It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: little pizza joint by my house
I'm slightly surprised Spiegel is that percepetive, because his ass-analysis is SPOT ON.

but it's the "right" kind of latin ass infusion (mexicans ass compares poorly to caribbean/s.american because the mex mestizo mix is indian wheras the other has african black)

otherwise there'd be no shortage of such in Chicago (but there is)

that said, the likes of LeBron and friends can always fly their hos in from anywhere ( a la Tiger)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Nicola's
I'll redeem your misleading thread title.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 pm 

BTW...
bogey666 wrote:
but it's the "right" kind of latin ass infusion (mexicans ass compares poorly to caribbean/s.american because the mex mestizo mix is indian wheras the other has african black)

...tread lightly with this kind of shit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Santanico Pandemonium

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 am 

Jalapenos and More wrote:
BTW...
bogey666 wrote:

...tread lightly with this kind of shit.

you're entitled to your personal preferences, but most objective observers would agree.
The term "bubble butt" typically applies to people with various degrees of African blood in their background.
Caribbean and many South American latins have this, Mexicans and Central Americans do not.

btw, Salma is more famous for her tetas than her culo, and it's her Lebanese bloodlines that make her truly exotic - ditto Shakira.

ask anyone who's been to mexico to compare the culonas there to what you will find in Cuba, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, etc and it's really not a fair fight.

Miami's home to all the non Mexican latin blood in the US. (with exception to NYC being it for Puerto Ricans and Dominicans)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:45 am 

best thing about Miami is heading out to all the immigrant places with the "recien llegadas" (recently/newly arrived)

they haven't yet become fattened heifers with exposure to American food and lifestyle and haven't acquired the "i'm too hot to trot (even though I'm not) bitchy attitudes".

but these are concerns for the rest of us, not professional athletes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:03 pm 

Thanks, I understand U.S. demographics. My wife is of Mexican descent. I'll also add she was born in Plainfield so certain folks don't form a search party. My point was that your generalizations veered closely to like Jimmy the Greek/Al Campanis/Dusty Baker territory. That's all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Thanks, I understand U.S. demographics. My wife is of Mexican descent. I'll also add she was born in Plainfield so certain folks don't form a search party. My point was that your generalizations veered closely to like Jimmy the Greek/Al Campanis/Dusty Baker territory. That's all.

So what if it did? Mr. Bogey can't be fired from posting, can he? He has his observations, just like you.
Perhaps, you should concern yourself with formulating some elaborate plan to catch some board homophobes, closet racists or xenophobes. That would be a hoot.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 pm 

:lol: Nice try. That is all.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:29 pm 

pizza_Place: nowhere
I've had my fair share of culo caribeña but there are plenty mexican woman who stack up. Hell man I've seen plenty of white woman out here with nice asses too

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:09 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
So what if it did? Mr. Bogey can't be fired from posting, can he? He has his observations, just like you.
Perhaps, you should concern yourself with formulating some elaborate plan to catch some board homophobes, closet racists or xenophobes. That would be a hoot.

Am I allowed my observations, too? And yes, I had an Elmhurst Steve-like plan. I won a magnificent steak dinner. Boom. My in-laws were delighted that I was so clever at flushing out homophobes, as if there were something I could do with such information.

I'll make the W_Z guarantee one more time. When he's in town, I'll bring my wife along to meet him. I'll bring photo ID. I'll bring my W-2. I'll do a retinal scan. I'll take fingerprints. I'll buy him a delicious penis-shaped maple bar, which they sell at Voodoo Doughnuts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mr. Reason wrote:

Am I allowed my observations, too? And yes, I had an Elmhurst Steve-like plan. I won a magnificent steak dinner. Boom. My in-laws were delighted that I was so clever at flushing out homophobes, as if there were something I could do with such information.

I'll make the W_Z guarantee one more time. When he's in town, I'll bring my wife along to meet him. I'll bring photo ID. I'll bring my W-2. I'll do a retinal scan. I'll take fingerprints. I'll buy him a delicious penis-shaped maple bar, which they sell at Voodoo Doughnuts.

All that just means you are an actual person, with a wife and both of you live in Portland. The geography and marital arrangement was never in question, at least not by me.
However, I'm sure Zack would be more than happy to get some free shit from you . Does all that include airfare too? I know Zack is easy, just not cheap.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 pm 

rather than do all those things, Senor Jalopeno, I'd prefer the easier route of kicking the crap out of the xenophobic cracker and leaving him there with his Caterpillar cap stuck deeply up his ah-noos (as terry boers might say)

the interesting thing about all the Miami Latins is that (certainly in case of Cubans) they are of "legal" status simply by the peculiarity of US law (facilitated for years by Florida Cubans and the GOP which needs their support) , which has facilitated a terrific "bidness" on the island of people shuffling off to Mexico and then appearing at the border to declare they are Cuban. They're processed and then go off to Miami where for up to a year, they also enjoy federal benefits. some money, etc. If the general public knew the full extent of the Cuban scam, you'd see outrage along AZ immigrant lines, etc. (basically any and every Cuban that appears inside the US, so long as they are not on water, becomes a "political refugee".)

