PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
NearWessSideHussra wrote:
Did you shoot or stangle the chickens?

Nah, he just choked the chicken

Post subject: Re: Show Review/Recap
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: sit down
Ah, makes sense, "we have all these dead chickens, wonder who's responsible? Round up the most notorious chicken chokers in town and bring em in for a line-up and questioning."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:21 am 

shakes wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Darkside wrote:
When did the whole damn city of Palatine go all Jersey Shore?

Palatine has always been synonomous with shitty middle class suburbanism. Back in the 80's, the precursor to the mullet was known as Palatine soccer player hair. It was similar to what Florida Gator center Dwayne Shintzus used to sport.

True story, I was very briefly a suspect in the Palatine Browns Chicken murders and was interviewed by Palatine homicide detectives. To this day, one of my most proudest accomplishments.

Thats very interesing, Rapey McRaperson

What happened?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
About a month after the murders me and a couple buddies were at my parents house drinking. Life in suburbia is pretty boring for underaged drinkers so we were basically just hanging out at the house and for entertainment we decided to prank call the Christian prayer network tv show. After a few amusing calls one of my buddies decided to call up and confess to the Browns Chicken murders. He basically said that the reason he did it was because the food wasn't very good, the rolls were stale, the chicken wasn't crispy etc. And then he said he needed help cause he was planning to go to Burger King that night and was worried how he would react if the food was subpar. Needless to say it seemed pretty obvious we were kids making a prank call, at least to us.

About a month later there is a knock on the door and thankfully my parents weren't home again cause it was two Palatine homicide detectives. They came in and I told them right away what happened, figured it wasn't a good idea to lie about something like this. They said they figured it was a deadend but they had to check it out. Then we started talking and I said it sounds like they are getting nowhere with the case and they responded that yeah, actually they were just happy to get out of the office for the night because of the pressure and how clueless they were.

They ended it by saying they would call my buddy up and confirm the story and that would be the end of it. SO I called my buddy first and told him to expect the call and he said, screw that, I'm denying the whole thing! We got in a phone fight about what an idiot he was being and then hung up. A few minutes later he, on his own, decided to call Palatine and confess to what he did...they told him no big deal and he was off of the hook.

A month after that there was a story on the news that Palatine was going to start prosecuting all prank callers because they had gotten so many and it was interfering with the investigation. So, we escaped that by a month.

10 years later when they caught the "real" wink wink killers I had no less than 20 messages on my phone from friends congragulating me on a successful frame job and getting away with murder.

Still one of my proudest accomplishments, how many people can say that they were at one point a person of interest in a seven person mass homicide?

Later on my band, Severed Scrotum, wrote a hit song about the murders titled "There's no one answering at the drive thru".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
speechless
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
shakes wrote:
About a month after the murders me and a couple buddies were at my parents house drinking. Life in suburbia is pretty boring for underaged drinkers so we were basically just hanging out at the house and for entertainment we decided to prank call the Christian prayer network tv show. After a few amusing calls one of my buddies decided to call up and confess to the Browns Chicken murders. He basically said that the reason he did it was because the food wasn't very good, the rolls were stale, the chicken wasn't crispy etc. And then he said he needed help cause he was planning to go to Burger King that night and was worried how he would react if the food was subpar. Needless to say it seemed pretty obvious we were kids making a prank call, at least to us.

About a month later there is a knock on the door and thankfully my parents weren't home again cause it was two Palatine homicide detectives. They came in and I told them right away what happened, figured it wasn't a good idea to lie about something like this. They said they figured it was a deadend but they had to check it out. Then we started talking and I said it sounds like they are getting nowhere with the case and they responded that yeah, actually they were just happy to get out of the office for the night because of the pressure and how clueless they were.

They ended it by saying they would call my buddy up and confirm the story and that would be the end of it. SO I called my buddy first and told him to expect the call and he said, screw that, I'm denying the whole thing! We got in a phone fight about what an idiot he was being and then hung up. A few minutes later he, on his own, decided to call Palatine and confess to what he did...they told him no big deal and he was off of the hook.

A month after that there was a story on the news that Palatine was going to start prosecuting all prank callers because they had gotten so many and it was interfering with the investigation. So, we escaped that by a month.

10 years later when they caught the "real" wink wink killers I had no less than 20 messages on my phone from friends congragulating me on a successful frame job and getting away with murder.

Still one of my proudest accomplishments, how many people can say that they were at one point a person of interest in a seven person mass homicide?

Later on my band, Severed Scrotum, wrote a hit song about the murders titled "There's no one answering at the drive thru".

Did you tell this story when you were auditioning for Love Cheese or whatever the fuck that show was?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I don't know what's more disturbing, confessing to a multi homicide or having a band named Severed Scrotum.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
johnnyfontane wrote:
I don't know what's more disturbing, confessing to a multi homicide or having a band named Severed Scrotum.

6 in one...half dozen in the other.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
johnnyfontane wrote:

one of the guys in the band, coincidentaly the same guy who made the call about Brown's Chicken had an incident when he was about 5 where he jumped out of a tree and got his nutsack caught on a fence post and ripped it. Had to get stitches. The story eventually grew to the point where there were two versions...one where one of his balls fell out and went into a stream and was lost forever, the other where one of his balls fell out and a squirrel grabbed it and ran away. Hence the rest of his life he had the nickname Uniball.

That's where the inspiration for the band name came from.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:00 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
shakes wrote:
That's where the inspiration for the band name came from.

No bullshit intended, but I would really like to hear this song. Any chance you could post it somewhere? Theres a lot of us trying to make music, but no one else has a hit.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.