It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I think in 2005 just about everybody loved Kyle Orton for the most part. Nobody loved him as much as Rick though.
There are posts on this very website where I state that Kyle Orton deserved to get pulled for Rex Grossman. Orton wasn't very good his rookie year. He never should have been out there. He should have held a clipboard for a few years like the original plan was.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
OK so you wanted him on the bench.

But you still loved him.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
JBills wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I questioned his attitude earlier than most people did.

Isnt his attitude the reason he got traded here?

Nevermind, Ill just answer and say yes for you since I dont want to read three paragraphs about it.

Partly; it was also because McDaniels has a bad case of small-dick disease that has gone unchecked to this point.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Was Rick the guy calling into B&B last year saying Cutler's legs would fall off and that he's throwing to many picks at night becuase he was diabetic?

Word has it that Cutler is very good with kids and women and if your a male over 14 he pretty much has no use for ya. Gloop and company welcomes all boys under 14 for there Alter Boys CLASSES. :P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Spaulding wrote:
Has anybody ever made a pass at a Bears qb because they were a Bears qb?

Fixed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

Don Tiny wrote:
JBills wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I questioned his attitude earlier than most people did.

Isnt his attitude the reason he got traded here?

Nevermind, Ill just answer and say yes for you since I dont want to read three paragraphs about it.

Partly; it was also because McDaniels has a bad case of small-dick disease that has gone unchecked to this point.

Finally a subject you know all about. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:53 am 

pizza_Place: little pizza joint by my house
Krazy Ivan wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
I like Jason. I think he does a very good job. I also think the unpopular (around here at least) Larry Holmes is one of the few hosts that does better as a solo host instead of a two man team.

Agreed, Jimbo...

interesting. I've felt the same way re Lo-Ho for some time. As an aside I also don't quite understand the LoHo hate around here though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:40 am 

I heard Goff play the 'Cutler never won anything in college' card. What did Peyton Manning, John Elway or Joe Montana ever win in college?? 3 Hall of Fame careers and 7 Super Bowl victories (and counting) for guys who 'never won anything in college'. Is Goff football retaaaaaarded??

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm 

Keyser Soze wrote:
I heard Goff play the 'Cutler never won anything in college' card. What did ...Joe Montana ever win in college?? 3 Hall of Fame careers and 7 Super Bowl victories (and counting) for guys who 'never won anything in college'. Is Goff football retaaaaaarded??

Uh....from Montana's wikipedia page...

When the 1977 season began, Montana was the third quarterback listed on the team's depth chart, behind Rusty Lisch and Gary Forystek.[3] Notre Dame won their season opener and then lost to the University of Mississippi by a score of 20–13. Montana did not appear in either of those games.[13] In their third game of the season, Notre Dame played Purdue University. Lisch started and was then replaced by Forystek. In one play, Forystek suffered a broken vertebra, a broken clavicle, and a severe concussion; it was the last play of Forystek's sports career.[11] Devine inserted Lisch back into the game before Montana finally had the opportunity to play. Montana entered with approximately 11 minutes remaining and Purdue leading 24-14; he threw for 154 yards and one touchdown, and Notre Dame won the game 31-24.[11]

After the game, Devine made Montana the first quarterback on the depth chart[3] and the team won their remaining nine games. In their final game of the season, Notre Dame defeated the number one ranked University of Texas by a score of 38–10 in the 1978 Cotton Bowl Classic.[14] Notre Dame's record of eleven wins and one loss earned them the NCAA national title,

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm 

I meant Tom Brady (unless he won in college too then I'll try to think of someone else).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 am 

The gold standard of "never won anything in college" is John Elway.