It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Wow. I tuned in trying to miss most of this show and right when I get in Larry is asking Kerry Sayers to give us a list of top chicks she's into. She was certainly uncomfortable. And Lar is just giggling about it like a high school freshman.
So I ask... what the fuck was that all about? Doesn't this pimp know how to treat ladies or what's his fuckin deal?
Also, isn't she like a mom and pregger? I mean, cmon dude.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Much like when Laurence looked over Paula Faris' shoulder when she was still on NBC5 doing "Sports Sunday" going to a commercial break, I wanted Paula to hit LoHo so damn hard, it hurts! He & Todd Fritz from "The Dan Patrick Show" should trade places sometime...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:46 pm 

SHARK wrote:
Much like when Laurence looked over Paula Faris' shoulder when she was still on NBC5 doing "Sports Sunday" going to a commercial break, I wanted Paula to hit LoHo so damn hard, it hurts! He & Todd Fritz from "The Dan Patrick Show" should trade places sometime...

I would never advocate violence. But I would imagine she'd want to punch him. I wonder... he couldn't act like that in front of chicks he meets in that gym he's always at or some hip bar he's hanging out at when he's not on TV like a mack.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:49 pm 

Darkside wrote:
SHARK wrote:

I would never advocate violence. But I would imagine she'd want to punch him. I wonder... he couldn't act like that in front of chicks he meets in that gym he's always at or some hip bar he's hanging out at when he's not on TV like a mack.

It was flat out uncomfortable, and I saw it in real time...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 pm 

SHARK wrote:

Wow, I'm surprised you were able to hear the tv at Real Time Sports. I've been there for games (notably the one where a certain slightly unhinged hatchback driver freaked out that there's other men with the same name as him, which would have been Bears/Seahawks in which the Bears whomped them) and I can't hear shit.

I wonder if one of those magic ears deals would work in that situation or if it would hurt you badly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
They better not let him get near any pizza boxes at the studio.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
I thought that maybe Hugh was a guest on the show.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Darkside wrote:
So I ask... what the fuck was that all about? Doesn't this pimp know how to treat ladies or what's his fuckin deal?

This is what I've been saying. His actions always reveal that he has absolutely no tact when it comes to the fair sex. I'm thinking that perhaps he isn't as much of a playa as he likes to portray on the radio.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:04 pm 

Darkside wrote:
SHARK wrote:

Wow, I'm surprised you were able to hear the tv at Real Time Sports. I've been there for games (notably the one where a certain slightly unhinged hatchback driver freaked out that there's other men with the same name as him, which would have been Bears/Seahawks in which the Bears whomped them) and I can't hear shit.

I wonder if one of those magic ears deals would work in that situation or if it would hurt you badly.

No, Darkside. Not Real Time Sports...I was at home channel surfing late on a Sunday night when NBC5 did "Sports Sunday" as a postgame show following "Sunday Night Football" and long before LoHo became part of the NBC5 sports team.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Darkside wrote:
Wow. I tuned in trying to miss most of this show and right when I get in Larry is asking Kerry Sayers to give us a list of top chicks she's into. She was certainly uncomfortable. And Lar is just giggling about it like a high school freshman.

We will now turn the floor over to the accused's advocate for further explanation. Ivan?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Darkside wrote:

This is what I've been saying. His actions always reveal that he has absolutely no tact when it comes to the fair sex. I'm thinking that perhaps he isn't as much of a playa as he likes to portray on the radio.
Perhaps?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:09 pm 

Laurence was just...

Its not that creepy because...

When you consider his peers I think...

