite hosts? What an ass-licker. Shheeeshh, get some self-esteem, be a man.

Dude, give it up he's making you look foolish . And by the way , if your trying to make him look stupid , don't use the word Sheeesh. Gee goly wiz !! :lol:

Thanks for the phone call Stu as it was funny.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:56 pm 

Love the way you ALSers have each others' backs...hey, that's called a circle jerk, isn't it Ed? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Nancy's
bigfan wrote:
RATINGS ARE FLAWED! A Self Proclaimed Great Businessman Once said.

The only people who say this are those with lousy ratings.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 pm 

Mac wrote:
Enjoy, Magnus and Gloopy.... but it's a month... not a book. And if we go on to lose the summer book, I'll tip my cap to Silvy and Waddle. I said last summer Silvy and Waddle have the best show on in the city and I wasn't being a hand job when I said it. They're good. And they're one of Jim Pastor's few good moves in six years... that's why it'll so much fun to scrape them off my shoes.

By the way, I'm on 9-1... not 10-3. Assume whatever you please if it gets your rocks off. Great track from "Exile."

Spiegel should be working in Peoria or Des Moines...not CHICAGO.
Dont let this lightweight continue to drag you down.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:01 pm 

Score is doomed wrote:
The ratings seem to show that a lot of people have taken Mac's advice and

PTFB :lol:

Yea...telling customers to go elsewhere is a bad strategy...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:17 pm 

Hey Magnus, Stu just kicked your ass up and down. Give it up dude, it's an intellect battle you can't win against him.

One thing about the ratings to consider is that M & H's ratings did go up partly because of the first hour (9-10am) of Mac's show. And the 1-3 pm slot (B&B) is what is bringing down the 10am-3pm slot's ratings.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:46 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Vegas Cub Fan wrote:
Hey Magnus, Stu just kicked your ass up and down. Give it up dude, it's an intellect battle you can't win against him.

One thing about the ratings to consider is that M & H's ratings did go up partly because of the first hour (9-10am) of Mac's show. And the 1-3 pm slot (B&B) is what is bringing down the 10am-3pm slot's ratings.

That's the first, and probably last time that anyone has used the word intellect in referring to STU.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:33 am 

This is even worse than any of us thought. Larz just posted the male 25-54 rankings by daypart. The previously posted numbers were ratings for all persons 25-54. Mac & Cheese got demolished and are the weak link in the Score's daytime schedule. Summary is as follows:

6am-10am WMVP #2 WSCR #4
10am-3pm WMVP #5 WSCR #13
3pm-7pm WMVP #5 WSCR #6

Here are the details (from http://members.boardhost.com/CRM/msg/1250230918.html )...oh, and you're welcome:

Monday-Friday 6:00am-10:00am
1 WTMX-FM
2 WMVP-AM
3 WBBM-AM
4 WSCR-AM
5 WDRV-FM
6 WXRT-FM
7 WOJO-FM
8 WLEY-FM
9 WUSN-FM
10 WLUP-FM
11 WLS-AM
12 WBEZ-FM
13 WJMK-FM
14 WGN-AM
15 WLS-FM
16 WPWX-FM
17t WVAZ-FM
17t WKSC-FM
17t WKQX-FM
20 WILV-FM

Monday-Friday 10:00am-3:00pm
1 WTMX-FM
2 WOJO-FM
3 WDRV-FM
4 WLUP-FM
5 WMVP-AM
6 WXRT-FM
7 WVAZ-FM
8 WLEY-FM
9 WLS-FM
10 WUSN-FM
11 WJMK-FM
12 WBBM-AM
13t WSCR-AM
13t WLS-AM
15 WGN-AM
16 WBEZ-FM
17 WILV-FM
18t WKQX-FM
18t WLIT-FM
20 WGCI-FM

Monday-Friday 3:00pm-7:00pm
1 WLUP-FM
2 WBBM-AM
3 WTMX-FM
4 WGN-AM
5 WMVP-AM
6t WDRV-FM
6t WSCR-AM
6t WLEY-FM
9 WOJO-FM
10 WVAZ-FM
11 WXRT-FM
12 WJMK-FM
13 WGCI-FM
14 WLIT-FM
15 WUSN-FM
16 WBEZ-FM
17 WLS-FM
18 WLS-AM
19 WKSC-FM
20 WVIV-FM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 am 

Magnus Buchan wrote:
Mac wrote:
Silvy and Waddle didn't "kill" anybody. It's a month. The book is based on three months. And if I do get killed.... it wouldn't be the first time. Christ, it'd sink my winning percentage head-to-head vs. "the other" sports station to a lame .825 or something like that.

