It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: ElmhurstSteve
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
Wildcard_630 wrote:
It's pretty clear his ego is being further stroked by each additional page here. He felt the thread losing momentum so decided to add to his ego and sprinkle in some racism to get it going again.

Stop responding to this fool as that'll hurt him the most.

At least he doesn't have a mind to lose.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
I can't believe you guys are still pounding each other. This thing hit "classic" after the 3rd page. Leave it!!
Quit beating the dead horse!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:57 am 

Wow, Steve is loving all this attention.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Aggravated Sox Fan Bob wrote:
Driving around the city with a $20.00 bill in his pocket also is considered "dating".

Have you looked at the pictures people posted in this thread from my profile?? I am a very good looking, white guy (gotta add the white guy, because lets face it, most hot white girls will not date black guys and those that would I wouldn't want) who has never had any difficulty dating beautiful women. My wife is gorgeous, and we are married not because she married me for money, but because she fell in love with a guy she thought was exceptionally good looking as well. And she was right to think that.

The comment about hot white girls/black guys ought to keep this going another 3-4 pages...

Steve - wow. Just wow. This thread for me went from mildly busting your balls at your notoriety to now being embarassed that I had your back as a fellow Cubs fan and what I thought was a decent guy.

But to just throw out blatant racism - joking or not - makes me want to disassociate anything mildly connected with you.

I thought we as Cubs fans had more class and dignity.

Congratulations - you just helped us all live up to the stereotypes that have been conceived about us as a race and as a fandom.

:thumbdown:

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East.
DegenerateDave wrote:

Than what? Than what you used to think about Cubs fans?

Has his post now caused you to think that Cubs fans have less class and dignity than you previously believed?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 am 

NSJ wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:

Than what? Than what you used to think about Cubs fans?

Has his post now caused you to think that Cubs fans have less class and dignity than you previously believed?

Yes it has

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 am 

DegenerateDave wrote:
Steve - wow. Just wow. This thread for me went from mildly busting your balls at your notoriety to now being embarassed that I had your back as a fellow Cubs fan and what I thought was a decent guy.

But to just throw out blatant racism - joking or not - makes me want to disassociate anything mildly connected with you.

Congratulations - you just helped us all live up to the stereotypes that have been conceived about us as a race and as a fandom.

Dave + Dusty Baker = MATCH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:53 am 

Douchebag wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:

Dave + Dusty Baker = MATCH

I'll never apologize for not liking that someone makes racist comments, joking or otherwise. If that makes me Dusty Baker - which I find an odd comparison considering his views on Latino players and cold weather - but whatever...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
He meant that, like Dusty, you're attributing the racist comments of one idiot to all of Cub fandom.

This has to be someone's signature.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am 

pizza_Place: Benny's on 26th in Berwyn
DegenerateDave wrote:

Um, WHAT??? :scratch:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 am 

Making Elmhurst Steve's day...thats what your all doing.

I was guilty at first...but this thread needs to die. Its feeding his ego.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:14 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Making Elmhurst Steve's day...thats what your all doing.

I was guilty at first...but this thread needs to die. Its feeding his ego.

You are right.

I'm done with this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
hackwilson's ribbies wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:

Um, WHAT??? :scratch:

Yeah ... I'd very much like a clarification on that as well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 pm 

Clarification

Cubs fans are portrayed as being "above" certain activities that Sox fans ensue in - i.e. the Ligues jumping out on the field and beating the hell out of a coach.

Cubs fans have also been declared as being racist by players like Milton Bradley, Jacque Jones, etc.

What I meant was that 1) this was a false stereotype and 2) Elmhurst Steve did nothing but further the stereotype.

Did you guys not know that Cubs fans were portrayed as racists?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
DegenerateDave wrote:
Did you guys not know that Cubs fans were portrayed as racists?

Yyyyyyyyyyeah ... but only by a select few fuckballs, generally dismissed by all but the most incredibly dim <-- not meaning you, meaning the cuntflaps that truly buy into it.

Typing 'cuntflaps' made me think of gyros for some reason. Now I'm hungry. :?

Last edited by Don Tiny on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
There are racist, meatball, douchebag, etc...fans everywhere. I try not to paint with a broad brush about any fans (except Cowboys fans :wink: ).

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Baracco's
We need a new thread ASAP.

Chicago segregationism: a statistical study of demographic trends and race relations attitudes among the Cubs and Sox fandom.

Nice PhD thesis material. Use MLK's quote that Chicago is the most segregated city as your inside cover tagline.

Last edited by My Coach Vinny on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 pm 

Stop ruining this thread with this talk.

Post edited to not continue things.

Last edited by Brick on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
The ONLY stereotype about the Cubs that is 100% correct and a proven fact....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:20 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Stop ruining this thread with this talk.

Do you guys realize that on his myspace page that Elmhurst Steve admits that he got married in Las Vegas on a horse?

I initially imagined it was something like this.

...but then Steve clarified his thoughts on interracial marriage, and we already know he has a thing for "fitness chicks" so I believe that you would have to substitute this in.

On a horse or to a horse cuz those females certainly do not represent the quality that is he who must not be named.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Driving around the city with a $20.00 bill in his pocket also is considered "dating".

Have you looked at the pictures people posted in this thread from my profile?? I am a very good looking, white guy (gotta add the white guy, because lets face it, most hot white girls will not date black guys and those that would I wouldn't want) who has never had any difficulty dating beautiful women. My wife is gorgeous, and we are married not because she married me for money, but because she fell in love with a guy she thought was exceptionally good looking as well. And she was right to think that.

