It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fire on The Macker!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Vincent Antonelli wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Dear Mac Haters-

I had a feeling that his over the top Hawk love, Bulls disinterest and mention of Mackeyland would probably get you all riled up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Why that makes you all mad, I don't understand. Jealousy maybe? If you don't like your current financial situation and aren't happy with the toys that you don't have, then do something about it.

BTW, I usually like the parody songs, but today's Bears draft one.....not so much. :( (Mark one check against my membership card)

Yours truly,

Mac ALS member #AL24536

So as a listener if I think it is wrong for giving the Hawks a pass in a more important situation than when he ranted on about the Bears then I am a hater that is jealous?

Surely you can recognize that the Hawks are a team on the rise, while the Bears are going in the opposite direction.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Well his self promoting just got him a spread in the trib tomorrow about his mancave which will give him and his show more pub and maybe get him some more listners and tell people about his show which in turns get's him better ratings and then in turn gets him more coin to buy more helmets, TV's , cars, better weed and whatever else he wants to buy.

Sly as fox that overated pus bag. :lol: . Keep your bitching and Mac will keep cashing those checks .

and you'll keep sucking his cock. Wonder if that will make it into the article tomorrow?

btw, that's a really original idea for an article. Its about the 10,000th time some hack has tried to turn his tv viewing habits into an article. I'm positive it will also be the 10,000th time that type of article has sucked balls harder than Stu.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Geno's
This looks like it might be entertaining.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

shakes wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Well his self promoting just got him a spread in the trib tomorrow about his mancave which will give him and his show more pub and maybe get him some more listners and tell people about his show which in turns get's him better ratings and then in turn gets him more coin to buy more helmets, TV's , cars, better weed and whatever else he wants to buy.

Sly as fox that overated pus bag. :lol: . Keep your bitching and Mac will keep cashing those checks .

and you'll keep sucking his cock. Wonder if that will make it into the article tomorrow?

btw, that's a really original idea for an article. Its about the 10,000th time some hack has tried to turn his tv viewing habits into an article. I'm positive it will also be the 10,000th time that type of article has sucked balls harder than Stu.

I expected a little more from a pee wee hockey coach. Hopefully your mouth is not wrapped around their little pee-pees. That fact you talk about cocks and coach kids is scary enough. Keep the great posts coming and showing the complete asshole you are here. Another tough guy who sits at a key board with himself in his hand and a picture of his dog in his other.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
And Mac says the board is dead.... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
spmack wrote:
And Mac says the board is dead.... :lol:

The board not only lives, it thrives.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
Will this be in the "Lifestyle" section?