It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: ElmhurstSteve
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Why propagate them at all?

To win the challenge/bet. It seemed like a fun thing to do and it has been. The reactions here have been very entertaining.

Wow, you really, ah, got everyone. Way to go Ashton! The problem is, you have posted on this "joke" enough that you have outed yourself as the defintion of an asshat. So, congrats on going over on everyone. Now, go away.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

"It would have posed real problems on the radio but not here. Since I only made a dozen or so people feel bad it's no biggie. This is very entertaining. I'm so clever and I'm getting steak."

Now you want to go back to posting your way less entertaining bad thoughts. It's pukey.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:00 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
You notice the thread is called ELMHURST STEVE, you choose to go to that thread, you read the posts by me/about me, yet then request that I go away? Kinda ironic...if I was in a thread about you and kept posting there, it might make sense. Here, not so much...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:01 am 

Spaulding wrote:

"It would have posed real problems on the radio but not here. Since I only made a dozen or so people feel bad it's no biggie.

Bingo!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:07 am 

You cannot be this stupid. Are you trying to punk us again?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:10 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
You notice the thread is called ELMHURST STEVE, you choose to go to that thread, you read the posts by me/about me, yet then request that I go away? Kinda ironic...if I was in a thread about you and kept posting there, it might make sense. Here, not so much...

Let's create a scenario. I come on the board, and act like an asshat. Which has happened. A thread starts wth the label (or brand) Drop in, where people such as Darkside, Mac, OKC, and Spmack (and everyone else) comment. I retaliate with more bad life thoughts and racism. I then say it was all a bet. I would plan on people commenting. You clearly love any kind of attention, which maybe should be looked into.

I see where you are going with your comments. You think you are a controversial radio host. When, actually, you're a dope TM Terry Boers.

Good night.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:50 am 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Whoa, Elmhurst Steve is giving Stu-Gotz's asswipery a run for it's money.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:08 am 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:37 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
What the hell kind of avatar is that,ElmhurtSteve?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
You don't get it...No, I did not post my innermost feelings here. I posted the stuff here in a ruse, to win a bet. I assume you refer to ESPN, because I was on the saloon this afternoon. I just prefer that show to B&B and called in there because I wanted to comment on the subject being discussed. Do you really believe that you have any power/leverage over whether or not a radio station decides to air my calls? You must be delusional. :lol: I think you will find that the stations and all the shows on them, don't give a damn that you got punked here. :wink:

Gotta call bs on this one Steve. You don't call B&B because you figure that Goff would not put you on the air.

And ... I predict... it will be awhile before your "brand" re-appears on the Mac Show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
Seacrest wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
You don't get it...No, I did not post my innermost feelings here. I posted the stuff here in a ruse, to win a bet. I assume you refer to ESPN, because I was on the saloon this afternoon. I just prefer that show to B&B and called in there because I wanted to comment on the subject being discussed. Do you really believe that you have any power/leverage over whether or not a radio station decides to air my calls? You must be delusional. :lol: I think you will find that the stations and all the shows on them, don't give a damn that you got punked here. :wink:

Gotta call bs on this one Steve. You don't call B&B because you figure that Goff would not put you on the air.

And ... I predict... it will be awhile before your "brand" re-appears on the Mac Show.

But I'd like to book Steve's bets :lol:

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:03 am 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Don Tiny wrote:
Chris in St. Charles wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
You may be the most gullible person on this board Chris.

Congratulations Steve. You found someone who bought your BS story.

I guess I'm guilty. Ouch.

I don't have the words, and I've got quite a few.

I give up.

Does this mean I am not an idiot?

Errr, at least not as big an idiot?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 am 

chris, don't worry about boilermaker rick. he's just become "new york tough". pretty soon he's going to change his name to "brooklyn rick" or "binghamton rick" anyway, and he'll be much, much worse to talk to. he'll start using words like "capisce?" and "forget about it" and he will be very intimidating.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:35 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

I guess we shall all find out this week, when a subject comes up that I care to call in about. I think they are more concerned with getting good calls to contribute to their show, than whether or not they allow a call from someone who punked some people on this board. You overestimate the concern in which the talent/producers of these shows are going to view this matter. It's unimportant.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: Sausage
Steve - I heard your call on CJH yesterday. Did you think it was odd they didn't call you by your radio name Elmhurst Steve™? Why didn't you correct them like you do B&B? Why didn't you tell them your name isn't Steve, it's Elmhurst Steve™?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:54 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Why propagate them at all?

To win the challenge/bet.

As of 8:52 am on Saturday, Steve is losing his "bet" 79-72 (how the hell did that happen?). Sorry Steve, losers always find a way to lose at everything.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Why is spewing racial hatred on a message board "punking" the other members of the board? That makes no sense. You are a bigot and got outed and now you are trying to spin it as a "joke". You truly are a scumbag.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Celebrity sighting!
http://www.myspace.com/Elmhurststeve

Before anyone complains, it was a public profile and he posted on an MJH myspace page.

