It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: STOP YELLING!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WILL YOU TWO STOP FUCKING YELLING EVERY SECOND YOU'RE ON THE AIR? YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THAT TV CHANNEL THAT HAS ITS VOLUME SET 10 DECIBEL POINTS HIGHER THAN EVERY OTHER CHANNEL AND EVERYTIME YOU STUMBLE UPON IT YOU HAVE TO DIVE FOR THE REMOTE TO TURN DOWN THE VOLUME. THAT'S WHAT ITS LIKE WHEN I SWITCH OVER FROM THE smooth easy listening tones of Waddle&Silvey to THE SCREAMING JACKASS HOUR KNOWN AS THE DANNY MAC SHOW.

AND YES SPIEGEL, YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE THE REASON THE SHOW SUCKS. AND MAC, GUESS WHAT, YOU TOO ARE THE REASON THE SHOW SUCKS! YOU BOTH SUCK EQUAL AMOUNTS OF ASS, CONGRATS ON FINDING A BALANCE THERE.

MAC PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ADDRESS SO I KNOW WHERE TO SEND THE BOX OF HUMAN FECES YOU HAVE BEEN CLAMORING FOR ALL DAY.

AND YES, THE REASON I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS TO SIMULATE HOW FUCKING ANNOYING THE TWO OF YOU ARE.

AND BEFORE YOU TELL ME TO ptfb I HAVE SOMETHING EQUALLY IMPORTANT TO SAY TO YOU.....

Post subject: Re: STOP YELLING!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:40 pm 

Yelling into a microphone? Sounds like someone else who used to work at the score. Yelling to get your point across accomplishes nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Call him Junior :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Ceasars
shakes wrote:
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WILL YOU TWO STOP FUCKING YELLING EVERY SECOND YOU'RE ON THE AIR? YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THAT TV CHANNEL THAT HAS ITS VOLUME SET 10 DECIBEL POINTS HIGHER THAN EVERY OTHER CHANNEL AND EVERYTIME YOU STUMBLE UPON IT YOU HAVE TO DIVE FOR THE REMOTE TO TURN DOWN THE VOLUME. THAT'S WHAT ITS LIKE WHEN I SWITCH OVER FROM THE smooth easy listening tones of Waddle&Silvey to THE SCREAMING JACKASS HOUR KNOWN AS THE DANNY MAC SHOW.

AND YES SPIEGEL, YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE THE REASON THE SHOW SUCKS. AND MAC, GUESS WHAT, YOU TOO ARE THE REASON THE SHOW SUCKS! YOU BOTH SUCK EQUAL AMOUNTS OF ASS, CONGRATS ON FINDING A BALANCE THERE.

MAC PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ADDRESS SO I KNOW WHERE TO SEND THE BOX OF HUMAN FECES YOU HAVE BEEN CLAMORING FOR ALL DAY.

AND YES, THE REASON I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS TO SIMULATE HOW FUCKING ANNOYING THE TWO OF YOU ARE.

AND BEFORE YOU TELL ME TO ptfb I HAVE SOMETHING EQUALLY IMPORTANT TO SAY TO YOU.....

This is just outstanding!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 pm 

pizza_Place: sit down
What time is Giangreco on?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
THE FUNNY PART IS THE ARE BOTH SCREAMING, CUTTING EACH OTHER OFF LIKE THEY HAVE SOOOOOOO MUCH TO SAY DURING THE LITTLE SEGMENT LIKE WE ARE HANGING ON EVERY WORD.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
THE FUNNY PART IS THE ARE BOTH SCREAMING, CUTTING EACH OTHER OFF LIKE THEY HAVE SOOOOOOO MUCH TO SAY DURING THE LITTLE SEGMENT LIKE WE ARE HANGING ON EVERY WORD.

You're post would mean you are numbnuts. Gloop , fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life.Think before you post my son. You are one of the only mults I like because you bring passion and you sprinkle a little stupidity with it but not this! This is Costanza like but with good spelling.

I expected more from you seeing it was Mac's Birthday. :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 pm 

I've posted on this YELLING, too. I guess it's just what he does. He and the other guy even have a yelling-laugh, or laughing-yell, I'm not sure what you call it.

If you like yelling and laughing this show is just great, and the transition with four yelling laughers is radio gold.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
They were supposed to be working on the yelling as stated by both Mac and Meat about 4-6 weeks ago. I guess not.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 pm 

if someone yells on the radio and no one hears it....................... :oops: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Uno's
This show SUCKS big time. Loved Mac at MVP, maybe it's the partners he had. Here it seems he's just a big a......hole.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:24 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
troy1950 wrote:
Loved Mac at MVP, maybe it's the partners he had. Here it seems he's just a big a......hole.

