It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I LOVE U DANNY!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 am 

"AANnnndd when we get back, LAWRENCE HOLMES, our... cocoa... crisp.. looking professional"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL OMG HAHAHAHA fuckin great man... the way you said that was GOLD.

Post subject: Re: I LOVE U DANNY!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yes, Holmes is the love child of Coco Crisp and Texas Hold'em star Phil Ivey. For you Poker nuts Ivy is at the final table in November.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Yes, Holmes is the love child of Coco Crisp and Texas Hold'em star Phil Ivey. For you Poker nuts Ivy is at the final table in November.

damn, any other big names at the final table?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:17 pm 

pizza_Place: grimaldis
STU-GOTZ wrote:

and larry is at the final table for no talent ass clowns. he is up against mike nort, jen jen, harry teinoshitz, zac zaidmen, with matt weber getting them all sandwiches

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See what you started Crosscheck?

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Larry is gonna think all of you guys are racist. Even you, Mac, if you made that comment. Holmes hinted on B&B that a lot of people that think Lovie should be fired are racist. Doesn't Mac think Lovie should be fired? Hmmmmm. You better explain yourself to Larry, Mac.

Last edited by Beardown on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: beggers
crosscheck wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

damn, any other big names at the final table?

There are 3 guys that have never cashed in the WSOP, And not a one with a WSOP bracelet. Phil(loho)Ivey has got his best Chance ever to win his first Main Event.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:39 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Larry is gonna think all of you guys are racist. Even you, Mac, if you made that comment. Holmes hinted on B&B that a lot of people that think Lovie should be fired are racist. Doesn't Mac think Lovie should be fired? Hmmmmm. You better explain yourself to Larry, Mac.

By far you are the most annoying guy here.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Why can Larry, Boers and Bernsie joke about race, insinuate racism and I can't? Why can Bernsie say all hockey fans are racist? Why can Larry say a lot of people who hate Lovie are racist? Why can Goff play "throw the J.e.w down the well" and it's considered humor to you? How can you love their show and what they do and call me annoying?

Why is it funny when they do it and annoying when I do it? It seems when I try to counter their racism jokes or actual racist accusations, then it's offensive. But when "Team Bernstein" does it it's great humor good commentary.

Last edited by Beardown on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
Shakes the Clown wrote:
There are 3 guys that have never cashed in the WSOP, And not a one with a WSOP bracelet. Phil(loho)Ivey has got his best Chance ever to win his first Main Event.

I know it's a hard game, and with so many amateurs playing it makes it a shitload more difficult for the pros to win, but one year I would like to see the pros just fucking dominate. I'm tired of seeing the amateurs who got lucky for a few days win these things. That's why I like watching the smaller events where you can watch a table with 4 or five pros at a time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:53 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Why can Larry, Boers and Bernsie joke about race, insinuate racism and I can't? Why can Bernsie say all hockey fans are racist? Why can Larry say a lot of people who hate Lovie are racist? Why can Goff play "throw the J.e.w down the well" and it's considered humor to you? How can you love their show and what they do and call me annoying?

Why is it funny when they do it and annoying when I do it? It seems when I try to counter their racism jokes or actual racist accusations, then it's offensive. But when "Team Bernstein" does it it's great humor good commentary.

Assumptions assumptions. See, you're assuming that I enjoy every aspect of their show because it's their show. You're wrong. You've also seemingly assumed that I agree with everything they say, which is also wrong. I don't enjoy every aspect of their show. And you referred to what you're doing as "countering the racism?" No, you add to the problem and you don't see that.

And I stand by my original post. You are annoying as fuck man.

Last edited by The Original Kid Cairo on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:59 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Beardown wrote:

<Hawk> No. </Hawk>

Not pointing fingers at you, but 99% of the mults, and Nos are by far the most annoying here.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

I like to throw "Team Bernstein's" "Racism stuff" back at them. Mostly to amuse myself. If I'm so annoying, Kid, put me on the igonre list.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm 

Beardown wrote:

Assumptions assumptions. See, you're assuming that I enjoy every aspect of their show because it's their show. You're wrong. You've also seemingly assumed that I agree with everything they say, which is also wrong. I don't enjoy every aspect of their show. And you referred to what you're doing as "countering the racism?" No, you add to the problem and you don't see that.

And I stand by my original post. You are annoying as fuck man.

Kid isnt the racial stuff like half their show

To me it seems like...
Its 50% make fun of meatballs
and 50% racial references

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Exclamation Moint wrote:
And the by the fucking way, if you could bring back this version of Clarkson, I might have gone for her back in the bisexual confusion days:

Got your back, OKC!

Yes!

A couple weeks ago, I flipped on VH1 and saw her singing something with Melissa Ethridge....
Maybe she's no so confnused at all :shock: :(

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

Do you honestly think, when Larry hosts with Mac, that he'll say that a lot of people who hate Lovie are racist. No. Only in the comforts of the B&B show where he knows it's OK cuz that's what Bernstein does. I'd love to see him do it with Mac. Report back to me if he does. I think it will go like this:

Larry - A lot of people who think Lovie should be fired are racist.

Mac - I think Lovie should be fired. I'm not racist.

Larry - Uhhh...well...not you Mac. I'm talking about other people. You know, people who I don't host a show with. I'm sure you have legit reasons.

