It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I think the show to which BullsFan2001 refers is a little sock puppet theater OG will be putting on this weekend when he begins his new job as a birthday party clown. Congrats, OG! You still suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:23 pm 

If the new show is a catalyst to keep this thread rolling, then I am all for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
I think the show to which BullsFan2001 refers is a little sock puppet theater OG will be putting on this weekend when he begins his new job as a birthday party clown. Congrats, OG! You still suck.

TM, this made me laugh out loud when I read this. Every other post I've seen you make reads like a master's thesis, with more thought put into it than I put into my entire college career. However, when it comes to the OG, you still break it down to "You still suck." Goes to show that this bag of douche breaks every person down to their most base level....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:44 am 
1000 CLUB

Maybe we can email him and tell him to leave us the fuck alone

mlogulnick@cbs.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:39 pm 

[quote="BullsFan2001"]Hear he's getting a show in Dallas ... what do y'all think about that?[/quote]

I think it's a crime. And I think it's a false rumor. It's the ESPN station in Dallas, and I can tell you for fact that they are talking to someone else about the job. If it comes down to OG and this other person, the OG has no chance at the gig.

And yes, my info is rock solid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

another former snr guy wrote:
BullsFan2001 wrote:
Hear he's getting a show in Dallas ... what do y'all think about that?

I think it's a crime. And I think it's a false rumor. It's the ESPN station in Dallas, and I can tell you for fact that they are talking to someone else about the job. If it comes down to OG and this other person, the OG has no chance at the gig.

And yes, my info is rock solid.

But OG works cheap!! That's his only talent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:49 pm 

From Allaccess.com

CBS News/Talk KRLD-A/DALLAS is reviving "KRLD SPORTS CENTRAL" for weeknights 7-9p (CT) beginning TONIGHT (10/2). RANGERS post-game host MIKE OGULNICK will host the new sports talk show, which carries the same name as the show that aired on the station from 1977-1994 hosted by now-COWBOYS radio voice BRAD SHAM. OGULNICK joined KRLD for the 2006 RANGERS season after several years in CHICAGO hosting CHICAGO BULLS basketball pre- and post-game shows at WMVP-A (ESPN 1000)/CHICAGO and anchoring at SPORTING NEWS RADIO.

"We are excited to add another local talk show to our line up," says CBS RADIO/DALLAS VP/Talk Programming GAVIN SPITTLE. "MIKE has done an outstanding job with his pregame and postgame coverage this baseball season, and we look forward to having him on the air year-round." SPITTLE added that "we are proud to say that when it comes to news and talk, KRLD is the only station providing local coverage from 5a to 9p." The station is also adding another hour to WESTWOOD ONE's LARS LARSON show, starting it at 9p CT; the moves fill the gap left by the termination of JAY SEVERIN's WESTWOOD ONE show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:17 am 

[quote="BullsFan2001"]From Allaccess.com

CBS News/Talk KRLD-A/DALLAS is reviving "KRLD SPORTS CENTRAL" for weeknights 7-9p (CT) beginning TONIGHT (10/2). RANGERS post-game host MIKE OGULNICK will host the new sports talk show, which carries the same name as the show that aired on the station from 1977-1994 hosted by now-COWBOYS radio voice BRAD SHAM. OGULNICK joined KRLD for the 2006 RANGERS season after several years in CHICAGO hosting CHICAGO BULLS basketball pre- and post-game shows at WMVP-A (ESPN 1000)/CHICAGO and anchoring at SPORTING NEWS RADIO.

"We are excited to add another local talk show to our line up," says CBS RADIO/DALLAS VP/Talk Programming GAVIN SPITTLE. "MIKE has done an outstanding job with his pregame and postgame coverage this baseball season, and we look forward to having him on the air year-round." SPITTLE added that "we are proud to say that when it comes to news and talk, KRLD is the only station providing local coverage from 5a to 9p." The station is also adding another hour to WESTWOOD ONE's LARS LARSON show, starting it at 9p CT; the moves fill the gap left by the termination of JAY SEVERIN's WESTWOOD ONE show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

Funny, Yom Kippur ends, and this post shows up.. Hope you had a Happy New Year, Mike!

I'd be more impressed if the show he got was on either of the sports radio stations in town. It's on the News/Talk station, and it will go away when baseball starts again next year. It's a move to keep him in the building forty hours a week and justify the money they paid him to move from Chicago.

The ESPN station in Dallas has a better opening. If Mike would've gotten that, I'd have been impressed. This is much ado about nothing. Stay in Texas, Mike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:32 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Quote:
Funny, Yom Kippur ends, and this post shows up.. Hope you had a Happy New Year, Mike!

I'd be more impressed if the show he got was on either of the sports radio stations in town. It's on the News/Talk station, and it will go away when baseball starts again next year. It's a move to keep him in the building forty hours a week and justify the money they paid him to move from Chicago.

