It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm 

I called in today to talk about the Sox game and I felt like I had to be interviewed to make a call to the SCORE!
Wanted to know my name (OK), where I was calling from (oK), then what I wanted to talk about (Ok), which I said The Sox! Then wanted to know exactly what i wanted to talk about, so I felt like I staretd into my call "I want to talk about the way the Sox ran and tried to steal bases today" at which point Matt chuckled and said "Ok hold on"/
FUCK YOU MATT! I TAKE THE TIME TO CALL YOUR STATION AND YOU WANT TO LAUGH AT ME! of Shit I cant take from this great talk about Macadmian nuts and Loho wanting to see MiaKumis and ISU Dave talking about how muich better, or not, the Sox defense willl be???
Did ISU Daves call intrigue you that much about next years Sox defense that it HAD TO BE ON THE AIR??????
MAYBE THIS IS WHY AFTER 9 YEARS YOU ARE STILLL ANSWERING PHONE CALLS LIKE A PIZZA DELIVERY GUY!
GOD BLESS THIS WEBSITE FOR ALLOWING ME TO HAVE A VOICE THAT THE SCORE NO LONGER ALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me add since the last commercial break they had one call (ISU Dave....and it SUCKED DICK!) and then 15 minutes of the most boring guy in radio, LoHO talking, then right back to comercials!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
chuckle :bom:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: ALL
FYI,

This is why when you are deep, deep, deep into your cups you should not call anyone, let alone a radio station. And by the the way...........................................................

WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Beggars
FYI wrote:
I called in today to talk about the Sox game and I felt like I had to be interviewed to make a call to the SCORE!
Wanted to know my name (OK), where I was calling from (oK), then what I wanted to talk about (Ok), which I said The Sox! Then wanted to know exactly what i wanted to talk about, so I felt like I staretd into my call "I want to talk about the way the Sox ran and tried to steal bases today" at which point Matt chuckled and said "Ok hold on"/
FUCK YOU MATT! I TAKE THE TIME TO CALL YOUR STATION AND YOU WANT TO LAUGH AT ME! of Shit I cant take from this great talk about Macadmian nuts and Loho wanting to see MiaKumis and ISU Dave talking about how muich better, or not, the Sox defense willl be???
Did ISU Daves call intrigue you that much about next years Sox defense that it HAD TO BE ON THE AIR??????
MAYBE THIS IS WHY AFTER 9 YEARS YOU ARE STILLL ANSWERING PHONE CALLS LIKE A PIZZA DELIVERY GUY!
GOD BLESS THIS WEBSITE FOR ALLOWING ME TO HAVE A VOICE THAT THE SCORE NO LONGER ALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me add since the last commercial break they had one call (ISU Dave....and it SUCKED DICK!) and then 15 minutes of the most boring guy in radio, LoHO talking, then right back to comercials!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:52 pm 

FYI wrote:

:cheers: :salut:

Rika Nishimura is a nude Japanese idol who enjoys the status of living legend. 2004 saw the release of the DVD compilation "Rika, 22 Years Old - A Goddess Reincarnated". Her teen DVDs & books still sell thousands yearly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 pm 

FYI wrote:
STILL ANSWERING PHONE CALLS LIKE A PIZZA DELIVERY GUY!
Pizza delivery guys dont answer phones. I proudly deliver pizzas ... whats ur probpem with pie slingers? Unbelievable! In this day and age prejudice against pizza guys! I assume your either a Fortune 500 CEO or Supreme court justice? Way to keep him off the air Drinky! btw had a good nite 80 $ tips Economy is on the way back

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
rogers park bryan wrote:
FYI wrote:
STILL ANSWERING PHONE CALLS LIKE A PIZZA DELIVERY GUY!
Pizza delivery guys dont answer phones. I proudly deliver pizzas ... whats ur probpem with pie slingers? Unbelievable! In this day and age prejudice against pizza guys! I assume your either a Fortune 500 CEO or Supreme court justice? Way to keep him off the air Drinky! btw had a good nite 80 $ tips Economy is on the way back

I never answered phones either. I liked slingin' pies as well back in the day at Pizza Pete in Cal City (moment of silence). Always liked working the two days before Thanksgiving...major tippage. 8)

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:56 am 

pizza_Place: art of pizza
This right here should serve as proof that the B&B team don't intentionally put on dumb callers.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:03 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
suckers playground wrote:
This right here should serve as proof that the B&B team don't intentionally put on dumb callers.

Either that or they have more dumb callers than they can put on the air.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

Post subject: Drinky!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I am also now pissed! drinky moved to ESPN and nobody told me????

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 pm 

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:10 pm 

R. Budd Dwyer wrote:
Illinois Center for Broadcasting's greatest.

Yeah, that place isn't a real school. It's like trying to become a mechanic after taking shop class in high school.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
This thread = WTF

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: art of pizza
Mini Ditka wrote:
R. Budd Dwyer wrote:
Illinois Center for Broadcasting's greatest.

Yeah, that place isn't a real school. It's like trying to become a mechanic after taking shop class in high school.

It's a vocational school. To use your example, you don't become a mechanic after taking shop class in high school; you go to a vocational mechanic's school in order to become a mechanic. ICB:UTI, in this case. What's wrong with that?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
suckers playground wrote:
To use your example, you don't become a mechanic after taking shop class in high school; you go to a vocational mechanic's school in order to become a mechanic. ICB:UTI, in this case. What's wrong with that?

He just wanted to say something bad about Matta Batta Cola. That's all.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:35 pm 

heh, i just picture like..."Yeah *I* am gonna *type* this mother*fucking* post and HIT the *mother*fucking send button RIGHT HERE, you FUCKING matt. ab. attacola BITCH ass *dick* head! SHIT FUCKER! SEND!!!!! Take that...

...afternoon...saloon?

FUCK!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I was asked to move the thread, but decided not to. Humor in it's existance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 pm 

Nevertheless, the point still is . . . I thought B&B don't screen calls.