The comment about hot white girls/black guys ought to keep this going another 3-4 pages...

Is it any wonder there are less than 10 African American Cub Fans at Wrigley Field at any given game?

With a dope like you liquored up?

Do you think many fans see the lack of blacks at Cub games as some sort of problem? They draw over 3 million fans per year and sell out most every game. Perhaps the lack of "people of color" at their games is actually an asset to the team...

As to the other part of your statement-I do not drink to excess, so that would not enter into the equation.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Do you think many fans see the lack of blacks at Cub games as some sort of problem? They draw over 3 million fans per year and sell out most every game. Perhaps the lack of "people of color" at their games is actually an asset to the team....

:shock: :shock:
Your brand sounds a lot like David Dukes Brand.
Try new Elmhurst Steve Cross Beams! Guaranteed to light with the first match!

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Do you think many fans see the lack of blacks at Cub games as some sort of problem? They draw over 3 million fans per year and sell out most every game. Perhaps the lack of "people of color" at their games is actually an asset to the team....

:shock: :shock:
Your brand sounds a lot like David Dukes Brand.
Try new Elmhurst Steve Cross Beams! Guaranteed to light with the first match!

It's gone from funny to ridiculous to absolutely look at me absurd now.

This isn't the same guy that has posted here for months.

What the hell is going on?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 pm 

Dave-I never asked for anyone to defend me, If my comments about race offend you, I understand that. A lot of people act as though they are not racist, but do they ever have a black person over for dinner? Do they go out socially with them? Have they ever dated outside their race and brought a black woman home to meet Mom and Dad? If you answered yes to those things, then I can see you are someone who really is open minded and you may truely see no difference in people ouside of their pigmentation. But if you answered no to those things, then you are a poser. You say you are one thing, but your actions speak differently.I don't now, nor have I ever done anything mean or spiteful toward a black person, for no reason. I do not yell derogatory things (jungle bunny, coon, spear chucker,etc...) at players during a Cubs game, or anywhere else. I play softball and basketball with a few black guys, but thats pretty much the extent to which I involve myself with them. I suspect the majority of people here ( and most everywhere) fall into a similar social lifestyle, where they also have very limited social interaction outside their own race. They just aren't as honest about it. Why don't they EVER have someone of color over to their home? Why don't they ever go out for dinner with a black couple? Why don't they ever vacation with black couples, like they do white couples? Why did they never really date (not talking about a jungle fever one night stand) outside their race? Why??? Because they didn't really want to, because deep down, they are more comfortable doing those things with people of a similar background and race.

Yes, I did get married in Las Vegas in Red Rock Canyon, out on the desert, right at sunset, with all the brilliant colors of the sunset filling the background-the desert at sunset is spectacular. We were indeed on horseback, as was the minister. It was a great ceremony and the ride through the desert was fantastic.

Last edited by Elmhurst Steve on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 pm 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Dave-I never asked for anyone to defend me, If my comments about race offend you, I understand that. A lot of people act as though they are not racist, but do they ever have a black person over for dinner? Do they go out socially with them? Have they ever dated outside their race and brought a black woman home to meet Mom and Dad? If you answered yes to those things, then I can see you are someone who really is open minded and you may truely see no difference in people ouside of their pigmentation. But if you answered no to those things, then you are a poser. You say you are one thing, but your actions speak differently.I don't now, nor have I ever done anything mean or spiteful toward a black person, for no reason. I do not yell derogatory things (jungle bunny, coon, spear chucker,etc...) at players during a Cubs game, or anywhere else. I play softball and basketball with a few black guys, but thats pretty much the extent to which I involve myself with them. I suspect the majority of people here ( and most everywhere) fall into a similar social lifestyle, where they also have very limited social interaction outside their own race. They just aren't as honest about it. Why don't they EVER have someone of color over to their home? Why don't they ever go out for dinner with a black couple? Why don't they ever vacation with black couples, like they do white couples? Why did they never really date (not talking about a jungle fever one night stand) outside their race? Why??? Because they didn't really want to, because deep down, they are more comfortable doing those things with people of a similar background and race.

Yes, I did get married in Las Vegas in Red Rock Canyon, out on the desert, right at sunset, with all the brilliant colors of the sunset filling the background. We were on horseback, as was the minister. It was a great ceremony and the ride through the desert was fantastic.

Steve - As Paulie said in "Good Fellas", "I'd like to help you, but this time I have to say no".

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Holy shit. :shock:

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 pm 

Not looking for help Dave. Don't you worry about it. I am comfortable with the way I live, the opinions I espose and the life that I live. I seek no approval from others, except my wife, family and friends. Do you think for a minute that whether or not I have somehow offended someone on a message board is going to be a problem for me? Not even a little bit..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
If this keeps up, its going to get REALLY ugly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 pm 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Not looking for help Dave. Don't you worry about it. I am comfortable with the way I live, the opinions I espose and the life that I live. I seek no approval from others, except my wife, family and friends. Do you think for a minute that whether or not I have somehow offended someone on a message board is going to be a problem for me? Not even a little bit..

No I don't - nor do I think that the utter disappointment that I and probably many other board members feel right now over your recent behaviors and revelations bother you one iota.

In Japan, they would call this a walk of shame where you have to walk past a line of your compatriots or brothers and have them all turn their back on you during your walk.

Get ready for a similar reaction here.

Last edited by DegenerateDave on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
looks like another cub fan forgot to take his meds.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 27  Next