It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Who is Good Dolphin.....
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:13 pm
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:13 am
Location: My computer
....if I heard correctly, Mac said GD was Meatpants. True dat, or was that some obscure movie reference? C'mon, GD out yourself!

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:18 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:54 pm
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Mac and I have discussed this a few times and swear it is meatpants, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:32 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:45 am
Location: People's Republic of Urbana
pizza_Place: Papa Dells
I think you're wrong.

_________________
We all have private ails. The troublemakers are they who need public cures for their private ails.- Eric Hoffer

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:40 pm
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:27 pm
I discussed this possibility with my wife recently. She did a little Good Dolphin post scouting and found a post in the restaurants section that fueled more speculation. In the post, Good Dolphin claimed he ordered three entrees in a Polish restaurant... and enjoyed all three of them. This evidence is inconclusive of course, but, having broken bread with His Pantiness, I can see him knocking out down three plates of grub.... then ordering dessert. Love ya MP, and GD, whomever you are.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:01 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:12 pm
Location: SLAPPYLAND
Quote:
Mac wrote:
I discussed this possibility with my wife recently. She did a little Good Dolphin post scouting and found a post in the restaurants section that fueled more speculation. In the post, Good Dolphin claimed he ordered three entrees in a Polish restaurant... and enjoyed all three of them. This evidence is inconclusive of course, but, having broken bread with His Pantiness, I can see him knocking out down three plates of grub.... then ordering dessert. Love ya MP, and GD, whomever you are.

Don't tell me Sherri is Linda S ?? SAY it aint so Mackey!!! Was unaware the blonde Bombshell was a lurker on this board. :lol:

Welcome to the 100 club Mac.

_________________
"You can't put a bounty on a man's head"!

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:24 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:54 pm
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I hear Sherri may lurk these very boards, but isn't Linda S.....

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:45 am
Location: People's Republic of Urbana
pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Quote:
I hear Sherri may lurk these very boards, but isn't Linda S.....

I hope she is not as obnoxious as OG's wife.

Dolphin is not meatpants, IMO. In the past dolphin has posted about Chicago ward politics, schools and family trips to local hotspots as a child. Things that only a long time resident would know of. Unless meatpants has nothing better to do than pass himself off as a longtime Chicago guy and keep the charade going for two years.

Keep your day job Mac, Columbo you ain't.

_________________
We all have private ails. The troublemakers are they who need public cures for their private ails.- Eric Hoffer

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:52 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:12 pm
Location: SLAPPYLAND
[
Quote:
quote="Mr. Reason"]
Quote:
Dolphin is not meatpants, IMO. In the past dolphin has posted about Chicago ward politics, schools and family trips to local hotspots as a child. Things that only a long time resident would know of. Unless meatpants has nothing better to do than pass himself off as a longtime Chicago guy and keep the charade going for two years.

Keep your day job Mac, Columbo you ain't.

Just wondering Reason , do you know Pants ? You seem very quick to dismiss this speculation .

_________________
"You can't put a bounty on a man's head"!

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:03 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: The far western part of south east North Dakota
pizza_Place: Boboli
Quote:
Keep your day job Mac, Columbo you ain't.

Marc?

_________________
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
I smell a bit....

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:04 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 4:47 pm
Location: computer
pizza_Place: Salerno's
Mac, I heard you mention this a while back on the show....
so, at the time, i sent good dolphin a private message:

From: doug - evergreen park
To: good dolphin
Subject: question...

i heard Mac yesterday say good dolphin...meatpants...re: some fantasy football talk

are you Matt Spiegel?

From: good dolphin
To: doug - evergreen park
Subject: Re: question...
Nope, but I really do like his work. Mac might have mentioned me in association with him because I think I am the only one who has ever brought up his name on this site.

so.....there you go.
p.s. i added the "bold" for effect....

i guess this will remain another of the CSFMB mysteries.....who is Linda S.? does she have a penis? Is said penis Beef Rockmore's aka (fill in the blank)?
:lol:

_________________
@audioidkid
spaulding wrote:
Also if you fuck someone like they are a millionaire they might go try to be one.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:07 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 4:47 pm
Location: computer
pizza_Place: Salerno's
who is david stein? does that mean you are david stein?
i don't get it....

_________________
@audioidkid
spaulding wrote:
Also if you fuck someone like they are a millionaire they might go try to be one.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:34 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:54 pm
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
hell, the I'm David Stern

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:52 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Yo Mama, IL
I've yet to meet a Dolphin that I feel is 'good'.