Of course, if you think they don't speak English in parts of Los Angeles or other southwestern places, try speaking English and getting anything accomplished in Dade County :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
All that just means you are an actual person, with a wife and both of you live in Portland. The geography and marital arrangement was never in question, at least not by me.
However, I'm sure Zack would be more than happy to get some free shit from you . Does all that include airfare too? I know Zack is easy, just not cheap.

:lol: I believe Zack's mentioned more than once that he frequents the Rose City. We'll fight our way through the transients, tweakers, transient tweakers, and college-students-posing-as-transients for some donuts and Stumptown Coffee.

Airfare? All of my money is tied up running the Northwest chapters of the Justin Bieber fanclub and Woodridge Ryan Foundation Against One-Liners, respectively.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

bogey666 wrote:
rather than do all those things, Senor Jalopeno, I'd prefer the easier route of kicking the crap out of the xenophobic cracker and leaving him there with his Caterpillar cap stuck deeply up his ah-noos (as terry boers might say)

the interesting thing about all the Miami Latins is that (certainly in case of Cubans) they are of "legal" status simply by the peculiarity of US law (facilitated for years by Florida Cubans and the GOP which needs their support) , which has facilitated a terrific "bidness" on the island of people shuffling off to Mexico and then appearing at the border to declare they are Cuban. They're processed and then go off to Miami where for up to a year, they also enjoy federal benefits. some money, etc. If the general public knew the full extent of the Cuban scam, you'd see outrage along AZ immigrant lines, etc. (basically any and every Cuban that appears inside the US, so long as they are not on water, becomes a "political refugee".)

Of course, if you think they don't speak English in parts of Los Angeles or other southwestern places, try speaking English and getting anything accomplished in Dade County :D

Does that mean I should have taken off my "Cat Diesel" hat I had on while I was defending you? I'm sorry, it was still on my head when I hit submit.
You really need to give a man the criteria in advance, if you know what I mean.
Shit, I can't win for losing. You fucking people make things far too difficult.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:40 pm 

bogey666 wrote:
the interesting thing about all the Miami Latins is that (certainly in case of Cubans) they are of "legal" status simply by the peculiarity of US law (facilitated for years by Florida Cubans and the GOP which needs their support) , which has facilitated a terrific "bidness" on the island of people shuffling off to Mexico and then appearing at the border to declare they are Cuban. They're processed and then go off to Miami where for up to a year, they also enjoy federal benefits. some money, etc.

Yeah. The Cuban-American support is shifting to the left because the first generation of Batista-supporters who emigrated from Cuba in 1961 is dying off. Not that supporting Florida Democrats gets you anything in return.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
Does that mean I should have taken off my "Cat Diesel" hat I had on while I was defending you? I'm sorry, it was still on my head when I hit submit.

First, spmack and now bogey. The power of diplomacy. This is why I need you, Reason. I need to be told to fuck off far more frequently. It might as well come from the curmudgeonist's curmudgeon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mr. Reason wrote:

First, spmack and now bogey. The power of diplomacy. This is why I need you, Reason. I need to be told to fuck off far much more frequently. It might as well come from the curmudgeonist's curmudgeon.

If your desire is to be told to fuck off, then I am your man. I once told my Mom to go fuck herself, but only because she deserved it.
I am nothing if not a good judge of those deserving to be told to fuck off. It's kinda my thing and my list is long. Don't feel too special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I bet there would be less hate flowing through this topic if there were some illustrations helping to more accurately describe the original post.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I bet there would be less hate flowing through this topic if there were some illustrations helping to more accurately describe the original post.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 am 

we can start with the gold standard. El culo brasileno (or bunda brasileira em portgues)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 am 

even POTUS knows "what time it is". (at meeting with Brazilian President Lula)

Last edited by bogey666 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 am 

las nalgas cubanas y colombianas.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 am 

ending with Grade A FDA approved American "beef".

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
bogey666 wrote:
ending with Grade A FDA approved American "beef".

I dont know if I should be disgusted or if I should wonder if there is an actual guy under there and then further wonder if he got paid for that nightmare or if he enjoyed it. :pale:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 pm 

the guy's probably married. No escape in more ways than one :)

the creature is simply getting in touch with what in the new American lexicon passes as her "curvylicious" side, instead of being "unhealthy" due to the "unrealistic" body images forced upon women by Hollywood :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:45 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
I once told my Mom to go fuck herself, but only because she deserved it.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis,

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Thanks for bringing back sanity to this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 am 

when was the last time you saw THAT or anything resembling that walking down the street?

or at the club on a night out?

you didn't.

(but you will see things closer to THAT in major cities in S. America and Europe)

in Chicago, I claim you'll see this:
(well ok, it'll be a little better in Chicago, but think Milwaukee, Cleveland, etc etc etc )

btw. I think "she" fits McNeil's quips about the the typical female Hawks/White Sox fan :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:38 am 

you're missing my point. A 10 is 10 anywhere in the world. Or a 9. Or an 8.

you have ZERO chance with that 10 in Chicago, or the US for that matter. Abroad, slightly more than zero, but still basically zero.

my point is that European and Latin cities are chock full of 7's and even 8's. Chock full.
American cities are chock full of 5's (who think they're 8's).

you will note the foreign 8 can't be as stuck up when a lot of her gf's are also 8's and she sees 8's all around her. Makes them FAR more approachable.

if you remain confused I can't help you but feel free to look at the America vs Europe pic several posts back.