It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: ElmhurstSteve
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:42 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
Is Ricketts having Elmhurst Steve Bobblehead Day next season.....1st 10,000 fans with an I.Q. under 100?

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
Steven Weissmann, aka Elmhurst Steve, will forever be remembered as the person he has demonstrated himself to be here. Ya gotta be proud, Steve.

Last edited by Magnus Buchan on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:24 am 

Magnus Buchan wrote:
Steven Weissmann, aka Elmhurst Steve, will forever be remembered as the person he has demonstrated himself to be here. Ya gotta be proud, Steve.

And he almost won a $50 piece of cooked meat and Bruce Levine still talks to him, so by his moral and economic compass, posting racial epithets is well worth the price. Besides, he only insulted black people so in his mind the damage was minimal.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Aggravated Sox Fan Bob wrote:
Is Ricketts having Elmhurst Steve Bobblehead Day next season.....1st 10,000 fans with an I.Q. under 100?

No for Elmhurst Steve day they all get nice shiny white hoods and miniature crosses.

I know this thread should die, but after reading some of the comments ES made over the weekend, I have to.

We are all "drama queens" but yet you are the one who planned this elaborate "ruse"?

You still are demented enough to think that anyone here gives a shit about you appearing on CJH?

I can't for the life of me believe that you are still posting here. It is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Do you not realize that 95% of the people here think that you are now a POS and will never respond to any Cubs thread you create?

Last thing anyone is going to do is to shine a light on you anymore.

It's time to go away. I think you have hurt enough people here with your little game...

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:51 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Who was hurt??? It was a harmless prank. A ruse, used to win a bet. Nobody was truely hurt...those kinds of comments make people like you (who I believe is the person NAS was referring to in his post-see DB section) drama queens...you make a big deal out of getting punked. It was not something that truely "hurt" anyone. You say you don't care about me, or what I say, yet probably came to the thread here more than anyone, continue to post here well after saying you were going to stop and keep this thing going. What a hypocrite. I will stop posting here when/if I just stop caring to. I'm not going to stop just because each post makes you feel angry, because you resent getting punked last week. Get over it already.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
So you lost your fake bet and looked like a douchebag doing it. What else have you accomplished this week?
And... no one was punked. You're not all clever like that genius Ashton Kutcher. You just came here and spewed a bunch of racist and meatball bullshit. That doesn't make you a clever "punk'd" star, it just made you look like a jackass.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

Last edited by Darkside on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Who was hurt???

You were. You just don't seem to realize it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:16 am 

I say we all just let this thread end. Everyone here knows that the story is not true. Even Nas knows Elmhurst Steve is racist but he respects the fact that he admits it. Elmhurst Steve even seems proud of that fact. As hard as he can try and convince us, even he knows what he is selling is false.

It's sad that a thread can be so awesome and funny for 10 pages and then be so bad for the next 10 pages.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 am 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Who was hurt???

You were. You just don't seem to realize it.

I don't know if it's just incredibly stupid or incredibly arrogant that he hasn't stopped posting under his moniker - at least create a different one where 95% of the people on here don't get a sick taste in their mouth when they see another post.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 am 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
So you lost your fake bet and looked like a douchebag doing it. What else have you accomplished this week?
And... no one was punked. You're not all clever like that genius Ashton Kutcher. You just came here and spewed a bunch of racist and meatball bullshit. That doesn't make you a clever "punk'd" star, it just made you look like a jackass.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Gee, I wonder why Stevie is an "ex-cop". Probably for beating a confession out of a black suspect or planting evidence on one of those Latinos.

Stevie, you are a poor excuse for a man and a human being. Your obvious wanting of acceptance and desire to feed your ego is really sad. I'm sure as you were typing those epithets you had a raging boner that couldn't be concealed by your white sheet.

Bragging about your "celebrity" on local radio stations is pathetic, almost as pathetic as your "bet" made with your fellow Klansman.

