It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Nonsense
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
When one of the Mac Wack Pack says nothing about Meatpants..... that speaks volumes.

Ah, I suppose there is no gray area huh? I can't be indifferent to a certain host/segment/producer on radio? I either have to lick the asshole of MacPants, or act like a pudwhack the same way you Mac haters do. :roll:

Well, consider me a meatpants ALS'er I guess, because I really don't like or dislike him on the air.

And you have trouble finding meaningful interactions with members of the opposite sex? :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
who cares if someone wants to complain about meatpants? even if that is all he does? it takes less than a second to read the post and then you move on or respond, if scorehead wants to bitch about meatpants, so be it.

Edit: and let the record show, that I actually don't mind meatpants...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

Don Tiny wrote:
Since you don't happen to be on my ignore list, it's difficult to not read in your case.

You really are a whiny, ball-less pussy. Your sense of self importance is only exceeded by Mac's sense of the same.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Score is doomed wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Since you don't happen to be on my ignore list, it's difficult to not read in your case.

You really are a whiny, ball-less pussy. Your sense of self importance is only exceeded by Mac's sense of the same.

Actually, the point was I actually read your stuff because it generally is pretty good, unlike the mouth-breathers that are on my ignore list. Thus, I'm disappointed when I read what I believe to be mindless, unoriginal drek from you.

So, you may wish to reassess your position now given the spoon-fed version of my comment. Perhaps I'll reassess my list in the meantime.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:38 pm 

DT, that was the first post i've seen from Score is doomed in probably 6 months. while he will have his moments at writing a thought out post, most of them are just simple bashing.

oh, and if you disagree with him he will just call you names like the child he is. pay no mind. he's just a former intern who can't get past this shit...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:
....blah blah blah.... It'll be time to come out and play again.

About time you came to the dark side Mackey!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East - Pepperoni & Garlic Deep Dish
John Kirk:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:11 am 
Site Admin

Jack Bauer wrote:
John Kirk:

Cause the whole John Kirk thing isn't beating a dead horse.

Have an :idea: , they're free.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Mac wrote:
I've not chosen to stay away here because of criticisms directed at the show. I'm not offended by anything written here. Much of it has been hysterical, actually. Envious of B&B? Getting a trimming from W&S? This is a treat to read. I'll have more over the weekend. It'll be time to come out and play again.

Must be the gout acting up again!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:28 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I find Scorehead's posts infinitely more enlightening and entertaining than those offered by the seething brood of nincompoops who attempt to silence him through their gang mentality and pathological rituals of humiliation.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East - Pepperoni & Garlic Deep Dish
Seacrest wrote:
Jack Bauer wrote:
John Kirk:

Cause the whole John Kirk thing isn't beating a dead horse.

Have an :idea: , they're free.

YES! Free lightbulbs!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:38 am 
Site Admin

Tall Midget wrote:
I find Scorehead's posts infinitely more enlightening and entertaining than those offered by the seething brood of nincompoops who attempt to silence him through their gang mentality and pathological rituals of humiliation.

Are you saying that a segment of the board's posters engage in this type of ritual on a regular basis?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:51 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Tall Midget wrote:

This post was better 5 months...I mean, two years ago.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Jack Bauer wrote:
John Kirk:

That bears a striking resemblence to Michael Bolton beating the shit out of the copier...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Seacrest wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Are you saying that a segment of the board's posters engage in this type of ritual on a regular basis?

Yes. Pretty sad in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Tall Midget wrote:

Cognitive Dissonance.

Repetitive Type A bitching > Repetitive Type B bitching ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 pm 

Man, while I am hit or miss in checking in on this forum (will check it out a lot for several days, then not check back for a few weeks), some things are just absolute locks.

This thread is one of them. Mr. McNeil swooping in to the waiting room full of asslickers and haters - reading one specific post or thread - then hitting NEW TOPIC rather than just posting in reply to that specific thought. Really, McNeil, you have to create a new thread each time you have a thought? Would it be too Bush League for you to simply reply in an existing thread? Nope, you're big time ... I got it. That MO of yours speaks volume as to what a douche you can be.

