It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: mac who you crappin?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
beni hanna wrote:
The gist (not verbatim)...On some thread someone typed Bernstein said on air he would wear his Blackhawks jersey down Broad street. Mac referenced the quote and the board and the fact he couldn't hear the B/B show because he is in Philly. Berns got word back, or someone else got word back, to Mac that Berns did not say this. Mac then said something like misquotes on a website happen.

Ooooooh. Might be turn into a hissy fit slap fight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
beni hanna wrote:
The gist (not verbatim)...On some thread someone typed Bernstein said on air he would wear his Blackhawks jersey down Broad street. Mac referenced the quote and the board and the fact he couldn't hear the B/B show because he is in Philly. Berns got word back, or someone else got word back, to Mac that Berns did not say this. Mac then said something like misquotes on a website happen.

Ooooooh. Might be turn into a hissy fit slap fight.

Don't think it will register with either one of them, although Mac, just mentioned the post/board again. What could be funny is if anyone remembers exactly what Berns said, referenced the podcast and exact time, then found the post in question and see how accurate we are. Some of us here at CSFMB are much better listeners than others, so it is entirely possible Berns has a beef. It would be fun for us CSF netboarders if we could prove Berns was wrong since it almost never happens. I like the show FTR.

My only point was to remind thyself of THIS...All Information is alleged and 100% Unreliable.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
OK, Mackeyfish. Kane scored but the Hawks lost. Feel better now, douche?

I don't. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:58 pm 

shakes wrote:
You keep crying about all these Hawks fans complaining that they won't be able to enjoy the Cup if Toews and Kane don't score. WTF are you talking about? I've yet to hear a single person say anything even remotely close to that. Where exactly did you hear all these so called Hawks fans saying this?

Maybe you just misconstrued what people were actually saying, that being that Hawks fans such as myself are not happy that Toews and Kane aren't playing well. Not because we give a shit if they get points or not, but because the road to the Cup will be a lot easier if our big guns are firing. We squeaked by in game 1 and 2. It would be nice to get points out of the first line and beat this team by a few goals instead of relying on some 4th liner to step up and save the day.

Simply put, if Kane and Toews come to play Philly doens't stand a chance. If they continue to slump, every game is gonna be a nailbiter that could go either way.

wasnt mac the guy bitching about hossa being overpaid and not producing as the hawks were sweeping the sharks? windsock :oops: and now doesnt care as long as they win : mac' WHO YOU CRAPPIN!!!!!!!!!!