The ESPN station in Dallas has a better opening. If Mike would've gotten that, I'd have been impressed. This is much ado about nothing. Stay in Texas, Mike

You sound like a jealous school girl. Be man enough to admit you were wrong and then try being gracious too and congratulate the guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:12 pm 

Spittle :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:36 pm 

You sound like a jealous school girl. Be man enough to admit you were wrong and then try being gracious too and congratulate the guy.[/quote]

Firstly, if you think I'm a jealous schoolgirl, you are wrong. I think it's pretty sad that Mike, who is obviously been the one posting that he's getting a show, feels the need to come on this site and promote it, especially since he has been gone for six months. Also, I don't know if you realize exactly how many people he ticked off in his time at SNR and ESPN 1000. I'm not the only one who feels that way about him, trust me.

In addition, let's be logical about this. KRLD has a hole in their programming now that the Rangers are done. They could've gone with a national show, but then they also would not have had Mike working for 40 hours a week. Keep in mind this is CBS, a company that has been tight with money lately.

Also, keep in mind that this show is just temporary. When baseball starts up again next year, there is no show for Mike. I'd be more impressed if this show he's getting were on either of the sports talk stations in Dallas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
In addition, let's be logical about this. KRLD has a hole in their programming now that the Rangers are done. They could've gone with a national show, but then they also would not have had Mike working for 40 hours a week. Keep in mind this is CBS, a company that has been tight with money lately.

Also, keep in mind that this show is just temporary. When baseball starts up again next year, there is no show for Mike. I'd be more impressed if this show he's getting were on either of the sports talk stations in Dallas
Quote:

That others don't like OG is the basis for this thread. Perhaps you no longer work at SNR, or any other station that has more than 100 listeners because you tend to overstate the obvious.

Let's be logical. If they didn't want OG back, they could have let him twist in the wind and quit. When baseball comes back next year, he will resume his pre and post duties. I can tell you about CBS being tight with money from a personal perspective. But, it would still be cheaper to run SNR or Fox for that matter, than it would be to pay OG. They would kill to get their national spots run in the Dallas area.

I personally thought OG was horrible. But when a guy picks himself up and makes his life better, don't pile on th guy. Especially when you know that you would give your left breast to have his gig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:29 pm 

[quote="Seacrest"][quote]In addition, let's be logical about this. KRLD has a hole in their programming now that the Rangers are done. They could've gone with a national show, but then they also would not have had Mike working for 40 hours a week. Keep in mind this is CBS, a company that has been tight with money lately.

Also, keep in mind that this show is just temporary. When baseball starts up again next year, there is no show for Mike. I'd be more impressed if this show he's getting were on either of the sports talk stations in Dallas[quote][/quote]

"That others don't like OG is the basis for this thread. Perhaps you no longer work at SNR, or any other station that has more than 100 listeners because you tend to overstate the obvious.

Let's be logical. If they didn't want OG back, they could have let him twist in the wind and quit. When baseball comes back next year, he will resume his pre and post duties. I can tell you about CBS being tight with money from a personal perspective. But, it would still be cheaper to run SNR or Fox for that matter, than it would be to pay OG. They would kill to get their national spots run in the Dallas area.

I personally thought OG was horrible. But when a guy picks himself up and makes his life better, don't pile on th guy. Especially when you know that you would give your left breast to have his gig"

Man, former SNR guy, I'm not sure I've ever seen jealousy quite like yours. Get over it already...WTF did he ever do to you. I worked with him too, and I know he can be somewhat annoying, but give him props. He left a radio station that's going nowhere and found a good and steady gig in Texas. Furthermore, he'll be back doing Ranger games in April. This new show has nothing to do with filling 40 hours, but with the fact that he's apparently done a good job for them. And give CBS credit, as I understand it there was no local sports talk at night in Dallas. Why should they have a national show. This was a good move for them. Lighten up Francis. He's gone...move on to someone else.[quote][/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:53 pm 

Let's take this point by point

Man, former SNR guy, I'm not sure I've ever seen jealousy quite like yours. Get over it already...WTF did he ever do to you.

** Not jealous. The guy's a prick. A backstabbing prick. The list of people he tried to throw under the bus at 1000 and SNR is VERY LONG. And he's a shameless self promoting prick, judging by some of his posts on this message board. There are many who are better than he is. **

I worked with him too, and I know he can be somewhat annoying, but give him props. He left a radio station that's going nowhere and found a good and steady gig in Texas. Furthermore, he'll be back doing Ranger games in April.

** He didn't leave as much as he knew his gig was up when the Bulls season ended and had to support his wife and kids. I'll give him credit for seeing the writing on the wall, but it wasn't like the Rangers pursued him - he pursued them because he needed a gig. **

This new show has nothing to do with filling 40 hours, but with the fact that he's apparently done a good job for them.

