It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anyone up for the 31st?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:53 pm 

Anyone up for something the 31st? There was some interest.

Just lunch or dinner right now or a beer garden. Preferably in the city since people could get there by PT and not have to worry about driving home if they wanted to drink if they could get there by bus and/or el.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:04 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Would this be a friend lunch or a wanna hook up power lunch?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:07 pm 

Friends getting together being silly getting drunk and maybe I'll bring a few of my single cute friends with me but my single friends are getting married faster than speeding bullets.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
cubbiegirlshamus wrote:
maybe I'll bring a few of my single cute friends with me but my single friends are getting married faster than speeding bullets.

Any of them dig fat, sneezy, itchy dudes whose idea of a fun time is Legendary Coop?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
cubbiegirlshamus wrote:
Friends getting together being silly getting drunk and maybe I'll bring a few of my single cute friends with me but my single friends are getting married faster than speeding bullets.

What? Is there a coherent thought in there? All I see are random words.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
cubbiegirlshamus wrote:

Didn't you know she went to school with BF and Chas? :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:13 pm 

Colonel Angus wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
cubbiegirlshamus wrote:

Didn't you know she went to school with BF and Chas? :wink:

I can usually figure out what they're talking about on the first try.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:13 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
cubbiegirlshamus wrote:

That's pretty fast. Like even most low velocity handgun rounds move at nearly 1100 feet per second, which is preeeeety close to the speed of sound.
Now the only way I figure that happens realistically is if they got married on a jumbo jet and those move at only about 560mph which isn't exactly faster than a speeding bullet.
Which naturally brings us to speeding bullets. A 30.06 can travel at around 3100fps, and a 7mm ultra mag can travel at 3700fps. I don't think that human travel, sub orbital that is, is really feasable at those speeds, much less an actual wedding ceremony at that speed.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Darkside wrote:
That's pretty fast. Like even most low velocity handgun rounds move at nearly 1100 feet per second, which is preeeeety close to the speed of sound.
Now the only way I figure that happens realistically is if they got married on a jumbo jet and those move at only about 560mph which isn't exactly faster than a speeding bullet.
Which naturally brings us to speeding bullets. A 30.06 can travel at around 3100fps, and a 7mm ultra mag can travel at 3700fps. I don't think that human travel, sub orbital that is, is really feasable at those speeds, much less an actual wedding ceremony at that speed.

This post makes me sad face...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 pm 

Darkside wrote:
cubbiegirlshamus wrote:

:lol: