It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: ElmhurstSteve
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Hatchetman wrote:
looks like another cub fan forgot to take his meds.

Please for future reference can we not refer to Steve as a Cubs fan?

It taints everything that we strive to overcome.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
DegenerateDave wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
looks like another cub fan forgot to take his meds.

Please for future reference can we not refer to Steve as a Cubs fan?

don't worry dave, I don't think of steve as the typical cub fan, there are racist everywhere, not just at cubs games...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Italian Fiesta
Quick question Steve. Why do you hate me and my people? You didn't like Krush Groove?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:56 pm 

The fact that you can use offensive language like that tells me that I'm nothing like you Steve.

In my life, I've had a good share of those interactions you've said. Maybe not all of them or every day.

I'm offended by what you say, and I'm white. I can only imagine how I would feel if I was black.

You went from a somewhat amusing self important delusional dude to straight up offensive asshole. I feel sorry for you.

If I had one word of advice, it would be to quit now and save yourself the trouble of showing us just who you are.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:57 pm 

Once MAC sees this and lets steve in on the joke that is his Brand or Status...I will laugh heartily.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
If I had one word of advice, it would be to quit now and save yourself the trouble of showing us just who you are.

Too late. This is the kind of stuff that is on the internet forever and then gets quoted when the guy goes postal. Not fun anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 pm 

pizza_Place: House of Pizza
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Dave-I never asked for anyone to defend me, If my comments about race offend you, I understand that. A lot of people act as though they are not racist, but do they ever have a black person over for dinner? Do they go out socially with them? Have they ever dated outside their race and brought a black woman home to meet Mom and Dad? If you answered yes to those things, then I can see you are someone who really is open minded and you may truely see no difference in people ouside of their pigmentation. But if you answered no to those things, then you are a poser. You say you are one thing, but your actions speak differently.I don't now, nor have I ever done anything mean or spiteful toward a black person, for no reason. I do not yell derogatory things (jungle bunny, coon, spear chucker,etc...) at players during a Cubs game, or anywhere else. I play softball and basketball with a few black guys, but thats pretty much the extent to which I involve myself with them. I suspect the majority of people here ( and most everywhere) fall into a similar social lifestyle, where they also have very limited social interaction outside their own race. They just aren't as honest about it. Why don't they EVER have someone of color over to their home? Why don't they ever go out for dinner with a black couple? Why don't they ever vacation with black couples, like they do white couples? Why did they never really date (not talking about a jungle fever one night stand) outside their race? Why??? Because they didn't really want to, because deep down, they are more comfortable doing those things with people of a similar background and race.

Yes, I did get married in Las Vegas in Red Rock Canyon, out on the desert, right at sunset, with all the brilliant colors of the sunset filling the background-the desert at sunset is spectacular. We were indeed on horseback, as was the minister. It was a great ceremony and the ride through the desert was fantastic.

Wow. You're an ignorant jackass

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
DegenerateDave wrote:

Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh. Seriously. I will NEVER grow up... :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Once MAC sees this and lets steve in on the joke that is his Brand or Status...I will laugh heartily.

I'm glad that you can at least chuckle about it - it kind of makes me sick to my stomach.

It's kind of like learning that a close relative of yours has been cheating on your aunt/uncle, grandma/grandpa - whatever. It's like a secret life. The one that I thought I got to know and share a common bond with in our love of all things Cub - and then the ugly monster that really is showing his true colors - no pun intended.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Definitely NOT a photo of Elmhust Steve's house party

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm 

DegenerateDave wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I'm glad that you can at least chuckle about it - it kind of makes me sick to my stomach.

It's kind of like learning that a close relative of yours has been cheating on your aunt/uncle, grandma/grandpa - whatever. It's like a secret life. The one that I thought I got to know and share a common bond with in our love of all things Cub - and then the ugly monster that really is showing his true colors - no pun intended.

Its not disappointing to me because I knew he was a douche the first time I read his posts. I dont know how you were fooled Dave, really.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm 

shakes wrote:
Definitely NOT a photo of Elmhust Steve's house party

No no no - it's clear that the African Americans are with African Americans and the whites are with the whites - so it COULD Be.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Its not disappointing to me because I knew he was a douche the first time I read his posts. I dont know how you were fooled Dave, really.

The only posts I have read from Steve or remember reading from Steve were posts about the Cubs and his arguing back and forth with Frank. Remember, I haven't been here even a year yet and alot of the shit that he posted previously either was before my time or didn't affect my radar.

I never thought I would say this but I am siding with Frank from now on...

