It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: ElmhurstSteve
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:36 pm 

Location: the untalented, slightly overweight, almost good looking one who doesn't really add anything
pizza_Place: Torgos
W_Z wrote:
:lol: :lol: frank wasn't kidding when he told me this had gotten even more out of hand.

i hope elmhurst steve gives his opinion on jewish people as well!

Hopefully he'll make it out to Hoops 5 to tell us.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
W_Z wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
entr0py wrote:
W_Z wrote:
:lol: :lol: frank wasn't kidding when he told me this had gotten even more out of hand.

That could theoretically be tempting enough to leave my estate to see in person ... or to send one of the hired help at least.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
entr0py wrote:

Nah, he's played basketball with some balck guys, so that's his charity work for a lifetime.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East.
EG Greg wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Making Elmhurst Steve's day...thats what your all doing.

I was guilty at first...but this thread needs to die. Its feeding his ego.

You are right.

I'm done with this thread.

Come on Dave, seriously? After this you posted 11 more times in this thread. If you want the thread to die, stop posting in it. Oh and Steve, go fuck yourself.

I gotta call b.s. here. I haven't read all 50 pages of this thread but why would he take the time to post that he's stopping posting in this topic and then post that many more times?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:40 am 

spmack wrote:
entr0py wrote:

Nah, he's played basketball with some balck guys, so that's his charity work for a lifetime.

Seeing that I've been to Hoops 1->4, I should have enough for my 9 lives.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
spmack wrote:
entr0py wrote:

We (a friend-Lars, and myself) used to drive over to a park off Butterfield Rd. (turns into some other street name as you go East) to play ball, in Maywood against guys who played for Proviso East, just to play against better players. We were usually the only white guys in the games. When we first showed up, we wouldn't get picked up for games unless they needed us to fill out the teams (reverse discrimination of some kind). But once we showed we could play, we got picked, even when there were plenty of other players. It was great competition/training for us. Then when we played against them during the season, it was real interesting, as we knew them and they knew us, but none of the other guys on our squad knew any of them and were wondering how we (Lars and I) knew most of them. If hoops 5 was in/around Elmhurst I might go, but I wouldn't drive all the way to the places it's been in the past. It's pretty cool how people have organized these things in the past though. I have to wonder what the level of play is like, but it's nice that people make these things happen.

To answer the question though-I have no issues with reguards to Jewish people, nor Hispanic people (love the food and the dancing) Asian people, etc, etc....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
To answer the question though-I have no issues with reguards to Jewish people, nor Hispanic people (love the food and the dancing) Asian people, etc, etc....

Nope. Just a nigger-hater.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
If Steve shows up to Hoops 5, will he feel sort of comfortable with me around?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Krazy Ivan wrote:

I think he'll like you and Entr0py. He'll hate spmack and he'll be confused about me.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:36 am 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

I think he'll like you and Entr0py. He'll hate spmack and he'll be confused about me.

:lol:

Can you guys make sure you don't get any of your sweat on me. I'm sure you understand...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
NSJ wrote:
I gotta call b.s. here. I haven't read all 50 pages of this thread but why would he take the time to post that he's stopping posting in this topic and then post that many more times?

Out of all that's happened in the last 24 hours and you guys come up with THIS?

Obviously, things took a turn for the worse after I posted that and yes I posted many more times, but I think deservedly so.

Regardless, this thread and any related to what happened have a life of their own and personally, I hope they go on for a long, long time - the face of racism shouldn't have to die when the threads die.

NSJ - you seem to have a real hard on for me as of late - I don't get it. I don't care, but I don't get it.

Additionally, RPB also posted after he said he was done, but I guess that gains no mention by you huh? That's fine, though - I get it.

I PM'd you this but you chose not to answer - so I guess I have to ask you in a thread.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Krazy Ivan wrote:

Well, I'd be a little confusing as well, because I'm white, but I'm a jazz & blues piano player and thus have an impeccable sense of rhythm, and I can definitely say 'it' hangs down at least 8 inches ... except by 'it' I mean my gut. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:29 am 

"murder she wrote:
- featured Angela Lansbury
- ran for 12 seasons ('84-'96)
- spawned 4 TV movies and a spin-off"

AND a damn fine reggae workout by Chaka Demus & Pliers. (Posted in the interest of racial harmony in the wake of Elmhurst Steve and all that he has come to represent)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
to play ball, in Maywood against guys who played for Proviso East, just to play against better players..... If hoops 5 was in/around Elmhurst I might go, but I wouldn't drive all the way to the places it's been in the past. ..

You continue to stereotype.

Also, you continue to make yourself out to be a total dumbshit. IIRC, one of the Hoops Events was in Westchester, not more than a 15, 20 minute drive from Elmhurst. Probably better for the decent members of this board, however, that you chose not to drive "all the way" from North Ave/Butterfield Rd & Rt 83, down to (roughly) Cermak and Wolf Rd...a drive that would be absolutely no farther (and probably even shorter mileage and time wise) than your aforementioned trips to Maywood.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Also, you continue to make yourself out to be a total dumbshit. IIRC, one of the Hoops Events was in Westchester, not more than a 15, 20 minute drive from Elmhurst. Probably better for the decent members of this board, however, that you chose not to drive "all the way" from North Ave/York Rd & Rt 83, down to (roughly) Cermak and Wolf Rd.

