It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fire on The Macker!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:33 am 

I believe this thread title should be:

'Fire The Macker!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 am 

Are the Hawks already out of the playoffs or something?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:45 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Douchebag wrote:
I believe this thread title should be:

'Fire The Macker!"

Oh, that'll settle things down nicely ..... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Good title!

All the Hawks talk, the Bulls jealously, the Hawks talk, Mac jerking off to anything that looks like the "Indian"....oh brother....what if the Hawks really tank it and get tossed from the playoffs? What the hell is Mac going to talk about, the Hawks off-season moves? NHL draft?

This is not good.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 am 

I fired up the stream this am, and heard McNeil screaming at "you listeners" about the Hawks. Apparently he had gotten some texts or emails that were piling on him for pleasuring himself to the idea of a Stanley Cup, all year, only to have the Hawks choke and go down 2-1 in the first round.

While I know McNeil would claim that "well, it seems you hate me but you're still listening...so I win", I honestly have not heard ANY of this show in weeks/months. So it was funny that just about the exact moment I turned it on he was screaming at his listeners, calling them idiots and bitches (then, dramatically and with no transition, letting it go to the outro bumper to commercial....real radio pro).

Anyone who doesn't hear Mike North when McNeil starts dropping names - how many TVs he has - what sponsors he's currently sucking off - what he had for dinner/who comp'd him a meal or round of golf - stroking himself about how great his awful parody songs are etc, well they just aren't listening. I have no idea if he'll end up like North, ultimately, but man does this guy sound like a blowhard tool.

I was genuinely excited to have him come back to The Score, but either he's really turned into a gigantic twat during his time away OR my memories of him from the early days were imprinted using rose colored glasses. He just sounds like a loud, obnoxious, wannabe know-it-all who has paired himself up with a super annoying, not-so-bright partner who deems playing in a cover band a bigger deal than tending to a weekly baseball show he is supposedly hosting.

Anyway, the Hawks are down 2-1 - it happens. If McNeil can't understand why "some" listeners are ribbing him right now, then he's more thin-skinned and dumber than I thought.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Harry Seaward wrote:
Anyone who doesn't hear Mike North when McNeil starts dropping names - how many TVs he has - what sponsors he's currently sucking off - what he had for dinner/who comp'd him a meal or round of golf - stroking himself about how great his awful parody songs are etc, well they just aren't listening. I have no idea if he'll end up like North, ultimately,

There is a thought or two that Mac should consider.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:11 am 
1000 CLUB

Seacrest wrote:
Harry Seaward wrote:
Anyone who doesn't hear Mike North when McNeil starts dropping names - how many TVs he has - what sponsors he's currently sucking off - what he had for dinner/who comp'd him a meal or round of golf - stroking himself about how great his awful parody songs are etc, well they just aren't listening. I have no idea if he'll end up like North, ultimately,

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:20 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
ALS to the rescue! :P

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 am 
1000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
ALS to the rescue! :P

PUNCH THE FUCKEN BUTTON THEN !! If the Mac haters really want to get under his skin then today is your day .

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
Halfpint wrote:
and a better coach is teaching lessons.

who is that?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Harry Seaward wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

From the guy who complained about Mac big timing other people.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:31 pm 

When the Bears look like crap and they say they werent prepared for a regular season game, Mac yells for hours that he hopes they go 0-16 and get rid of Lovie and everyone. When the Hawks look like garbage and the captain says they werent prepared for a playoff game, Mac is calm and not firing on Q or the team. Who you crappin?

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

Is he pouting more than when Chicago lost the Olympic bid?
Now that was truly funny radio!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
- what he had for dinner/who comp'd him a meal or round of golf - stroking himself about how great his awful parody songs are etc, well they just aren't listening. I have no idea if he'll end up like North, ultimately,

There is a thought or two that Mac should consider.[/quote]

:

:lol: :lol:

From the guy who complained about Mac big timing other people.[/quote][/quote]

This from the guy who would love to Tea-bag THE DEAD HORSE HE KEEPS BEATING . I ball bust Mac which is the difference between your lame ass posts and total lack of contra-bute here to this baord. I go away for months come back and make a post and get 20 responses and your here everyday and can't get people to say good morning to you .. :lol: :lol:

Dumbass. :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:38 pm 

Harry Seaward wrote:
Anyone who doesn't hear Mike North when McNeil starts dropping names - how many TVs he has - what sponsors he's currently sucking off - what he had for dinner/who comp'd him a meal or round of golf - stroking himself about how great his awful parody songs are etc, well they just aren't listening. I have no idea if he'll end up like North, ultimately, but man does this guy sound like a blowhard tool..