I really feel bad for your child/children.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:38 pm 

The really hilarious part about all this is that his real name is attached to this moniker, so when a potential customer vetts out their contractor online before giving him the job his meatball myspace page and this site could come up. Would you hire a guy who said the things he wrote on this thread? i don't think as a prospective client you'd read far enough into either this thread or his myspace to realize that he's just a big ol prankster.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Elmhurst Steve's, Jeopardy! wrote:
Pepperoni and Sausage

What are Steve's favorite parts of the male anatomy?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: House of Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Elmhurst Steve's, Jeopardy! wrote:
Pepperoni and Sausage

What are Steve's favorite parts of the male anatomy?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Baracco's
Darkside wrote:
when a potential customer vetts out their contractor online

Have you ever vetted a contractor online? I haven't. Should I?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
We checked with the better business bureau and the License Board. You could always go with a google search too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
i tend to go with: "hey, do you know anyone who __________?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Baracco's
Looking for someone to paint a ceiling in a couple rooms and the kitchen. 1500 sqft-ish to cover. The walls are painted. There are fixtures on the ceiling: a/c vents, lights, fire sprinkler heads, a litany of alarm sensors, and a heavy duty pot rack. Expect the painter to take everything that can be taken down down and thoroughly tape off the rest. Also should move the furniture and put it back.

Moore's "ceiling white" provided by me. Could also provide every tool and equipment if needed. Too busy to do it myself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:15 pm 

My Coach Vinny wrote:
Looking for someone to paint a ceiling in a couple rooms and the kitchen. 1500 sqft-ish to cover. The walls are painted. There are fixtures on the ceiling: a/c vents, lights, fire sprinkler heads, a litany of alarm sensors, and a heavy duty pot rack. Expect the painter to take everything that can be taken down down and thoroughly tape off the rest. Also should move the furniture and put it back.

Moore's "ceiling white" provided by me. Could also provide every tool and equipment if needed. Too busy to do it myself.

There's this guy in Elmhurst who might be able to help you out.

He would love the fact that you have white paint too...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:28 pm 

My Coach Vinny wrote:
Darkside wrote:
when a potential customer vetts out their contractor online

Have you ever vetted a contractor online? I haven't. Should I?

I have. Only used one contractor, for a little roofing project I had. Found some really negative reviews, like the guy had stolen property during the job. Ended up using another contractor at the recommendation of a guy who had worked with previously mentioned contractor, and he did an awesome job, and when he was done, he brought out a 12er and had a couple cold ones with me and the wife at the firepit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Hey,what about this Elmhurst Steve guy,huh? Anybody have any opinions? What's his deal? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Gee,480 posts,it would be a shame not to get to 500. So let's keep it going!
So this guy doesn't like certain races,huh? Or was it a joke? C'mon now,lets here 20 more opinions on this!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
Why are we still talking about this guy?
:scratch:

He's a douch, now let's move on with our lives.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

DegenerateDave wrote:
My Coach Vinny wrote:

There's this guy in Elmhurst who might be able to help you out.

He would love the fact that you have white paint too...

The only guy that can help out Steve is David Spada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:32 pm 

Steve, you lost this "bet" you claimed to have outsmarted us on. Even though I'm not buying it one bit. But according to your story you had about your friend, you had to be "douchebag of the week". You weren't, so you lost. You are douchebag for all eternity, but according to you, that doesn't get you steak. So what's your story now?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:34 pm 

spanky wrote:
Steve, you lost this "bet" you claimed to have outsmarted us on. Even though I'm not buying it one bit. But according to your story you had about your friend, you had to be "douchebag of the week". You weren't, so you lost. You are douchebag for all eternity, but according to you, that doesn't get you steak. So what's your story now?

Don't you understand? Not winning the bet is part of the "punking" that he gave us all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
spanky wrote:

Don't you understand? Not winning the bet is part of the "punking" that he gave us all.

You're right - his intellect is far superior to mine. Or yours. Or any of us. We should follow each other off of a cliff now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Considering his views on the 2008 Cubs season, Steve loves not winning.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
spanky wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
spanky wrote:

You're right - his intellect is far superior to mine. Or yours. Or any of us. We should follow each other off of a cliff now.

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Exclamation Moint wrote:
ElmhurstSteve, why don't you start a blog?

You're only saying that because you want him to buy the url from you... :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 27  Next