It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Show Review/Recap
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Scorehead wrote:
You're right. 121 people would not fit in my head. Good one.

I'm "being a dick about stuff" because I made a wisecrack about Mac & Spiegs only drawing 121 people to the anniversary party, & only 37 paid attendees? You do realize that is pathetic & an epic failure, right?
It's funny how protective ALS'rs can get when it comes to radio shows & hosts.

If you think I meant 121 people wouldn't fit in your head literally then you are dumb. I was trying to say the space in your head is vast and not occupied by much. It was a good one it's too bad you don't pick up on much.

I'm not an ALS. I've been critical of Mac and I don't listen to this current show. I went mostly to see the others that attended but also, yes, to be supportive. It doesn't make me an ALSer.

You wander around here saying stuff like that is pathetic & an epic failure as if you are glad when people fail or things don't go well. It's as if other's failures make you automatically superior and then it's as if you can't figure out why people take a combative or defensive attitude with you. You think it's all that person's problem and you are shitting roses because you think you are a good person.

Others said this wasn't marketed well and maybe this did not go as well as they would have liked but why pile on? I expect the Gloops and Sids (2 that I have come to like a little) to do that but you present yourself as a real person on here. When you pulled your pants down for your first blow job did he get to it or did he point and laugh at how little your dick was and then tell everybody about it? That's kind of what you do here. It's weird and you make me and possibly others uncomfortable and then you act as if it's the social norm. You have little self awareness and can be irritating as fuck.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 am 

Spaulding wrote:
When you pulled your pants down for your first blow job did he get to it or did he point and laugh at how little your dick was and then tell everybody about it? That's kind of what you do here. It's weird and you make me and possibly others uncomfortable and then you act as if it's the social norm. You have little self awareness and can be irritating as fuck.

:lol: :lol:
:cheers:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:29 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Pix are on the website. http://wscr.cbslocal.com/2010/07/31/danny-mac-show-anniversary-bash-photos/#photo-1

I like this one...

she pinched my butt.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Pictures must NOT do her justice.

(You look fabulous though Doug.)

:wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:59 am 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

I'm "being a dick about stuff" because I made a wisecrack about Mac & Spiegs only drawing 121 people to the anniversary party, & only 37 paid attendees? You do realize that is pathetic & an epic failure, right?

If you think I meant 121 people wouldn't fit in your head literally then you are dumb. I was trying to say the space in your head is vast and not occupied by much. It was a good one it's too bad you don't pick up on much.

I'm not an ALS. I've been critical of Mac and I don't listen to this current show. I went mostly to see the others that attended but also, yes, to be supportive. It doesn't make me an ALSer.

You wander around here saying stuff like that is pathetic & an epic failure as if you are glad when people fail or things don't go well. It's as if other's failures make you automatically superior and then it's as if you can't figure out why people take a combative or defensive attitude with you. You think it's all that person's problem and you are shitting roses because you think you are a good person.

Others said this wasn't marketed well and maybe this did not go as well as they would have liked but why pile on? I expect the Gloops and Sids (2 that I have come to like a little) to do that but you present yourself as a real person on here. When you pulled your pants down for your first blow job did he get to it or did he point and laugh at how little your dick was and then tell everybody about it? That's kind of what you do here. It's weird and you make me and possibly others uncomfortable and then you act as if it's the social norm. You have little self awareness and can be irritating as fuck.

Nice beatdown!! Hey Kirk, that must really hurt and it should!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:01 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Killer V wrote:
Pictures must NOT do her justice.

(You look fabulous though Doug.)

:wink:

They don't

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: Forward Unto Dawn Mess Hall
Panther pislA wrote:
C'mon, let them fight it out by themselves, SID.

This isn't the WWF - you don't have to throw in a folding chair.

The guy is probably just hoping to get a medal when all this is over...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Spaulding wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

You talk about dicks a lot.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 am 

Score is doomed wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

Nice beatdown!! Hey Kirk, that must really hurt and it should!

Nah. Its a message board. Beatdowns here dont really matter.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
The wife and I had fun. The beer on tap was free, not just the Bud products.
I enjoyed the first set, but honestly the parody lyrics were... questionable. I would have enjoyed the music with the real lyrics. Duncan Keith does have teeth now. :scratch:
The second set was musically awesome. I enjoyed Tributo a lot.
Smoked a doob in the parking lot. Then, smoked another doob in another parking lot.
Snookie was chest bumping us at Pops. That was a thing.

When did the whole damn city of Palatine go all Jersey Shore?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Scorehead wrote:

Nah. Its a message board. Beatdowns here dont really matter.

And neither do you!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 am 

Darkside wrote:
The wife and I had fun. The beer on tap was free, not just the Bud products.
I enjoyed the first set, but honestly the parody lyrics were... questionable. I would have enjoyed the music with the real lyrics. Duncan Keith does have teeth now. :scratch:
The second set was musically awesome. I enjoyed Tributo a lot.
Smoked a doob in the parking lot. Then, smoked another doob in another parking lot.
Snookie was chest bumping us at Pops. That was a thing.