Meat Pants on the other hand is a top notch individual.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:28 am
Offline
1000 CLUB

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: State of Love and Trust
I'm only well hung....

_________________
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:43 am
Offline
1000 CLUB

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:14 pm
MUScholar21 wrote:
I'm only well hung....

i am your brother, william

Image

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:05 am
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:26 pm
Location: West Side
pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I'm any and every black person associated with the 2 Chicago sports talk radio stations, past or present.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
I rarely troll.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:23 am
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:30 pm
Location: Mokena Bathouse
I'm Dan Zampillo

_________________
AIM: MokenaPinkPucker

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:07 am
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:45 pm
Im Napoleon Bonaparte

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:56 am
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:45 am
Location: People's Republic of Urbana
pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Quote:
Slap Shot ED wrote:
[
Quote:
quote="Mr. Reason"]
Quote:
Dolphin is not meatpants, IMO. In the past dolphin has posted about Chicago ward politics, schools and family trips to local hotspots as a child. Things that only a long time resident would know of. Unless meatpants has nothing better to do than pass himself off as a longtime Chicago guy and keep the charade going for two years.

Keep your day job Mac, Columbo you ain't.

Just wondering Reason , do you know Pants ? You seem very quick to dismiss this speculation .

No inside info Ed, just playing Columbo myself. I could be completely wrong.

_________________
We all have private ails. The troublemakers are they who need public cures for their private ails.- Eric Hoffer

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:57 am
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:32 pm
I'm Abbey's old draws..Say it like you mean it .

Wondering if Boers will be sitting next to Murph at the 15th year show suck fest .

Can any of you guys name the old call letters, phone numbers and every host who was at the Snore over the 15 years ?

_________________
"NEED a friend...Buy a dog"..

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:04 am
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
820AM 312-736-8282
1160AM ?

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:57 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
The Gridiron Assassin wrote:
I've yet to meet a Dolphin that I feel is 'good'.

Meat Pants on the other hand is a top notch individual.

This is the problem with my name...i should have put a comma between good and dolphin. Mac pronounced it correctly yesterday in his best coach voice, but many, including that douchebag harry, pronounce it as if it is in reference to a real dolphin.

For the record, good dolphin refers to a caller to the ditka show. He asked how the coach was doing to which Ditkas replied "good, dolphin."

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:01 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm

From: doug - evergreen park
To: good dolphin

From: good dolphin
To: doug - evergreen park
Nope, but I really do like his work. Mac might have mentioned me in association with him because I think I am the only one who has ever brought up his name on this site.

so.....there you go.
p.s. i added the "bold" for effect....

i guess this will remain another of the CSFMB mysteries.....who is Linda S.? does she have a penis? Is said penis Beef Rockmore's aka (fill in the blank)?
:lol:

I'm not angry about it or anything but it is poor form to request a private message and then post it in the general forum. I would have given you the same response in the general forum so I don't care...just sayin'

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:17 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Mac wrote:
I discussed this possibility with my wife recently. She did a little Good Dolphin post scouting and found a post in the restaurants section that fueled more speculation. In the post, Good Dolphin claimed he ordered three entrees in a Polish restaurant... and enjoyed all three of them. This evidence is inconclusive of course, but, having broken bread with His Pantiness, I can see him knocking out down three plates of grub.... then ordering dessert. Love ya MP, and GD, whomever you are.

I am humbled by the attention.

Tell me Danny, that you did not call me up here with nothing better than Polish food and meatpants references (paraphrasing the beloved Colnel Jessup).

Tell Sherri to do a little deeper analysis of my posts. She should be able to figure out with relative certainty my "secret" identity. It should also be fairly obvious why I would go to a restaurant and buy three entrees. That's just sloppy lawyering.

I was always under the assumtion that a few people knew and just didn't care. The beauty of the internet is anonymity.

By the way, I think I am also the only one on this site to mention that he really liked Scott Wetzel from sporting news radio's work.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:25 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I think it's Chet Coppock. :shock: Your dime...

Also, does this mean if I mention an appreciation of Tony Romo that I can go put it to Carrie Underwood?

Just trying to determine how identities are established.

_________________
You know me like that.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:29 pm
Offline
1000 CLUB

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: State of Love and Trust
gd isn't that long winded, Doc. If he were Chester, his every post would be a three page treatise on sports and rock music from the seventies.

_________________
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Top
 Profile

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:16 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
This is getting hysterically funny.

Top
 Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next