It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: ElmhurstSteve
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Vincent Antonelli wrote:
By saying "gorgeous woman" you mean feminine man right? :lol:

No, I like fit gals, not masculine,bulky, odd looking bodybuilder types. My wife is just very fit and firm, but decidedly feminine and beautiful. I would bet that you are an ugly, fat, pathetic loser, that can't get a date, so you are jealous that my life is so much better than yours. Well too fucking bad...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:52 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Yeah,what he said! This fucking board is full of fat,bald losers who probably can't see their own dick. Well,at least they are not openly racist.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:52 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I married a gorgeous woman, the likes of which you would probably never have a prayer with. I understand your jealousy, but it really does you no good. The number of posts in this thread is hard to believe. The number of comments made about how ridiculous it is, that it has continued on for so long has to be considerable, yet it just continues...

Championship Mountain Racist, you really have no idea how anyone here does with the ladies...so you can just shut the fuck up about that.

You continue to post and you continue to be a racist moron

Really? Since I made the bet public here, just what racial remarks have I made? None...anything posted of a racial nature has been by others since that time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:54 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Vincent Antonelli wrote:

No, I like fit gals, not masculine,bulky, odd looking bodybuilder types. My wife is just very fit and firm, but decidedly feminine and beautiful. I would bet that you are an ugly, fat, pathetic loser, that can't get a date, so you are jealous that my life is so much better than yours. Well too fucking bad...

Would that be an actual bet?
Or a fake bet conjured up to cover more of your racist tracks?

Steve, seriously even before this thread, no one has any reason to be jealous of you. The fact that you have to post how awesome you are, how awesome your life is, and how much people are jealous of your self percieved notoriety probably is indicitive of low self esteem.

Just go away Steve. Its best for everyone. Including you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I would bet that you are an ugly, fat, pathetic loser, that can't get a date, so you are jealous that my life is so much better than yours. Well too fucking bad...

If only we could all be a 40 year old once divorced man who feels the need to brag to people in bars that he's a radio show caller and "supposedly" wins bets with friends for being racist on the internet.

Keep living the dream.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:00 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Vincent Antonelli wrote:

True I dont date, my wife probably would get pissed about that. And you busted me, I wake every day and say "how can I be more like Steve frome Elmhurst". Step 1 was to become an internet tough guy. Step 2 would be to get fucked by a horse. Step 3 is to join the Klan. Step 4 find a steroided up woman. Step 5 make a kick ass myspace page that all the 12 year olds will stare at in awe. Only then will my transfomation to total douchebag be complete.

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I would bet that you are an ugly, fat, pathetic loser, that can't get a date, so you are jealous that my life is so much better than yours. Well too fucking bad...

If only we could all be a 40 year old once divorced man who feels the need to brag to people in bars that he's a radio show caller and "supposedly" wins bets with friends for being racist on the internet.

Keep living the dream.

Yeah, being once divorced is really unique. :roll:

I win /and lose bets of all kinds. More often than not, they are bets for dinner or a round of golf.

I AM LIVING A DREAM...life is really good, unlike this years Purdue Football team. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
W_Z wrote:
I cannot believe you fell for that one. elmhurst steve is the ultimate magus. conchis would have nothing on this guy.

Why? I'm gullible and trusting. It's better than being really weird.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 am 

Vincent Antonelli wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Vincent Antonelli wrote:

True I dont date, my wife probably would get pissed about that. And you busted me, I wake every day and say "how can I be more like Steve frome Elmhurst". Step 1 was to become an internet tough guy. Step 2 would be to get fucked by a horse. Step 3 is to join the Klan. Step 4 find a steroided up woman. Step 5 make a kick ass myspace page that all the 12 year olds will stare at in awe. Only then will my transfomation to total douchebag be complete.

Yeah, and I'll bet you and your wife are U...G...L..Y, you ain't got no alibi. Where the hell do you get the animal husbandry and steroided women stuff. Because I like women who are fit, rather than fat?? Sorry I don't have a high opinion of fat assed cows, like your wife probably is. As for the horse, after seeing your wife, the horse might start looking good, but I don't have that issue.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:

It's not unique but I doubt many are jealous of that part of your life. Why did you get divorced? Did she see finally realize how shallow you are or did you see her talking to a black guy?

