It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

BIG BUZZ: Chicago native Dennis Tufano, former lead singer of the Buckinghams, backed by a 15-piece orchestra presents a tribute to the late Bobby ("Mack the Knife") Darin Aug. 8 and 9 at the Park West. Tufano's voice can be heard on the Buckinghams' classics like "Kind of a Drag" and "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy." The opening act is comic Tim Walkoe. Tufano will also appear at the Bolingbrook Performing Arts Center August 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Could you please please please post this in every forum? That would be great, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:02 am 
1000 CLUB

Follow the program my friend: this thread is called Plugs/Sell Stuff/Events - so I got that covered; Norths buddy Tim Walkoe is mentioned so it's in the North Thread; and Murphys favorite group The Buckinghams are mentioned so it's in the Murphy Thread; which part don't you understand?! Next time you attempt to swing the Big Stick please wipe that white liquid off your hands first. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Javier Delgado wrote:
Follow the program my friend: this thread is called Plugs/Sell Stuff/Events - so I got that covered; Norths buddy Tim Walkoe is mentioned so it's in the North Thread; and Murphys favorite group The Buckinghams are mentioned so it's in the Murphy Thread; which part don't you understand?! Next time you attempt to swing the Big Stick please wipe that white liquid off your hands first. Thank you.

The part I was getting at was the fact that no one gives a fuc k. This forum is great, but the fact that you know that about north or murphy tells me you know way too much about both of them and should find a hobby. Well in between posting memos from your boy Mitch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

EG Greg wrote:
This forum is great, but the fact that you know that about north or murphy tells me you know way too much about both of them and should find a hobby.

Greggy: Most people tend to know things about people they work with - but my hobby is stalking them - just like Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan.
Now Playing:
Police - Every Breath You Take; followed by:
Boomtown Rats - Someone Looking At You