It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
YourMom wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
:lol: Your whole first post was more about Spiegel than it was about Mac. You aren't fooling anyone.

The fact that your next 9 posts have also been about Spiegel isn't exactly helping your case either.

You're quite lost with reading comprehension, aren't you? Your statement about my first post simply isn't true, and your second is wildly misconstrued. My second post was to inform your witch hunt why, exactly, the object of your derision wasn't at work. My third was to chide. Since then I've either been going around the mullberry bush with you, or debating with Darkside, although you are correct that Spiegel has been the topic. I bow before your inescapable logic skills that I am defending the guy. I do enjoy his show, and I thought (and think) that this thread is disgusting. You win. :roll:

ETA: Apparently my sarcasm is a little too dry BR, so I made it more clear.

How do you feel about NASCAR?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:58 pm 

YourMom wrote:
ETA: Apparently my sarcasm is a little too dry BR, so I made it more clear.
You lost. I won. It's clear. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Yes, you got me to admit that I enjoy listening to a show that I admitted liking in my very first post. You also somehow trapped me into stating that I'm defending a person who I find an enjoyable talent, and not deserving of the pile-on of this thread. And it so fulfilled and gratified you that you made it into your sig, so now all the world can see what a big boy you are. Your reading comprehension skills made me sad, but your last post made me even sadder. What a toxic person you seem to be.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
YourMom wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Yes, you got me to admit that I enjoy listening to a show that I admitted liking in my very first post. You also somehow trapped me into stating that I'm defending a person who I find an enjoyable talent, and not deserving of the pile-on of this thread. And it so fulfilled and gratified you that you made it into your sig, so now all the world can see what a big boy you are. Your reading comprehension skills made me sad, but your last post made me even sadder. What a toxic person you seem to be.

How do you guys decide what new songs you are going to pay tribute to? I've always been curious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Bud Dude wrote:
Wow, the posts on page 1 of this thread were very wrong. I will say a prayer for all your souls this Sunday at the 9:30 mass at OLV.

You all need to get a life.

Says the Bryan Adams fan. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:11 pm 

Your Mom, do you actually like Matt as a host?

Compared to the other options at the SCORE?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 pm 

Bud Dude wrote:
Wow, the posts on page 1 of this thread were very wrong. I will say a prayer for all your souls this Sunday at the 9:30 mass at OLV.

You all need to get a life.

Sweet. I didnt post until page 2.

Thanks for not praying for me.

And make sure to pray for all the evil 5 year olds who kiss girls out there.

Oh and make sure and ask Father Carmine to bless women, as they are the lesser sex and are unable to make decisons or be responsible for anything (according to you).

Jovi Bless You

Last edited by rogers park bryan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 pm 

Northside_Dan wrote:
How do you guys decide what new songs you are going to pay tribute to? I've always been curious

I've already stated that my female anatomy prevents me from being Spiegel, but it does lead me to another interesting question. I've been accused of being him seemingly because I'm defending him. Is that a standard rebuttal here? Anyone who defends someone you don't like is your object of disdain pretending to be someone else?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 pm 

Northside_Dan wrote:
YourMom wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

TRIBUTEasaurus is not a tribute band. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 pm 

YourMom wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Don't blame me. Blame the person that gave me the win. The judges were unanimous.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
YourMom wrote:
Northside_Dan wrote:

I've already stated that my female anatomy prevents me from being Spiegel, but it does lead me to another interesting question. I've been accused of being him seemingly because I'm defending him. Is that a standard rebuttal here? Anyone who defends someone you don't like is your object of disdain pretending to be someone else?

The answer to all of your questions are yes (because you're new-it's part of the process)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:18 pm 

YourMom wrote:
Northside_Dan wrote:

NO, they are called ALSers.

When a host or his gf comes on here and pretends to be an "average joe/jane" while at the same time scolding people for any criticisms levied at that one host, then we know its you

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
rogers park bryan wrote:
YourMom, do you actually like Matt as a host?

Would you just answer the question Claire?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:19 pm 

YourMom wrote:
Northside_Dan wrote:

Matt, What was it like working with Papa Joe Chevalier & Arnie Spanier?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:21 pm 

I don't believe for a second that a woman would join a message board with a name of "YourMom".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Scorehead wrote:

Matt, What was it like working with Papa Joe Chevalier & Arnie Spanier?

:lol: :lol:

It's still very savable. Just start an Ask Matt thread. We respond to honesty quite well. Say you want to be more liked as a host here and around the city. I'm all for second chances

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
YourMom wrote:
Northside_Dan wrote:

Usually spmack will just accuse you of being one of Bryan's mults.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I don't believe for a second that a woman would join a message board with a name of "YourMom".

I do.

Its Spiegal's girlfriend.

She was at the tailgate as well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Your Mom, do you actually like Matt as a host?

