It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ALL Access clip
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 am 
1000 CLUB

I heard Mac play the clip of the "All Access" show from yesterday in where Zach Zaidmen had Urlacher , Briggs and Williams on as that was one of the biggest trian wrecks I 've heard in a long time and boy, has Brian Urlacher become one of the most unlikable Chicago athletes since Brian Cox. What a douche this guy has turned into with the "I'm bigger than the room " attitude.

These guys have the High School mentallity and it shows off the field with how they comport themselfs with the media and the fans in general.It's sad to see in such a great football town that these posers have to wear the "C" on the sides of their helmet.

I agree with Dan when he said that Zaidmen should of stopped the interview and told they guys to act like professionals or get the hell off my stage.

Post subject: Re: ALL Access clip
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
It's a bad idea for a show. Cutler and Olsen got silly, and so did Brown, AA and P-Nut.

This shouldn't be a surprise

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:51 am 

THE WIND SOCK wrote:
Zaidmen should of stopped the interview and told they guys to act like professionals or get the hell off my stage.

How would Zack be able to speak when his tongue is firmly planted in the ass of every member of the Bears organization?

Last edited by Douchebag on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Douchebag wrote:
THE WIND SOCK wrote:
Zaidmen should of stopped the interview and told they guys to act like professionals or get the hell off my stage.

How would Zack be able to speak when his tongue is firmly planted in the ass of every members of the Bears organization?

Despite the cognitive dissonance, both statements are, in fact, very appropriate.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 am 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
it was a bad interview, but mac blew it way out of proportion, I was expecting them to say something really embarrassing, or to make fun of the station, but all i heard were 3 guys who didn't really give a shit and just messing around...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Chris in St. Charles wrote:
It's a bad idea for a show. Cutler and Olsen got silly, and so did Brown, AA and P-Nut.

This shouldn't be a surprise

At least Peanut, Brown, Cutler & Olsen were able to stop acting like jags for a couple of seconds to actually answer questions. The Urlacher Briggs thing went pretty much as I expected...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
THE WIND SOCK wrote:

How would Zack be able to speak when his tongue is firmly planted in the ass of every members of the Bears organization?

Despite the cognitive dissonance, both statements are, in fact, very appropriate.

I like the way you talk. MmmHmmm.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:15 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Bears All Access has been terrible all camp.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:26 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
It has always been shit...even when MOOOOOOOOOOOOSE was on it. The show sucks donkey dick!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:30 am 

WOW, Mac is bashing Urlacher!!! I better tune in next to see if he has negative things to say about Zambrano! Never heard either of these before. PTFB.

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:42 am 
1000 CLUB

Vincent Antonelli wrote:
WOW, Mac is bashing Urlacher!!! I better tune in next to see if he has negative things to say about Zambrano! Never heard either of these before. PTFB.

No, he's bashing the Bears and their contempt for putting their players on their own radio show who can't comport themselfs with class while representing the organization and also throwing his teammate Zach under the bus for not taking control of this train wreck and sitting their like a dope and have these guys intimidate him and take control of his own show.

As much as I think Hub Arkush is a pud , I don't think Hub would of allowed these guys to embarrass him the way they did Zach.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 am 

The way I see the situation is, the players have zero respect or fear of Zach Zaidman because he has proven year after year that he has complete loyalty to the organization. The players know he will not rip them on his radio show or during his sideline reports. If Zach would ever get a little critical or (gasp) call someone out, things might change a little. Until then, he will just be the redhead nerd that most of the players probably make fun of behind his back.

The players also probably know that no one listens to this shit anyway, so its just a time for them to goof off.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:54 am 
1000 CLUB

i was surprised to even hear urlacher and briggs on the air. but, still...this show is terrible and offers us nothing in the way of access to anything remotely interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:59 am 
1000 CLUB

The show is a loosy goosy thing to begin with - but to do a show on the last day of camp when everybody wants to get out of town immediately.... was an awful idea to begin with.

I've noticed this with Urlacher.

He LOOOOOVES the national media exposure - he's actually in SI this week with a Q/A with Dan Patrick. ....and over course he loves his butt buddy Jay Glazer.

He's pretty much a total d-bag with the local media - maybe part of this is because of the coverage of his paternity trial, maybe part of it is the local media is more critical - and he gains the least national exposure by cooperating with 'the commoners' from the tribune, sun-times and local radio stations.