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I AM LIVING A DREAM...life is really good, unlike this years Purdue Football team. :wink:

My life is not defined by sports. Yours is defined by calling into sports radio shows and getting a small amount of praise in return from a radio host who you constantly seek attention from.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 am 

Steve you are a riot. Can you come up with anything better than "yeah your wife is ugly"? Or are you too busy living the dream of reliving glory days of high school atheletics and calling into radio shows thinking Mac is your friend now?
You are a psychologists wet dream. The insecurities you are constantly showing on this thread and your myspace page tell all anyone needs to know about you. Why so insecure Steve?

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 am 
1000 CLUB

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Vincent Antonelli wrote:

No betting needed on this point- you're a fucking bigot and an asshole. No one in the world is jealous of you :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

It's not unique but I doubt many are jealous of that part of your life. Why did you get divorced? Did she see finally realize how shallow you are or did you see her talking to a black guy?

No, it wasn't because she was talking to a black guy. Since her sister is married to a black guy and her husband and son came over regularly, she did speak with black people regularly though, as did I.

Elmhurst Steve wrote:

My life is not defined by sports. Yours is defined by calling into sports radio shows and getting a small amount of praise in return from a radio host who you constantly seek attention from.

Good thing sports are not too important, because this Football season is gonna suck for Purdue. Mine is not defined by calls to radio shows...I enjoy calling shows when I have an opinion I wish to share and I don't just call 1 show, I call several. But I think it's fair to say that Dan's show is my favorite. But I never try to seek his approval with my calls. Often, I express an opinion that differs with his. Just last week, he was saying that he felt the Cubs were still in the playoff hunt and I called in to express why I thought that was wrong. I think I call as often to disagree, as I do to agree. My life involves a lot of things that have nothing to do with sports at all. My wife is really not interested in sports, so most things we do together, have nothing to do with sports. She only goes to ballgames so we can spend the time together and because I take her to a number of live theatre events each year. You may think you know me, but you do not.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Benny's on 26th in Berwyn
Symptoms
By Mayo Clinic staff

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

■Believing that you're better than others
■Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
■Exaggerating your achievements or talents
■Expecting constant praise and admiration
■Believing that you're special
■Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
■Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
■Taking advantage of others
■Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
■Being jealous of others
■Believing that others are jealous of you
■Trouble keeping healthy relationships
■Setting unrealistic goals
■Being easily hurt and rejected
■Having a fragile self-esteem
■Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence or strong self-esteem, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence and self-esteem into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal. In contrast, people who have healthy confidence and self-esteem don't value themselves more than they value others.

When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may have a sense of entitlement. And when you don't receive the special treatment to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or angry. You may also seek out others you think have the same special talents, power and qualities — people you see as equals. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — the best car, athletic club, medical care or social circles, for instance.

But underneath all this grandiosity often lies a very fragile self-esteem. You have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have a sense of secret shame and humiliation. And in order to make yourself feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and efforts to belittle the other person to make yourself appear better.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Good thing sports are not too important, because this Football season is gonna suck for Purdue. Mine is not defined by calls to radio shows...I enjoy calling shows when I have an opinion I wish to share and I don't just call 1 show, I call several. But I think it's fair to say that Dan's show is my favorite. But I never try to seek his approval with my calls. Often, I express an opinion that differs with his. Just last week, he was saying that he felt the Cubs were still in the playoff hunt and I called in to express why I thought that was wrong. I think I call as often to disagree, as I do to agree. My life involves a lot of things that have nothing to do with sports at all. My wife is really not interested in sports, so most things we do together, have nothing to do with sports. She only goes to ballgames so we can spend the time together and because I take her to a number of live theatre events each year. You may think you know me, but you do not.

Why are you such a Purdue fan when you graduated from Western Illinois University in 1982? Why do you call yourself Elmhurst Steve since you moved to Schaumburg?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Good thing sports are not too important, because this Football season is gonna suck for Purdue. Mine is not defined by calls to radio shows...I enjoy calling shows when I have an opinion I wish to share and I don't just call 1 show, I call several.

That seems a bit contradictory.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Hey Steve,

I bet Boilermaker Rick and Jimmy Pasta that you weren't a pretentious, self-righteous, racist, douchebag.

Guys - when do you want me to pay up?

So I see that your habit of throwing people under the bus doesn't just end with us "non" celebrity types - you decided to throw Mac under the bus with one of your lies as well.

