Post subject: Re: HR Question
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:13 am 
1000 CLUB

doug - evergreen park wrote:
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
doug - evergreen park wrote:
Jeez, Ryan... :|

Jeez what?

While Harry and I have had our own issues...I don't know, seems a little strange to hang onto something from 4 years ago.

Why? WR has every right to stay pissed at a loser like Harry. Hell, Mac is doing the same thing.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Now if Harry apologized, like a man, I could see your point doug....

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:16 am 

And Harry isn't even a doug leaguer

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:18 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Doug, I'm not going to get into it, but there have been more instances of him being a complete asshole (which don't include alcohol) that I have not made public on these boards. I've learned and experienced a lot more of Harry's behavior, antics, and his values on friendship since that incident. He's a user. I'm not telling you how to handle your friendship with Harry, but in regards to that particular incident you were not singled out in an on-air public thrashing (which by the way, no apology was ever offered). When that whole thing did go down you wanted us all to move on in a happy place and hold hands right after Harry's day-after behavior on-air without any regard for what he did. I had to deal with my girlfriend and her family and others asking me what the hell was that all about. I've moved on. I know who Harry is. I do forgive him and have moved on, however that doesn't mean that didn't take place or those aren't the facts. I feel sorry for Harry, but more so for his family - especially his children. I hope this particular incident (if true) will be the final act for his decisions putting him in awkward positions. I wish him the best. But today, I do have to snicker a bit in Danny Mac's segment.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:29 am 

Wow Ryan - did Harry hit on your wife right in front of you or something?

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:29 am 

Woodridge Ryan wrote:
I had to deal with my girlfriend and her family and others asking me what the hell was that all about.

At what point did you tell your girlfriend, and her parents, that you were "Woodridge Ryan"?

I remember that day. I wasnt on the board yet. But if its any consolation, as just a listener, Harry came off as a moron and you came off pretty normal

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
rogers park bryan wrote:
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
I had to deal with my girlfriend and her family and others asking me what the hell was that all about.

At what point did you tell your girlfriend, and her parents, that you were "Woodridge Ryan"?

I remember that day. I wasnt on the board yet. But if its any consolation, as just a listener, Harry came off as a moron and you came off pretty normal

Yeah. Jurko and Mac were defending you like crazy. Harry looked like the douche. Not sure how anyone could have taken that a different way...

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:36 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Woodridge Ryan wrote:

Well Bryan, my butler gave up my identity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YXIPSi3cDM

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:55 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
[ you came off pretty normal

let's not exaggerate things

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Doug, I'm not going to get into it, but there have been more instances of him being a complete asshole (which don't include alcohol) that I have not made public on these boards. I've learned and experienced a lot more of Harry's behavior, antics, and his values on friendship since that incident. He's a user. I'm not telling you how to handle your friendship with Harry, but in regards to that particular incident you were not singled out in an on-air public thrashing (which by the way, no apology was ever offered). When that whole thing did go down you wanted us all to move on in a happy place and hold hands right after Harry's day-after behavior on-air without any regard for what he did. I had to deal with my girlfriend and her family and others asking me what the hell was that all about. I've moved on. I know who Harry is. I do forgive him and have moved on, however that doesn't mean that didn't take place or those aren't the facts. I feel sorry for Harry, but more so for his family - especially his children. I hope this particular incident (if true) will be the final act for his decisions putting him in awkward positions. I wish him the best. But today, I do have to snicker a bit in Danny Mac's segment.

fair enough.
Maybe he was listening when your email was read.