I checked out of this "GREAT RETURN OF DANNY MAC TO THE SCORE" show quite a bit ago - but admittedly will catch some of it (mostly just prior to transition and Boers and Bernstein). It's awesome to hear that McNeil has taken no advice from the hardest of die-hards here and kept his lame show sounding the same - constant playing of bumpers containing a "hilarious" conversation between he and his worthless sidekick with a movie line or music bed playing underneath is one. The best part is that the snippet being replayed is usually from the day before, and wasn't funny to begin with ... so not only would a listener possibly have had to sit through it the first time, you get it the second time, then it serves as a launching off point for McNeil and Matt to go right back into it AGAIN. Still plenty of riveting talk about what's on the shopping list for the big cookout or a recap of a get-together or some ridiculous teases for a very boring anecdote or story.

The bad part is that I was geniunely excited for the return of McNeil - but I guess my fuzzy memories of the vintage Score days are a whole hell of a lot better than the blowhard douche that has returned to the Score from 9-1. Perhaps you truly sucked then too, McNeil, but you've now made 670 unlistenable from 9am-1:20pm.

Oh, and I know I have presented quite a Sophie's Choice for you, you colossal twat - if you choose to reply to my post, do you do it in this thread (which you actually started) or do you hit NEW TOPIC? Don't hurt yourself on that one - oh, and your meatpants experiment has proven to be a complete failure...even some of your most passionate taint-lickers don't like the guy you LOVE so much that you put him in your sidecar (but couldn't stomach putting his name in the title of your show).

Oh, and while Bob Rohrman seems a bit freaky to begin with - him creaming his pants over getting to advertise with you is more than enough reason for me to NEVER go to one of his dealerships ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:29 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Yes. Pretty sad in my opinion.

I dont know if im considered a rituistic ninconpoop but I find posting the same thing nearly everyday annoying. I dont care to silence Scorehead but his posts are bad. Its not like he cites examples of meatpants suckage or why he sucks. Its just "meatpants sux" or "replace spiegel". I mean we got it. He hates meatpants. If hes not gonna expound im not interested to hear the same sentiment in the same form everyday.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:28 pm 

pizza_Place: home run inn
Mac wrote:
I've not chosen to stay away here because of criticisms directed at the show. I'm not offended by anything written here. Much of it has been hysterical, actually. Envious of B&B? Getting a trimming from W&S? This is a treat to read. I'll have more over the weekend. It'll be time to come out and play again.

when danny mac was on his high horse @ espn 1000 he boasted weekly, when he tried to get into the raitng war with s & w his posted weekly. now that s & w are beating him very easilly and B & B have been using him as the buts of jokes and getting the better of him in transation he stays away...can wait to read the next bunch of bs from danny mac and you can't blame tiny fot this maccy...

Nice Guys Finish Last

Thank you,and have a nice day !

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Tall Midget wrote:

And I'll have none of it damn it!

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:59 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Cognitive Dissonance.

Repetitive Type A bitching > Repetitive Type B bitching ?

Yea...those Mike North bashers need some new material...

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:09 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

I dont know if im considered a rituistic ninconpoop but I find posting the same thing nearly everyday annoying. I dont care to silence Scorehead but his posts are bad. Its not like he cites examples of meatpants suckage or why he sucks. Its just "meatpants sux" or "replace spiegel". I mean we got it. He hates meatpants. If hes not gonna expound im not interested to hear the same sentiment in the same form everyday.

Everyday? Really? Not even close. You aren't reading my posts if you think that I havn't cited numerous reasons why I think Spiegel is bad.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

Harry Seaward wrote:
Man, while I am hit or miss in checking in on this forum (will check it out a lot for several days, then not check back for a few weeks), some things are just absolute locks.