So if Mac hadn't come on here and called bullshit on you, would you have ever told the truth?

I doubt it.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am 

Vincent Antonelli wrote:
Steve you are a riot. Can you come up with anything better than "yeah your wife is ugly"? Or are you too busy living the dream of reliving glory days of high school atheletics and calling into radio shows thinking Mac is your friend now?
You are a psychologists wet dream. The insecurities you are constantly showing on this thread and your myspace page tell all anyone needs to know about you. Why so insecure Steve?

I'm not. I don't hide from anyone or anything. The board has spent a great deal of time/energy going over everything they could find about me and posted nemerous pictures of me here and came up empty when trying to find something they could really blast. I'll bet if there were pictures of you and your wife, there would be PLENTY of material to work with. I'll bet most of those who are really in a lather over all this, are just bald,fat, ugly, jealous losers. Oh, and learn to spell...it's ATHLETICS not atheletics. At least I was able to enjoy some glory, while you were probably one of the nerds getting picked on in HS. For a nerd, you sure spell for crap though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:37 am 

I think this is perhaps the first time since I have been on the board that people like Gloopan, Score is Doomed, myself, Scorehead and pretty much everyone on both sides of the fence when it comes to Dan McNeil, B & B and other show fans and haters agree: Steve, it's time to go away.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
At least I was able to enjoy some gloryholes.

Fixed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 am 

DegenerateDave wrote:
Hey Steve,

I bet Boilermaker Rick and Jimmy Pasta that you weren't a pretentious, self-righteous, racist, douchebag.

So I see that your habit of throwing people under the bus doesn't just end with us "non" celebrity types - you decided to throw Mac under the bus with one of your lies as well.

So if Mac hadn't come on here and called bullshit on you, would you have ever told the truth?

I doubt it.

Actually, I planned to call into the show today, after everyone had great fun celebrating the ban and then at the end of my call saying something like "I enjoyed that game almost as much as my favorite TV show...punked" after which I was going to post here with a lot of these.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:44 am 

Last edited by Brick on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
Hey Steve,

I doubt it.

Actually, I planned to call into the show today, after everyone had great fun celebrating the ban and then at the end of my call saying something like "I enjoyed that game almost as much as my favorite TV show...punked" after which I was going to post here with a lot of these.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That woulda been so awesome.
:roll:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
Hey Steve,

I doubt it.

Congrats Steve - you have done the impossible. You have made me lose respect for Dan McNeil by him posting here that he welcomes your call. Association with you and anything to do with you is toxic as I am sure those close to you know.

Dan, I'll still listen and I am still a fan, but it certainly is a bit of a curious stance for you to throw support behind this guy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
You still don't understand the whole "punked" concept. The ironic thing in all of this is that you really punked yourself. But you are too dense to even realize that.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:47 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Take it as a compliment.

I suppose I am missing something by not reading through the second half of this thread. I will have to live out my days bearing this ignorance.

Wow its uncanny

OKC specifically told me it was NOT a compliment...my reply was

"But Ill take it as one"

Anyways this thread is like the movie Stripes...hilarious til about the halfway point...then it becomes terrible.

Now you are piquing my interest. OKC is breaking bad on me somewhere in this thread?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:48 am 
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Why does this board feel the need to pick on people? You guys turn everything around, don’t you?

There is nothing more romantic than getting married on horseback and then getting a full three inches to consummate the marriage while lying on the horse’s back! Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it. Bryan and Buchan’s comments just prove you are jealous – THE HORSE WAS NOT PART OF THE CONSUMMATION!!

I hope you mean people will just grow up and learn how to act from a REAL man. I know. I have one.

BTW – what’s a mic sniffer?

-Gorgeous Elmhurst Wife©

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 am 

Last edited by Brick on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:54 am 

good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Take it as a compliment.

I suppose I am missing something by not reading through the second half of this thread. I will have to live out my days bearing this ignorance.

Wow its uncanny

OKC specifically told me it was NOT a compliment...my reply was

"But Ill take it as one"

Anyways this thread is like the movie Stripes...hilarious til about the halfway point...then it becomes terrible.

Now you are piquing my interest. OKC is breaking bad on me somewhere in this thread?

Not this thread

This one
http://score670.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=36096

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 27  Next