I said it before, I'll say it again, Palatine Snookie was at least not orange. She did have a butterface though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:39 am 
1000 CLUB

there are snookies everywhere now. went to famous freddies yesterday in fox lake. snookies and lesbians...it was a thing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 am 

Who in the hell watches crap like the Jersey Shore? What passes for TV entertainment these days is ridiculous. When I was a kid Girls who looked like Snookie hung out with the Berwyn greasers, or lived in Cicero. Not sure what is going on in Palatine but thankfully I don't see Girls who look like Snookie in the Fox Valley area.
Cougar MILF's is another story though. Anyone who frequents the bars in St. Charles on the weekends knows exactly what I mean.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 am 
1000 CLUB

if they are in Fox Lake, they are in St. Charles too...if not, you'll see them paddling down the fox river with the rest of the effluent.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Hey I have been there! When Degen Dave started posting everyone thought it was me, shit, I even thought it was me for second! His avatar was like my old one and his thoughts were close to mine!!! Thought I had a skitzo thing happening.! :D :D[/quote]

:batman: 8)

u never answered my question in the 5 personal questions thread, BTW.

viewtopic.php?p=841961#p841961[/quote]

Nobody yet, only own 1 office condo right now, was allowing Jimmy Fields to fuck with me before

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Scorehead wrote:
Who in the hell watches crap like the Jersey Shore? What passes for TV entertainment these days is ridiculous.

Now you're talkin'. Honest to God, I finally had to Google what the hell Snookie was; is that what's tripping the youth's trigger these days? Cripes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:00 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
Who in the hell watches crap like the Jersey Shore? What passes for TV entertainment these days is ridiculous.

Now you're talkin'. Honest to God, I finally had to Google what the hell Snookie was; is that what's tripping the youth's trigger these days? Cripes.

DT, all you really had to do was ask:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 am 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Bud Lite was Bud Lite. Great to see everyone I've met before and was thrilled to meet 3-Putt Gene. 8) I quickly realized that I'm close to being "A Man & 40" as the goldschlager shots that I did with DW had me messed up at the end of the night. It's getting tough to pull that off anymore. :wink:

Mac seemded nervous before the show like I've never seen him before. Spiegel had a calming influence on him though. The parody songs were interesting to see live. Still not a fan of "The Seven Days of Bearsmas" and some of the stuff was dated, but at least got to hear "Hossa". Tributo is a great band as Doug mentioned. Very solid musicians.....I'm so jealous that THEY MAKE ME WANT TO SMOKE!!!!!! :wink:

bigfan wrote:
Jay Z / Miska / Mitch and the heavy dose of interns in the house, tons of Danny Mac show T shirts given out, didnt get one myself, Eaglo got about 7, ask him for one.

I did? :? Must've given them out then. Snagged one and offered it to Spaulding, but she didn't want it. I should and give it to sjboyd for letting me stay at his pad and for letting me borrow a dry Blackhawks shirt after we got soaked.

Spaulding wrote:
I love being around Eaglo Jeff and wish I got to see him more often.

Awww.. likewise. By the way, when did we get married? :wink: I could've sworn that at least two people asked if we were a couple or were married. I hope that RFDC doesn't see this. :lol:

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
bigfan wrote:

Pretty sure I saw Gloop and Magnus in the corner, but as I got closer I saw that they were not holding hands, so it couldn't have been them.

You could not have gotten me there, even at gunpoint.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 am 

Eaglo Jeff wrote:

bigfan wrote:
Jay Z / Miska / Mitch and the heavy dose of interns in the house, tons of Danny Mac show T shirts given out, didnt get one myself, Eaglo got about 7, ask him for one.

I did? :? Must've given them out then. Snagged one and offered it to Spaulding, but she didn't want it. I should and give it to sjboyd for letting me stay at his pad and for letting me borrow a dry Blackhawks shirt after we got soaked.

I actually snagged one too. Tried to give it to DW, but I think she was more interested in finding the dude that yanked one out of her hands and pounding his ass

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: MackeyLand Pie Shop
Just over 100 people, and LESS than half of those paid to get in? THE EVENT OF THE SUMMER??!?!?!? LOL.

Nice work by the promotion department, especially considering that they had to bring in an extra tent for Matthew.

Anyone else not digging the t-shirt tucked into jeans with an unbuttoned jersey?

I assume that Daniel is going to have to make room in his Hall Of Shame Room for that gigantic banner that the station blew the entire night's proceeds on, right?

What a terrific disaster! Can't wait to see what they have planned for year two!

Haven't had a chance to listen this morning, have Laurel and Hardy commented on the Bash? How are they painting the picture? Guessing it was a night to remember, and that people came out in large numbers and they really appreciate their fans?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's...Who the fLuck are you??
I don't think the night was a fail at all. I thought it was a great fuckin' time! And who cares that only 37 tickets sold? Goes to show me how generous they were giving all the rest of them away.

:safe:

That smiley had absolutely nothing to do with my thought but had to add it cuz it's fun :-P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Good God, Meat is a big fat slob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 am 

Taking over the World!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 pm 

Darkside wrote:

Palatine has always been synonomous with shitty middle class suburbanism. Back in the 80's, the precursor to the mullet was known as Palatine soccer player hair. It was similar to what Florida Gator center Dwayne Shintzus used to sport.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:00 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
good dolphin wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Palatine has always been synonomous with shitty middle class suburbanism. Back in the 80's, the precursor to the mullet was known as Palatine soccer player hair. It was similar to what Florida Gator center Dwayne Shintzus used to sport.

True story, I was very briefly a suspect in the Palatine Browns Chicken murders and was interviewed by Palatine homicide detectives. To this day, one of my most proudest accomplishments.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: sit down
Did you shoot or strangle the chickens?

Last edited by NearWessSideHussra on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: ------
shakes wrote:
True story, I was very briefly a suspect in the Palatine Browns Chicken murders and was interviewed by Palatine homicide detectives. To this day, one of my most proudest accomplishments.

And this is the least surprising thing I have read all morning

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:11 am 

Phil McCracken wrote:
shakes wrote:

And this is the least surprising thing I have read all morning

No kidding

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next