Mac - Thanks Laurence. I'm glad you consider me one of "the good ones". We're taking your calls. The "good one" and Laurence. 591-6700...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:28 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Beardown wrote:
Do you honestly think, when Larry hosts with Mac, that he'll say that a lot of people who hate Lovie are racist. No. Only in the comforts of the B&B show where he knows it's OK cuz that's what Bernstein does. I'd love to see him do it with Mac. Report back to me if he does. I think it will go like this:

Larry - Uhhh...well...not you Mac. I'm talking about other people. You know, people who I don't host a show with. I'm sure you have legit reasons.

Mac - Thanks Laurence. I'm glad you consider me one of "the good ones". We're taking your calls. The "good one" and Laurence. 591-6700...

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Beardown wrote:

:lol:

Good stuff, Beardown.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
You know, at first I may have construed this as a rather milqutoast racial epithet (it was said rather quickly right before a break), but upon thinking about for a few seconds, i realized Mac was talking about Coco Crisp the ball player, not Cocoa Krispies the cereal.

:bom:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Tad Queasy wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Good stuff, Beardown.

Tad- When I saw your new avatar, I couldn't help but think of VICTORY CHICKEN!!!

I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:00 pm 

pizza_Place: McDonald's
Still don't get what an 'Eaglo' is. Wrong thread, wrong thread, but show a little love for Esteban. I wanna get on that Entourage show. I fucked that Sloan chick and Jamie Lynn Sigler. Did I menshun together? JLS was much more into Sloan than the other way around. Not a shock! Took the ho's to McDonalds and sealed the deal with my own McDLT except both sides hot! They lovin' it! Where my boy Houshmandzadeh at? Saw that ugly fucker in lime green. Gay pride! Go Beavs! That shit makes my Sigfried and Roy striped ass look respectable. Follow me on Twitter!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
ugh...really not that funny.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Chad Ochocinco wrote:
Still don't get what an 'Eaglo' is. Wrong thread, wrong thread, but show a little love for Esteban. I wanna get on that Entourage show. I fucked that Sloan chick and Jamie Lynn Sigler. Did I menshun together? JLS was much more into Sloan than the other way around. Not a shock! Took the ho's to McDonalds and sealed the deal with my own McDLT except both sides hot! They lovin' it! Where my boy Houshmandzadeh at? Saw that ugly fucker in lime green. Gay pride! Go Beavs! That shit makes my Sigfried and Roy striped ass look respectable. Follow me on Twitter!

I think this is the thread you were looking for:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=24711

I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 pm 

beardown youre fuckin retarded. danny mac aint racist, its called being funny. he is, youre a piece of shit. loho is fuckin awesome, like his work or not at least he loves his job and likes life- unlike your nasty ass. get the fuck out of my thread dumbass loser, if anyone is racist its you. redneck.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

I never said Mac was racist. I said, based on Larry's comments that he thinks a lot of white people want Lovie fired because he's black, I wonder if Larry thinks that of Mac.

Why isn't that fair? Larry said it. Mac wants Lovie fired. Mac is white. I also wonder if Larry will say he doesn't think that of Mac because Mac controls whether or not Larry subs on his show. Is it just a comment of listeners and doesn't apply to those who work at the Score? If so, why not?

Hey, "Team Bernstein" slings around their racism talk. Plenty of "white people are racist" stuff from them. We all hear it every day. Sometimes joking. Sometimes not. Why can't I do the same? Why can't I throw it back at them?

It's kind of in jest with me but, at the same time, it's a valid question. Somebody tell me why it's not fair? Nobody will be able to do that.

Last edited by Beardown on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 pm 

Beardown wrote:
I never said Mac was racist. I said, based on Larry's comments that he thinks a lot of white people want Lovie fired because he's black, I wonder if Larry thinks that of Mac.

Why isn't that fair? Larry said it. Mac wants Lovie fired. Mac is white. I also wonder if Larry will say he doesn't think that of Mac because Mac controls whether or not Larry subs on his show. Is it just a comment of listeners and doesn't apply to those who work at the Score? If so, why not?

Hey, "Team Bernstein" slings around their racism talk. Plent of "white people are racist" stuff from them. We all hear every day. Sometimes joking. Sometimes not. Why can't I do the same? Why can't I throw it back at them?

I think I raise a fair question on this one. Somebody tell me why it's not fair? Nobody will be able to do that.

I think you just hate jews.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
I think you just hate jews.

Not true. I do an opposite of Goff. Everytime Bernstein has a day off I find myself singing to myself "Pull the J.e.w out of the well". I miss when he's not there. Bernstein is my favorite host.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:27 pm 

C'mon, now, stop all the racist talk! Let's just get the hockey season going so we don't have to watch all those tattooed, corn-rowed thugs that play in the NFL and the NBA.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

I just want to know how Larry detects who are the white people that want Lovie fired because they are racist and who are the white people that want him fired for legit reasons. I want to know.

Here are some dilemmas in trying to figure this out:

1. Couldn't somebody be a racist and still have legit reasons for wanting Lovie fired?

2. Couldn't somebody not be a racist and have bad reasons for wanting Lovie fired? This would lead you to believe that he's a racist when he's not. He's just stupid.

3. How do we label black people that want Lovie fired?

4. If you're black and want white coaches fired, could that mean that you might be racist or does it not apply in that case?

5. What if we have womenizers, who aren't racist, that want Lovie fired with legit reasons? Do you give value to their opinion or do we discount them for being womenizers?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Beardown wrote:
Bernstein is my favorite host.

Why?