:shock:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
:shock: Wow!

Just wow.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
DegenerateDave wrote:
[

I never thought I would say this but I am siding with Frank from now on...

:shock:

+1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Yes, I did get married in Las Vegas in Red Rock Canyon, out on the desert, right at sunset, with all the brilliant colors of the sunset filling the background-the desert at sunset is spectacular. We were indeed on horseback, as was the minister. It was a great ceremony and the ride through the desert was fantastic.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Telegram Sam wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Is it irony that there's more black than there is white in that photo?

I would like to say, for no good reason, that I for one am anxiously awaiting the evening shift to start stumbling onto all this nonsense and reading their responses.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East.
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I do not yell derogatory things (jungle bunny, coon, spear chucker,etc...) at players during a Cubs game, or anywhere else.

I can't believe you actually typed this. Let's just give you a medal then.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:55 pm 

NSJ wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I do not yell derogatory things (jungle bunny, coon, spear chucker,etc...) at players during a Cubs game, or anywhere else.

I can't believe you actually typed this. Let's just give you a medal then.

Where the fuck did this post you quoted pop up about Steve?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I do not yell derogatory things (jungle bunny, coon, spear chucker,etc...) at players during a Cubs game,

Because you know your ass would get tossed out.

This has to be someone's signature.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

I did some digging on Steve and found out he an alias as he goes by the name of Rex Kramer at times..Take a look ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7S5BP-tvR8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

See all the shit I miss spending 15 hours on a plane?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
This went from the best/funniest thread ever to the worst/saddest thread ever in two days. :(

That's a shame.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 pm 

To his credit, ES is not using the normal code words and telling us how he actually feels. I don't agree with anything that he says and find him to be repulsive, but at least he doesn't mince any words.

WSCR (a CBS owned station) pretty much tolerated Mike North's race baiting for years. Through blatant use of Jiggs and producers like Jerry Riles, WSCR/CBS tried to sanitize North's blatant racism. I still remember North's "jokes" about the Negro Leagues and their players.

I remember early on in the SCORE, when Murph had on Gary Fencik and a caller asked Fencik why the Bears secondary had trouble covering the 'coons'. Murph apologized about thirty seconds later and yelled at the producer for not having the delay ready.

It is not just the SCORE.

On CNN, Glen Beck use to have on members of the John Birch Society on his TV show. The obese, impotent, draft dodger, Rush Limbaugh used to play "Movin' Up to the East Side" but ABC (like CBS) had some House Negros who would deny any racism on Limbaugh's part.

Pat Robertson, one of the great moral leaders of this country, started his 1988 political campaign, in a Confederate uniform. Ronald Wilson Reagan, after whom everything in the US will be named, started his campaign in Philadephia, MS (look up what happened there) and also used to regale us with tales of "welfare queens driving Caddilacs". And I don't think he was referring to Hank Paulson handing out $500 billion of tax money to Wall Street.

There is both money and political opportunity in racism. ES simply espouses a widely held, but covert, view. He, alas, doesn't now the code words.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
This went from the best/funniest thread ever to the worst/saddest thread ever in two days. :(

That's a shame.

Give it time to breathe ... I'm hoping it takes a turn for funny again, and soon, if only as a release for everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
Don Tiny wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:

That's a shame.

Give it time to breathe ... I'm hoping it takes a turn for funny again, and soon, if only as a release for everyone.

OK, here is a healing piece from Louis CK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqwj--wGEgY

and, of course, the classic :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5 ... re=related

Come on folks, lets laugh at our flaws and love one another.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
DegenerateDave wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Making Elmhurst Steve's day...thats what your all doing.

I was guilty at first...but this thread needs to die. Its feeding his ego.

You are right.

I'm done with this thread.

Come on Dave, seriously? After this you posted 11 more times in this thread. If you want the thread to die, stop posting in it. Oh and Steve, go fuck yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:53 pm 

:lol: :lol: frank wasn't kidding when he told me this had gotten even more out of hand.

i hope elmhurst steve gives his opinion on jewish people as well!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Perry's Deli Home of the Swaggie
Exclamation Moint wrote:
Also, since I started this topic, I humbly request that it be called The Elmhurst Steve™ Thread Presented by Exclamation Moint™.

I second this...

quite possibly the funniest thread I have ever read...

I'm picturing a 12 year old Bob Loblaw bitching out a Randy Savage Wrestling Buddy for botching his finisher. Also envisioning Bob Loblaw getting bitched at for lighting the living room table on fire for said finisher.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 27  Next