This thread is one of them. Mr. McNeil swooping in to the waiting room full of asslickers and haters - reading one specific post or thread - then hitting NEW TOPIC rather than just posting in reply to that specific thought. Really, McNeil, you have to create a new thread each time you have a thought? Would it be too Bush League for you to simply reply in an existing thread? Nope, you're big time ... I got it. That MO of yours speaks volume as to what a douche you can be.

I checked out of this "GREAT RETURN OF DANNY MAC TO THE SCORE" show quite a bit ago - but admittedly will catch some of it (mostly just prior to transition and Boers and Bernstein). It's awesome to hear that McNeil has taken no advice from the hardest of die-hards here and kept his lame show sounding the same - constant playing of bumpers containing a "hilarious" conversation between he and his worthless sidekick with a movie line or music bed playing underneath is one. The best part is that the snippet being replayed is usually from the day before, and wasn't funny to begin with ... so not only would a listener possibly have had to sit through it the first time, you get it the second time, then it serves as a launching off point for McNeil and Matt to go right back into it AGAIN. Still plenty of riveting talk about what's on the shopping list for the big cookout or a recap of a get-together or some ridiculous teases for a very boring anecdote or story.

The bad part is that I was geniunely excited for the return of McNeil - but I guess my fuzzy memories of the vintage Score days are a whole hell of a lot better than the blowhard douche that has returned to the Score from 9-1. Perhaps you truly sucked then too, McNeil, but you've now made 670 unlistenable from 9am-1:20pm.

Oh, and I know I have presented quite a Sophie's Choice for you, you colossal twat - if you choose to reply to my post, do you do it in this thread (which you actually started) or do you hit NEW TOPIC? Don't hurt yourself on that one - oh, and your meatpants experiment has proven to be a complete failure...even some of your most passionate taint-lickers don't like the guy you LOVE so much that you put him in your sidecar (but couldn't stomach putting his name in the title of your show).

Oh, and while Bob Rohrman seems a bit freaky to begin with - him creaming his pants over getting to advertise with you is more than enough reason for me to NEVER go to one of his dealerships ;)

I think it is obvious that Mac is to blame for this mediocre show. He has brought his failed show ideas to a new station and guess what, they are still failing. Maybe it's time for Mac to realize that his life isn't that interesting and his self declared star status is bogus. Here's an idea, try something fresh and new which in this case means TALKING FUCKING SPORTS not your f'ng grilling techniques and your poor musical likings.
Most people, other than the ALS'ers, don't give a shit about what you had for dinner or what old movie you watched. The show really is a modern day Wayne's World.
So now people have to hear about your life in reformation, after one when you were a fat ass, drunk with a drug problem. You still have a gambling problem which you think everyone wants to hear about, wrong.

Your self destruction Mac, is on the North path only thing different is he hustles and you are just plain lazy thinking your "glory days" will return. You are mistaken and about 6 months from pursuing a new career.

If you disagree Mac, trying posting here rather than making a new post telling us about what you grilled and who you bet on.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
So that would make you Stacey.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
You also make a good Noah Vanderhoff.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:49 am 

pizza_Place: Carmines NYC
Thin skinned nitwit,again why do they keep recycling these hosts? Give Goff a show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:31 am 

Scorehead wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Everyday? Really? Not even close. You aren't reading my posts if you think that I havn't cited numerous reasons why I think Spiegel is bad.

I dont know Scorehead maybe I missed it but it seems like ive read alot of "meatpants sucks" "replace spiegal". It doesnt seem like u say anything but that

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchinos
Ciminos
Mac wrote:
I'll have more over the weekend. It'll be time to come out and play again.

Or not

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I dont know Scorehead maybe I missed it but it seems like ive read alot of "meatpants sucks" "replace spiegal". It doesnt seem like u say anything but that

I have posted 1550 messages on this board. How many of them do you think mentioned Meatpants?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:09 pm 

Score is doomed wrote:
I think it is obvious that Mac is to blame for this mediocre show.

OK, well that makes two of us who think so.