I used to live in Hillside. Elmhurst to Westchester is more like a 10 minute drive, tops.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
I go to see what could POSSIBLY be still going on with this thread. And I see Klansmen on horses.

Guys, let the thread die!!! No more funny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Enough votes are in to say "enough is enough"... this past Monday, we had a fantasy football draft at my best friend Rich's home. At the draft we were waiting for a couple guys who were running late to start the draft. I happened to bring up this site in conversation and I logged onto it. He was particularly amused by the DB section and bet me dinner at Gibsons for ourselves and our spouses that I couldn't get named DB of the week. I wasn't sure how to approach it...start a feud with someone that was ridiculous, what. Then there was this thread...perfect. I started out with the self-love stuff, but wasn't at all sure that was going to win the bet, so I pulled the racist crap out of thin air and presto!!! Worked very well. I was counting on more vitriol from NAS and instead got respect for the honesty he perceived in the posts. I didn't expect the support I got from some early, as I thought the posts were hard to defend. So I had to work a bit harder. But I'll be dining on bone-in Ribeye tomorrow night, thanks to the board. I am sorry if there were people who were genuinely offended, but I got a bit caught up in the whole thing. It wasn't so much about getting the free dinner, as about taking the challenge and winning the bet. I hope there are not too many hard feelings.

On the bright side, this whole thing inspired a great deal of inspired conversation and got things hopping around here. By the way...my ex wife's sister is married to a black guy (His name is Tony and we are still friends) I stood up for their wedding and am Godfather to their Son Nick, who I still see at least once a month. Thanks for the dinner guys :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am 

yawn.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:02 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
go fuck yourself Elmhurst.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:02 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Enough votes are in to say "enough is enough"... this past Monday, we had a fantasy football draft at my best friend Rich's home. At the draft we were waiting for a couple guys who were running late to start the draft. I happened to bring up this site in conversation and I logged onto it. He was particularly amused by the DB section and bet me dinner at Gibsons for ourselves and our spouses that I couldn't get named DB of the week. I wasn't sure how to approach it...start a feud with someone that was ridiculous, what. Then there was this thread...perfect. I started out with the self-love stuff, but wasn't at all sure that was going to win the bet, so I pulled the racist crap out of thin air and presto!!! Worked very well. I was counting on more vitriol from NAS and instead got respect for the honesty he perceived in the posts. I didn't expect the support I got from some early, as I thought the posts were hard to defend. So I had to work a bit harder. But I'll be dining on bone-in Ribeye tomorrow night, thanks to the board. I am sorry if there were people who were genuinely offended, but I got a bit caught up in the whole thing. It wasn't so much about getting the free dinner, as about taking the challenge and winning the bet. I hope there are not too many hard feelings.

On the bright side, this whole thing inspired a great deal of inspired conversation and got things hopping around here. By the way...my ex wife's sister is married to a black guy (His name is Tony and we are still friends) I stood up for their wedding and am Godfather to their Son Nick, who I still see at least once a month. Thanks for the dinner guys :wink:

You destroyed your "brand" for a free dinner at Gibson's?

You denigrated a group of people for dinner at Gibson's?

You insulted an entire race of people for a bone in ribeye?

You are morally reprehensible, mentally ill or both. Please try and stay east of route 83.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
What little credibility you had is completely destroyed. Most people here pretty much thought you were and idiot but tolerated you. I don't think that is the case now. I really hope you go away and I agree with Seacrest. I don't take this place too seriously but I'd have sent you to Gibson's to have you not do what you have done over the past few days.

Enjoy your steak.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:12 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Steak Dinner, FAIL!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 am 

There is no way that story is true.

And if it was, I can't believe someone would be proud they won a steak dinner from a friend for being racist on the internet. I'm sure they'll all have quite a laugh over the racial slurs thrown out by Steve.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Holy fertilizer Batman, thats a lot of bullshit!!

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
There is no way that story is true.

And if it was, I can't believe someone would be proud they won a steak dinner from a friend for being racist on the internet. I'm sure they'll all have quite a laugh over the racial slurs thrown out by Steve.

I can only imagine how proud his godchild must be of him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am 

Wait a minute... so being Elmhurst Steve gets you free drinks and pussy, but you can't get a free steak out of it?

Last edited by WestmontMike on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am 

Okay, I used and manipulated the emotions of this board for my own gain. That was wrong. Unlike what I say on the radio, this is something that was very limited to a small group of people, who apparently can't take a joke very well. Ya got "punked" deal with it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Okay, I used and manipulated the emotions of this board for my own gain. That was wrong. Unlike what I say on the radio, this is something that was very limited to a small group of people, who apparently can't take a joke very well. Ya got "punked" deal with it.

Are you planning on explaining to your wife and the other couple that you won this bet by being incredibly racist on an internet forum? How can you be proud of that?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:28 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
this is something that was very limited to a small group of people, who apparently can't take a joke very well.

Please explain this statement.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 27  Next