It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
W_Z wrote:
the realtor guy was perfectly cast. throughout the series, this show has just been fun.

Yeah, he was good.

The stuff with Stingray reviving Cobra Kai also had me laughing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
I continue to be impressed that the show is more than decent after all these seasons. I figured the nostalgia would get old after the first few seasons, then the writing would fall off, and it would just stumble to the finish line or get cancelled along the way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
I continue to be impressed that the show is more than decent after all these seasons. I figured the nostalgia would get old after the first few seasons, then the writing would fall off, and it would just stumble to the finish line or get cancelled along the way.

I have hate watched every season since the Season 2 finale....just awful.

The only positive is that it's a low-stress, mindless watch that goes by fairly quick.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:09 pm 

finished part 1. i like how they set up the tournament for the final half (kenny deserves some revenge), and they will push the rivalries one more time.

should be fun, and the show definitely can end in a satisfying way with everything coming together here. i really hope the show sticks the landing, it's been a fun ride. very refreshing from the start.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
W_Z wrote:
finished part 1. i like how they set up the tournament for the final half (kenny deserves some revenge), and they will push the rivalries one more time.

should be fun, and the show definitely can end in a satisfying way with everything coming together here. i really hope the show sticks the landing, it's been a fun ride. very refreshing from the start.

This season is 15 episodes that will be released in 3 5-episode installments.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:30 am 

hm, i hope it's not too padded out like so many shows do. 5 episodes in, it felt like 6-10 would be wrapping things up. i'm guessing then that the tourney will span 2 episodes or so.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
The plot of this entire show...

We're mortal enemies! Now we're friends! Now we're mortal enemies at different dojos! Now we're mortal enemies at the same dojo! Some kid breaks his neck! Now we're friends again! Now Mr. Myagi is bad! Now Mr. Myagi is good again! Now we're enemies! Now we're friends!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9