BR posted Elmhurst Steve's MySpace link back on page 4 of this thread. You have to read this if you haven't as it is a study in the sadness of an isolated, lonely, and emotionally immature person. His developmental growth seems to have stopped when he was between 10 and 12 which is when I am guessing his parents divorced or his father disappeared. He suffers from both very low self-esteem and an arrogance born of the same low self-esteem. The scariest part is that he actually says he has a child or children. This is where our world gets in trouble. Children having children is why we are so screwed as a culture.

Anyway, its an interesting read for the armchair psychologists among us. If you haven't read it, it is worth a read.

http://www.myspace.com/Elmhurststeve

Also, a scan of his earlier posts confirms his racist tendencies and confirms the fact that his latest ruse, that this was a "bet", is also false.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

I guess we shall all find out this week, when a subject comes up that I care to call in about. I think they are more concerned with getting good calls to contribute to their show, than whether or not they allow a call from someone who punked some people on this board. You overestimate the concern in which the talent/producers of these shows are going to view this matter. It's unimportant.

You seem to have conveniently forgotten that all of this bullshit on this board in your name was hatched by an idiot's call to the Danny Mac Show......

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:46 am 
1000 CLUB

You guys have wasted so much time and energy on this guy it's not even funny.He's played all of you like fiddles and even if he's covering his ass and saying it was all a bet (which I THINK IS BULLSHIT) who really cares. We have the guys here who will make the comments day in and out to make themselves feel better about themselves and the tough guys who will be puffy chested about Steve and want to play this out till doomsday but it's all become tiresome but is it worth all this effort and in what a guy from Elmhurst has to say?

When he shows up at the next remote is everyone going to jump the guy and kick his ass because he made dumb remarks from a keyboard? It's been way over the top all week and if any show forbids him to call in they should just fold up the tent and call it a day.

One thing about this place is beating a dead horse is an understatement here as I used to enjoy the sports chatter here but it's more like a club of nonsense of late and the D-bags a plenty as well.

Enjoy your sandbox as Im taking my shovel and going home.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 am 
1000 CLUB

shirtless driver wrote:
Whoa, Elmhurst Steve is giving Stu-Gotz's asswipery a run for it's money.

Minnie Driver makes a funny.When you do back in Boys town? :lol: I use you for asswipery.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:17 pm 

tommyp1 wrote:
Steve - I heard your call on CJH yesterday. Did you think it was odd they didn't call you by your radio name Elmhurst Steve™? Why didn't you correct them like you do B&B? Why didn't you tell them your name isn't Steve, it's Elmhurst Steve™?

Not only did they call me Elmhurst Steve, Harry made the statement when the call was finished "Elmhurst Steve, great call as usual." They called me Elmhurst Steve again on Bruce Levine's show today as well. Do you really think this board has ANY influence as to how they will or will not take calls, or how they announce a caller??? God, thats just ridiculous. You think they care that some people got punked and don't like it??? I think not.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

Who cares?

Only 35 more pages of this bullshit and you'll be as popular as the great OG :P :P

BTW, I don't think anyone got punked, I just think you are a POS and sorry excuse for a human being.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:29 pm 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Harry made the statement when the call was finished "Elmhurst Steve, great call as usual."

This does not help your case. Harry does not know what makes great radio. The fact you are using this shows again how stupid you are.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Unfortunately Steve's got as much taste and class as Carmen "Al Jolson" Barbieri.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 pm 

C_Howitt_Fealz wrote:
Unfortunately Steve's got as much taste and class as Carmen "Al Jolson" Barbieri.

OMG! I hated her the last time I was in Buenos Aires!!!!
:wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Harry made the statement when the call was finished "Elmhurst Steve, great call as usual."

This does not help your case. Harry does not know what makes great radio. The fact you are using this shows again how stupid you are.

I'm not making a "case" here, just stating fact. The point of my post was not to support the position that I make solid calls to the stations, it's the point that there has been no fallout from this silliness as some of the drama queens around here predicted there would be.The stations don't care about the dillweed drama queens that can't take a joke and want to make a major production out of nothing. But it probably does serve to aggitate those who espoused the belief that the shows would have some sort of negative reaction to this crap. This message board has no bearing on what they do and my posts have no connection to the radio stations. As long as the calls are solid, thats all they are going to be concerned with.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:58 am 

Steve, I really hope your place in Chicago history has not been changed by these unfortunate events. I hope the people that have written songs about you keep the faith. While you are reading leather bound books about awesomeness, the rest of us just won't get the joke. You, sir, are a superstar, and don't let ANYONE tell you anything else. If you open a place of worship, involving followers of stat based, well thought out callers to Chicago Sports radio stations.......................I'm there! The women fawning over you due to your analysis of the Cubs know their dream boat has docked, they're just hoping to have a lake pass. Good night Elmhurst Superstar.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 am 

pizza_Place: Investigating
What do you want on your Tombstone?

R.I.P.
ELMHURST STEVE

SOLID caller
PATHETIC human being

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:31 am 

Pepperoni and Sausage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 27  Next