Hrm. It's an interesting way to put it. I don't usually spend time thinking of who I would like better or instead of. It doesn't much interest me to play armchair quarterback. I can say is that while there are others I enjoy listening to on the Score very much, (Goff and LoHo particularly) yes, I do think Spiegel is a good host, and the best option available to Mac from his pool. I think he's still struggling to find who he is as a co-host instead of a solo act, and sometimes I wish he'd pick a lane as to whether he's Mac's buddy or Mac's adversary. Quite frankly, I didn't like Mac all that much previously, and I didn't think the show would last when it was announced, but I think Spiegel tempers him in a way others haven't been able to. I like their chemistry together, I like their banter, and they seem to genuinely like/respect each others opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
YourMom wrote:
I've already stated that my female anatomy prevents me from being Spiegel

Not necesserally.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

What does ALSers mean?

rogers park bryan wrote:
When a host or his gf comes on here and pretends to be an "average joe/jane" while at the same time scolding people for any criticisms levied at that one host, then we know its you

That's a nice system you have there. I'm not sure who I should have come on here pretending to be. But I've already said who I am (an acquaintance of his family), and science and logic both state I can't prove what I'm not.

Last edited by YourMom on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
YourMom wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

What does ALSers mean?

Angry Lesbian Selectioners

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:28 pm 

YourMom wrote:
. It doesn't much interest me to play armchair quarterback.

So you ARE a woman

YourMom wrote:
. I can say is that while there are others I enjoy listening to on the Score very much, (Goff and LoHo particularly)

NOW youre talking

YourMom wrote:

yes, I do think Spiegel is a good host
You lost me

YourMom wrote:

and the best option available to Mac from his pool. I think he's still struggling to find who he is as a co-host instead of a solo act, and sometimes I wish he'd pick a lane as to whether he's Mac's buddy or Mac's adversary. Quite frankly, I didn't like Mac all that much previously, and I didn't think the show would last when it was announced, but I think Spiegel tempers him in a way others haven't been able to. I like their chemistry together, I like their banter, and they seem to genuinely like/respect each others opinion.

I couldnt disagree more.

Thanks for the thoughtful answer though

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I do.

I think you may be correct.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:43 pm 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I do.

I think you may be correct.

Now, I would assume that if I was Spiegs girlfriend, I simply would have asked him my original question rather than spending my day here waiting to see if Mac will answer, taking abuse along the way. But, as this and my other logical points are proving to be a Sisyphean task, I won't try to convince you of who I am or am not. It's silly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:59 pm 

Right, you just kinda know him.

You come one message board to defend your acquaintence.

Cool.

Is he a selfish lover?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
YourMom wrote:
Northside_Dan wrote:

Yes.

Yes it is.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:08 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
YourMom wrote:
Northside_Dan wrote:

Yes.

Yes it is.

Chill out barry rozner. We all know you're him just admit it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:18 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

I don't know how to parse that sentence, as it's not really in English. But if you're saying what I think you're saying, I will repeat myself once more. I didn't come over to defend anyone. I came over here because last night I found the thread Mac started requesting questions. I asked him one, and threw in a compliment about liking his and Spiegs show, which I do. I checked back this morning to see an absolutely disgusting display, for which, yes, I think people should feel ashamed. In my lack of knowledge of how this place runs, I thought perhaps it would stop if the truth were known. Instead, I'm now just sharing the focus of disdain because I've had the audacity to defend an on-air personality who I ADMITTED TO KNOWING vaguely.

I would defend almost any acquaintance of mine in the same manner, as I find a lot of this behaviour grossly indecent. If you wouldn't do the same, and I assume through your flat-out glee in tearing down anything and anyone who disagrees with your opinion that you wouldn't, then I have no idea how to explain it to you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:23 pm 

YourMom wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I don't know how to parse that sentence, as it's not really in English. But if you're saying what I think you're saying, I will repeat myself once more. I didn't come over to defend anyone. I came over here because last night I found the thread Mac started requesting questions. I asked him one, and threw in a compliment about liking his and Spiegs show, which I do. I checked back this morning to see an absolutely disgusting display, for which, yes, I think people should feel ashamed. In my lack of knowledge of how this place runs, I thought perhaps it would stop if the truth were known. Instead, I'm now just sharing the focus of disdain because I've had the audacity to defend an on-air personality who I ADMITTED TO KNOWING vaguely.

I would defend almost any acquaintance of mine in the same manner, as I find a lot of this behaviour grossly indecent. If you wouldn't do the same, and I assume through your flat-out glee in tearing down anything and anyone who disagrees with your opinion that you wouldn't, then I have no idea how to explain it to you.

If you're his girlfriend, would you do something about his wardrobe? He shouldn't be wearing shirts that button up because he seems to have all kinds of problems putting the right button in the right button hole.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next