I thought it was just me as I liked MJH a lot too. I thought maybe it's just because I was used to the old format, but I've given it plenty of time now and it's just not working for me. Maybe Jurko's "everyman" character and Harry's dumbfuck "character" helped balance out Mac's aire (sp?) of superiority. Now, to me anyway, it's Mac and Mac's pupil who longs to be Mac. The listen comes off as very condescending (you know, talked down to). And honestly, the PTFB© stuff hasn't helped (I get it, but coupled with how I already feel about the show, it's just piling on).

I'll still flip it on at commercials during W & S, but that's about it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:53 am 

pizza_Place: home run inn
troy1950 wrote:
This show SUCKS big time. Loved Mac at MVP, maybe it's the partners he had. Here it seems he's just a big a......hole.

+1 :cheers: :thumleft: :thumright:

Nice Guys Finish Last

Thank you,and have a nice day !

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchinos
Ciminos
I thought yelling and over modulating the mics was in the WSCR handbook....North did it.. M&H do it.
The 1 thing I keep thinking while listening is...."Guys that wasn't that funny"
The "Less" and "Major" joke is already as worn out as "By Cracky"
Spiegs if something brings a smile to your face you don't have to give us a "HA HA HAHA"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Why does Spiegel apparently feel compelled to flood the airwaves with his disingenuous cackling? Is he trying to convince us that Mac is funnier than he really is? Spiegel is a human laugh track.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Topping? Sausage and Green Peppers. Place? Aurelio's, but only the one in Homewood.
Tall Midget, perfectly stated....he is a laughtrack disguised as a sidekick.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Rather than pile on Mac & Meat, I'll spin this another way. I would like to see the young guys at WSCR get a chance. I still say that a Mac / Goff pairing would be a great listen.
Every successful business has young guys that are being developed to eventually get promoted. "Rising stars" if you will. The career path at WSCR seems to progress from reporter to host, but not from Producer to host, at least not full time host.
WSCR is missing the boat by not putting Jason Goff & Drinky on the air more often.
Am I the only one who enjoys the late night Goff, Drinky, Rock & Ostrosky shows more than the regular daily lineup?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Scorehead wrote:
Rather than pile on Mac & Meat, I'll spin this another way. I would like to see the young guys at WSCR get a chance. I still say that a Mac / Goff pairing would be a great listen.
Every successful business has young guys that are being developed to eventually get promoted. "Rising stars" if you will. The career path at WSCR seems to progress from reporter to host, but not from Producer to host, at least not full time host.
WSCR is missing the boat by not putting Jason Goff & Drinky on the air more often.
Am I the only one who enjoys the late night Goff, Drinky, Rock & Ostrosky shows more than the regular daily lineup?

Now here is an original thought! I bet you cant find this same sentiment posted 2323455 times elsewhere on here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 am 

Killer V wrote:
troy1950 wrote:
Loved Mac at MVP, maybe it's the partners he had. Here it seems he's just a big a......hole.

I thought it was just me as I liked MJH a lot too. I thought maybe it's just because I was used to the old format, but I've given it plenty of time now and it's just not working for me. Maybe Jurko's "everyman" character and Harry's dumbfuck "character" helped balance out Mac's aire (sp?) of superiority.

Could it be that Jurko and his hilarious every man persona was the driving force behine MJH?

The show always suffered most when he was gone.
It was probably the mix of all three of em...but Jurko cracked me up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
rogers park bryan wrote:
Killer V wrote:
troy1950 wrote:

I thought it was just me as I liked MJH a lot too. I thought maybe it's just because I was used to the old format, but I've given it plenty of time now and it's just not working for me. Maybe Jurko's "everyman" character and Harry's dumbfuck "character" helped balance out Mac's aire (sp?) of superiority.

Could it be that Jurko and his hilarious every man persona was the driving force behine MJH?

The show always suffered most when he was gone.
It was probably the mix of all three of em...but Jurko cracked me up.

Jurko is great. Harry blows & added nothing to MJ&H. The Danny Mac show would be a much more entertaining show with Jurko rather than Meatpants.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 pm 

Scorehead wrote:
Jurko is great. Harry blows & added nothing to MJ&H. The Danny Mac show would be a much more entertaining show with Jurko rather than Meatpants.

Wait, you dont like meatpants? :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
See what I mean Byron? That's why people don't like this guy.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
See what I mean Byron? That's why people don't like this guy.

yeah Ive seen it for a while.

You may have me confused with Jackson Park Byron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Krazy Ivan wrote:

Byron Harlan is much whiter than RPB.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"