** When you are on the local level, they try to make you do as much as possible to justify your salary, no matter how much you make. They would not have been getting their bang for the buck if he had just been doing afternoon drive updates in the winter. **

And give CBS credit, as I understand it there was no local sports talk at night in Dallas. Why should they have a national show. This was a good move for them. Lighten up Francis. He's gone...move on to someone else

** Firstly, the ESPN station in Dallas has local programming from 6-8PM. Just go on their website and check it out. Secondly, he'll have to compete against the Mavericks [who just happen to be good] and the Dallas Stars [they love their hockey in Big D. I don't think the OG is going to beat either in the ratings.

You may think it's a good move. It's not. It's the logical move.

And I would have moved on to someone else, but either The OG or a family member decided to post he was getting a show, I felt I had to respond. **

Hope I explained it all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
For the love of GOD, will you fuckers let this fucking thread and any memory of this guy die! He was a goddamn update guy and pre/post game host. He wasn't Red Barber, Vin Scully, Mel Allen, Harry Carey, or any other dead guy I don't feel like typing. Every time this thread drops into obscurity, some douchebag with an agenda dredges it up. Enough! You 2 or 3 fucks who care can fucking PM each other. Let this turd flush already!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

A7X wrote:
Let this turd flush already!

"I'm a big fan of Turd." - Marv Nyren, October 5, 2006.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

A7X wrote:
For the love of GOD, will you fuckers let this fucking thread and any memory of this guy die! He was a goddamn update guy and pre/post game host. He wasn't Red Barber, Vin Scully, Mel Allen, Harry Carey, or any other dead guy I don't feel like typing. Every time this thread drops into obscurity, some douchebag with an agenda dredges it up. Enough! You 2 or 3 fucks who care can fucking PM each other. Let this turd flush already!

Are you off your meds again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:49 pm 
Site Admin

Let's take this point by point

Man, former SNR guy, I'm not sure I've ever seen jealousy quite like yours. Get over it already...WTF did he ever do to you.

** Not jealous. The guy's a prick. A backstabbing prick. The list of people he tried to throw under the bus at 1000 and SNR is VERY LONG. And he's a shameless self promoting prick, judging by some of his posts on this message board. There are many who are better than he is. **

I worked with him too, and I know he can be somewhat annoying, but give him props. He left a radio station that's going nowhere and found a good and steady gig in Texas. Furthermore, he'll be back doing Ranger games in April.

** He didn't leave as much as he knew his gig was up when the Bulls season ended and had to support his wife and kids. I'll give him credit for seeing the writing on the wall, but it wasn't like the Rangers pursued him - he pursued them because he needed a gig. **

This new show has nothing to do with filling 40 hours, but with the fact that he's apparently done a good job for them.

** When you are on the local level, they try to make you do as much as possible to justify your salary, no matter how much you make. They would not have been getting their bang for the buck if he had just been doing afternoon drive updates in the winter. **

And give CBS credit, as I understand it there was no local sports talk at night in Dallas. Why should they have a national show. This was a good move for them. Lighten up Francis. He's gone...move on to someone else

** Firstly, the ESPN station in Dallas has local programming from 6-8PM. Just go on their website and check it out. Secondly, he'll have to compete against the Mavericks [who just happen to be good] and the Dallas Stars [they love their hockey in Big D. I don't think the OG is going to beat either in the ratings.

You may think it's a good move. It's not. It's the logical move.

And I would have moved on to someone else, but either The OG or a family member decided to post he was getting a show, I felt I had to respond. **

Hope I explained it all.

No, you haven't. Please explain whilehe still makes a living in the business and you can't?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:49 pm 

Seacrest, go away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:57 pm 

Seacrest,

I am making a living in this business. It's a good living too. And here's a shock - I'm not on the air. Never was. But a lot of my friends were or still are on the air at SNR and I saw first hand what OG tried to do to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

Crumbs Krause wrote:
Seacrest, go away.

Crumbs,

If I leave, who will take pity on you like I have and respond to the mindless drivel you post?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:33 pm 
Site Admin

Seacrest,

I am making a living in this business. It's a good living too. And here's a shock - I'm not on the air. Never was. But a lot of my friends were or still are on the air at SNR and I saw first hand what OG tried to do to them.

Probably very similiar to what you have done here, Rip a guy while hiding behind a screen name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:21 pm 

too argument-y

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:56 pm 
Any chance we could get North to see the writing on the wall and move to a nice warm state?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:19 pm 

No way McNown. You've obviously forgotten that Mike North is Chicago :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:35 am 

Crumbs Krause wrote:
No way McNown. You've obviously forgotten that Mike North is Chicago :D

Undeniably! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:32 pm 

I always wonder who the guest was who created this thread?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:56 pm 

I miss the OG even though I never heard him :( :( :( :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:42 am 

Red Rover Red Rover send the OG right over!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:45 am 

BTW if the OG is perplexed how he can get those pearly Yellows to return to their original white color there's a new device I've invented that I've trademarked as the Gizz Buffer 2000. All it takes is for one to get on their knees, have me pull down my pants and then comfortably wait as I give those teetheses three or four coats of thick, hard cum.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 48  Next