Nah, cant lie. That's unforgiveable.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:10 pm 

Hey guys, at the Bulls game pre-event, remember that old guy that was at the bar drinking scotch that was like leering at the bartender chick and I think he might have tried to pick up T-Bone? That guy was almost as creepy as Laaaar.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:11 pm 

You know what, these B&B fellas like their little sayings... for example, "Yarr" right?
We can do one of those... each time you hear a stupid pickup line or bad mack attempt you go "Larr!" (you can rhyme it with yarr if you like). yeah. Let's do that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I wonder at what point entertainment goofing ends and harrassment lawsuits begin? lol kerry the end of our loho nightmare.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 pm 

Darkside wrote:

Does he pronounce it as Keary Sayers?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:29 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
SHARK wrote:

SHARK, have you noticed that Paula Farris is now cohosting the weekend Good Morning America with Ginger Zee?

I wake up with both of them, if you know what I mean. In that, I wake up and I then watch them on my television.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:30 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
SHARK wrote:

SHARK, have you noticed that Paula Faris is now cohosting the weekend Good Morning America with Ginger Zee?

I wake up with both of them, if you know what I mean. In that, I wake up and I then watch them on my television.

I thought Paula was on ABC News' "World News Now" while Ginger does weekend weather on "GMA"...You know who was on there today, don't you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:33 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
SHARK wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
SHARK wrote:

SHARK, have you noticed that Paula Faris is now cohosting the weekend Good Morning America with Ginger Zee?

I thought Paula was on ABC News' "World News Now" while Ginger does weekend weather on "GMA"...You know who was on there today, don't you?

Francisco Franco?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:35 pm 

No, it was Katie Couric...Yes, the same Katie who was a train wreck as anchor of "The CBS Evening News" and was previously on NBC News' "Today Show" before it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Darkside wrote:
Hey guys, at the Bulls game pre-event, remember that old guy that was at the bar drinking scotch that was like leering at the bartender chick and I think he might have tried to pick up T-Bone? That guy was almost as creepy as Laaaar.

Yeah, I made a bad choice sitting at the end of the bar. That is the guy that talked me into trying to
pick up the bartender. Why I listened to him I'll never understand. I was shot down with extreme
prejudice. I have never written my number on a napkin before, give it to a woman and have her
crumple it up and throw it away right in front of me. :x

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
T-Bone wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Yeah, I made a bad choice sitting at the end of the bar. That is the guy that talked me into trying to
pick up the bartender. Why I listened to him I'll never understand. I was shot down with extreme
prejudice. I have never written my number on a napkin before, give it to a woman and have her

I'll never forget the time I was about 18 or 19, and I tried to talk to a chick and she just wasn't interested. She could have lied and told me that she had a BF, but she just flat out told me that there was no chance. That one took a little time to recover from.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 pm 

spmack wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
Darkside wrote:

I'll never forget the time I was about 18 or 19, and I tried to talk to a chick and she just wasn't interested. She could have lied and told me that she had a BF, but she just flat out told me that there was no chance. That one took a little time to recover from.

If she had a BF , you would've been pruned anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Ouch. Yeah, I was a bit taken back by it but pretty sure I got over it by the time we left the bar.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 pm 

spmack wrote:

Sounds like you're "Kid"ing yourself with this post... :twisted: :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:59 pm 

Darkside wrote:
spmack wrote:

That never happened to me so blatantly. I always got excuses (lies). Never had one flat out say they're not interested.

But, you cant hit a bullseye if you throw no dart.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:01 pm 

Darkside wrote:
spmack wrote:

That never happened to me so blatantly. I always got excuses (lies). Never had one flat out say they're not interested.

But, you cant hit a bullseye if you throw no dart.

That's true. See, I usually didn't have to pick up the chicks. They picked me up. I'm just that kind of guy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Would like to thank DS for listening so I didnt have to.

Anyone have that one friend who just does not deliver the line well. Things he says just come out wrong or put people off?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:15 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Anyone have that one friend who just does not deliver the line well. Things he says just come out wrong or put people off?

Lines never worked for me. I learned that at an early age. I just learned how to come correct and be sincere. That usually got me good results.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:16 pm 

So if Terry is Teary,
And Kerry is Kairy,
Is Larry Leery?