You're right, they didn't kill just anybody...they killed you. Come on Mac, all that press and promotion about you going to the Score and all you get is this tiny ratings fart.

You know what this means...so which is it? Has Meat got to go?...or will you be whining for the afternoon head to head with CJH? You know you're thinking about both but the question is...which one will it be? :?:

What press?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 am 
1000 CLUB

Magnus Buchan wrote:
This is even worse than any of us thought. Larz just posted the male 25-54 rankings by daypart. The previously posted numbers were ratings for all persons 25-54. Mac & Cheese got demolished and are the weak link in the Score's daytime schedule. Summary is as follows:

6am-10am WMVP #2 WSCR #4
10am-3pm WMVP #5 WSCR #13
3pm-7pm WMVP #5 WSCR #6

Here are the details (from http://members.boardhost.com/CRM/msg/1250230918.html )...oh, and you're welcome:

Monday-Friday 6:00am-10:00am
1 WTMX-FM
2 WMVP-AM
3 WBBM-AM
4 WSCR-AM
5 WDRV-FM
6 WXRT-FM
7 WOJO-FM
8 WLEY-FM
9 WUSN-FM
10 WLUP-FM
11 WLS-AM
12 WBEZ-FM
13 WJMK-FM
14 WGN-AM
15 WLS-FM
16 WPWX-FM
17t WVAZ-FM
17t WKSC-FM
17t WKQX-FM
20 WILV-FM

Monday-Friday 10:00am-3:00pm
1 WTMX-FM
2 WOJO-FM
3 WDRV-FM
4 WLUP-FM
5 WMVP-AM
6 WXRT-FM
7 WVAZ-FM
8 WLEY-FM
9 WLS-FM
10 WUSN-FM
11 WJMK-FM
12 WBBM-AM
13t WSCR-AM
13t WLS-AM
15 WGN-AM
16 WBEZ-FM
17 WILV-FM
18t WKQX-FM
18t WLIT-FM
20 WGCI-FM

Monday-Friday 3:00pm-7:00pm
1 WLUP-FM
2 WBBM-AM
3 WTMX-FM
4 WGN-AM
5 WMVP-AM
6t WDRV-FM
6t WSCR-AM
6t WLEY-FM
9 WOJO-FM
10 WVAZ-FM
11 WXRT-FM
12 WJMK-FM
13 WGCI-FM
14 WLIT-FM
15 WUSN-FM
16 WBEZ-FM
17 WLS-FM
18 WLS-AM
19 WKSC-FM
20 WVIV-FM

This doucheclown is the biggest loser mult since NSJ. Give it a rest dick sniffer as the baby sitter is about to pull your plug on your Saraget moms desk top. I'll give BF $100 bucks to out this clown so I really can have some fun with this cornhole'en douche.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
This doucheclown is the biggest loser mult since NSJ. Give it a rest dick sniffer as the baby sitter is about to pull your plug on your Saraget moms desk top. I'll give BF $100 bucks to out this clown so I really can have some fun with this cornhole'en douche.

You are easy to get to STU...go make Mac a duck sausage and he'll make you feel better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
He is not wrong about you though.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:44 am 
1000 CLUB

Magnus Buchan wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

You are easy to get to STU...go make Mac a duck sausage and he'll make you feel better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAYYYYYYYYYY....You have no comebacks you buttnut that's why you think Im easy you fruitcake! You're Gay Uncle thought you were easy and look how you turned out . :P

You're so GAY , you could sit on a lollipop and guess it's flavor.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Magnus Buchan wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

so I think this post just summed up you and your 20 mults reason for existing on this message board.

I would say that the majority of the people on this board are here to post things that are helpful and insightful, get up to date information on their interests, share good natured fun with fellow board members and offer insight.

Then there are the handful of cockskirts that serve absolutely no purpose other than to try to get under the skin of other board members, Mac, Bernstein or the target of the day.

I have deliberately stayed away from defending Mac recently because I find that it serves no purpose other than to draw out more mults and gizzskids that want their 15 minutes of fame.