They should have never volunteered to talk to Zak (or the local media) if they're not going to act like a professional.

Move the drill....

The name's Rockmore. Beef Rockmore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 pm 

Just win baby !

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:15 pm 

So Mac is all worked up about a couple of guys goofing around and trying to be funny ('trying' being the operative word here) on some crummy in-house-produced radio show? This is Mac, right? The same guy who doesn't really care about steroids in baseball, women sleeping around to get a story, etc. And the same guy who has acknowledged in the past that most athlete interviews are worthless anyway? OK, whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 pm 

Pappy's Crappy wrote:
So Mac is all worked up about a couple of guys goofing around and trying to be funny ('trying' being the operative word here) on some crummy in-house-produced radio show? This is Mac, right? The same guy who doesn't really care about steroids in baseball, women sleeping around to get a story, etc. And the same guy who has acknowledged in the past that most athlete interviews are worthless anyway? OK, whatever.

Dave/Beef Rockmore/Slapshot ED/Stu-Gotz/Spaulding reply post in 5...4...3...2...1...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Dan's Pizza in Lisle
I wonder if Urlacher and Briggs were laughing because Lawrence was tickling them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
On the surface, after hearing the clip, it sounded as if Brian Urlacher, Lance Briggs & Jamar Williams were simply having fun, and host Zach Zaidman couldn't get a word in edgewise. It sounded very loose and carefree, but after hearing it a second time, something tells me ZZ and the Bears better think twice about having two or all three of these guys on "Bears' All Access". Just wait until ZZ and the show head to Halas Hall in Lake Forest when the show returns in September following the White Sox 11 game "Road Trip from HELL!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:45 pm 

Anything ZZ and I PTFB!

1000 CLUB

it's not just them. it was crap when Tillman was on, Olsen, etc...

Double Z is a pussy and has no credability. He can't step up to the players, and he is scared of the front office and coaches. He shouldn't be allowed to do a show on the Bears, if he is working for them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
schmitty1121 wrote:
Double Z is a pussy and has no credability. He can't step up to the players, and he is scared of the front office and coaches. He shouldn't be allowed to do a show on the Bears, if he is working for them.

Schmitty, sorry to burst your bubble. "Bears All Access" is one of the "Chicago Bears Network of Shows", and Zach is as close to the team as the PBP voice on WBBM Newsradio 780 and the Chicago Bears' Radio Network. You may have heard of him...Jeff Joniak.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:16 pm 

i usually listen to Bears AA on the way home each week and last nights show was by far the biggest train wreck I have ever heard. (and i have listend to the score for a long time :) )

i know the players like to joke with each other and have a good time, but at least on all the other BAA shows the players find time to answer a question and speak in more than one word answers.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
Pappy's Crappy wrote:

Dave/Beef Rockmore/Slapshot ED/Stu-Gotz/Spaulding reply post in 5...4...3...2...1...

Sorry, a little late on this DB .Here is my response . :roll:

Guilty by association I guess. Mackey windsocks more than anyone I know . Call in and call him out on it then. Too busy in finding a way to swindle Tom Brady at the number 8 spot in our draft.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 pm 

Zac just said the show didn't make him look bad yesterday. Wrong. It made you look like a pussy because you let them run the show and do whatever they wanted. Grow some nuts and quit kissing the players, coaches, and front offices asses.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Was anybody cooking up left-over Taco Bell in the microwave during the show and dropping the mic this time?
That's good listenin' folks. :roll:

I don't feel quite as bad about my poorly produced college radio show anymore after hearing some of this. :eye:

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

schmitty1121 wrote:
Zac just said the show didn't make him look bad yesterday. Wrong. It made you look like a pussy because you let them run the show and do whatever they wanted. Grow some nuts and quit kissing the players, coaches, and front offices asses.

how can it not reflect badly on him? i don't get that.
it's not my show, but i'm on that show...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 pm 

What reflects badly on Zac is that he said that both Matt Forte and Kevin Jones could each go for 1,000 yards this year.

While technically possible, it's about as likely as Elmhurst Steve allowing a black man into his house.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

i had over 1000 yards rushing each for neil anderson and brad muster....it was super techmo though.