It's sad in a way that their voices (words) aren't strong enough on their own that they have to create mults in order to make their voice (thoughts) heard.

I agree with Windsock, Spaulding, Stu and Wildcard - it's boring. It's tired and played out. It has jumped the shark (BITE).

So count me out of responding any further to any of you jackloads. Have at it. Take your shots at Mac, Bernstein or whoever the flavor of the day is. When enough of us stop responding to your "look at me" sign, you will go away and become on this board exactly what you must be in real life - desperate for attention.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
It's amazing the lengths some will go to with their defense of Mac. I mean, you say one bad word about him and STU is going to call you an unclefucking burrito, and naturally it will bring out Slappy to say how bad you got beat (intellectually mind you) by a guy who pretty much just calls you various names for an incestuous homosexual. That's no beatdown, that's 6th grade shit. This guy points out correctly that Mac got beat in the July book. Now, a great defense was more like a) i't a brand new show, no buzz yet, give it time, b) its a one month ratings, books are quarterly c) Mac was gone for a week that month d) They're competing with an established show with it's subsection of fans and it takes time to penetrate that fandom... so on. But no, we go with unclefucker and burrito names and that's FTW according to some of you.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Darkside wrote:
It's amazing the lengths some will go to with their defense of Mac. I mean, you say one bad word about him and STU is going to call you an unclefucking GAY, and naturally it will bring out Slappy to say how bad you got beat (intellectually mind you) by a guy who pretty much just calls you various names for an incestuous homosexual. That's no beatdown, that's 6th grade shit. This guy points out correctly that Mac got beat in the July book. Now, a great defense was more like a) i't a brand new show, no buzz yet, give it time, b) its a one month ratings, books are quarterly c) Mac was gone for a week that month d) They're competing with an established show with it's subsection of fans and it takes time to penetrate that fandom... so on. But no, we go with unclefucker and GAY names and that's FTW according to some of you.

Darkside - I agree with you to some extent - not on Stu because I find his comments pretty damn clever - but on the whole hate/als as a whole.

It's tired - I don't mean just Mac either. The hate of Bernstein, B&B, North - pick a name. Then you get assclowns like me running in to defend and we make ourselves look as stupid as the mults.

The whole thing is just really really tired and boring. The ratings are posted as nothing other than an irritant - they know that it goads the people it was intended to. So those people respond, name calling ensues, pictures, etc.

I'm going to do my best to stay out of all of it unless board members are just being harassed. The on air talent can handle their own - Mac, Bernsy, whoever. But when people on the board I like and respect are getting trashed, I will probably chime in.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
jesus christ,

Hey JOHN KIRK, how many names do you have now? I just want to put them all on ignore so I can be done with it.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:29 am 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
It's amazing the lengths some will go to with their defense of Mac. I mean, you say one bad word about him and STU is going to call you an unclefucking GAY, and naturally it will bring out Slappy to say how bad you got beat (intellectually mind you) by a guy who pretty much just calls you various names for an incestuous homosexual. That's no beatdown, that's 6th grade shit. This guy points out correctly that Mac got beat in the July book. Now, a great defense was more like a) i't a brand new show, no buzz yet, give it time, b) its a one month ratings, books are quarterly c) Mac was gone for a week that month d) They're competing with an established show with it's subsection of fans and it takes time to penetrate that fandom... so on. But no, we go with unclefucker and GAY names and that's FTW according to some of you.

Dipshit , let me clue you in on a few things because Im not going to say this again. I have no problem with the same 3 clowns takng an issue with what ever they want to say with Mac. It gets tiresome that it's the same stupid shit time after time WHEN Dan makes a comment . I will pound the shit of out these clowns to pretty MUCH show they are assclowns and have no CLEVER ComebackS which shows me they have not a creative bone in their body , let alone have a debate about what they like or dislike.

You don't like it PTFMB!You want to defend him , then your a bigger asshole than they are . Pound me all you DS because I don't care.PTFMB THEN !

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:33 am 
1000 CLUB

I can't believe Im saying this but I agree with Stu.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 am 
1000 CLUB

If the fellas have to have a CBS announcer on every week or so, I prefer Dan Dierdorf over Phil Simms.

I've heard Mac mention the Silvaddle show is 'vanilla'. Phil Simms epitomizes the term vanilla - so I hope he's NEVER on the show.

The name's Rockmore. Beef Rockmore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:38 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Poor, W_Z.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next