This was a staple of the goldern era of the Score before the tax man and managment started to consider the unreported income radio personalities across the dial were receiving.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
, Mac jerking off to anything that looks like the "Indian".....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
^^ are you sure that isn't a 15 year old boy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Dear Mac Haters-

I had a feeling that his over the top Hawk love, Bulls disinterest and mention of Mackeyland would probably get you all riled up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Why that makes you all mad, I don't understand. Jealousy maybe? If you don't like your current financial situation and aren't happy with the toys that you don't have, then do something about it.

BTW, I usually like the parody songs, but today's Bears draft one.....not so much. :( (Mark one check against my membership card)

Yours truly,

Mac ALS member #AL24536

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:30 pm 

I was one of the happy few to purchase a refrigerator under the federal government's cash for appliances program. A stainless steel whirlpool gold bottom freezer with french door refrigerator now sits in my kitchen....hate me for it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:43 am 

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Dear Mac Haters-

I had a feeling that his over the top Hawk love, Bulls disinterest and mention of Mackeyland would probably get you all riled up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Why that makes you all mad, I don't understand. Jealousy maybe? If you don't like your current financial situation and aren't happy with the toys that you don't have, then do something about it.

BTW, I usually like the parody songs, but today's Bears draft one.....not so much. :( (Mark one check against my membership card)

Yours truly,

Mac ALS member #AL24536

So as a listener if I think it is wrong for giving the Hawks a pass in a more important situation than when he ranted on about the Bears then I am a hater that is jealous?

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:57 am 

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Dear Mac Haters-

Yours truly,

Mac ALS member #AL24536

How much must one make to criticize Mac?

Im thinking Shakes and NSJ make enough.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:07 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Harry Seaward wrote:
I fired up the stream this am, and heard McNeil screaming at "you listeners" about the Hawks. Apparently he had gotten some texts or emails that were piling on him for pleasuring himself to the idea of a Stanley Cup, all year, only to have the Hawks choke and go down 2-1 in the first round.

While I know McNeil would claim that "well, it seems you hate me but you're still listening...so I win", I honestly have not heard ANY of this show in weeks/months. So it was funny that just about the exact moment I turned it on he was screaming at his listeners, calling them idiots and bitches (then, dramatically and with no transition, letting it go to the outro bumper to commercial....real radio pro).

Anyone who doesn't hear Mike North when McNeil starts dropping names - how many TVs he has - what sponsors he's currently sucking off - what he had for dinner/who comp'd him a meal or round of golf - stroking himself about how great his awful parody songs are etc, well they just aren't listening. I have no idea if he'll end up like North, ultimately, but man does this guy sound like a blowhard tool.

I was genuinely excited to have him come back to The Score, but either he's really turned into a gigantic twat during his time away OR my memories of him from the early days were imprinted using rose colored glasses. He just sounds like a loud, obnoxious, wannabe know-it-all who has paired himself up with a super annoying, not-so-bright partner who deems playing in a cover band a bigger deal than tending to a weekly baseball show he is supposedly hosting.

Anyway, the Hawks are down 2-1 - it happens. If McNeil can't understand why "some" listeners are ribbing him right now, then he's more thin-skinned and dumber than I thought.

I disagree with this. For me, the only real reason I listen to sports radio is to get myself annoyed. That may sound silly, but... what the fuck, it is silly. Anyway, Mac used to make me furious on the Afternoon Saloon and I hated him and loved listening, but since the move it seems like he's been declawed. Like someone else here said, he did a Score show at ESPN and he does an ESPN show on the Score. Sometimes he just drops back and let's Giggles the Clown drive for long stretches. Maybe he figures a Recession contract is worthy of a Recession effort.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Eaglo Jeff wrote:

What makes me mad is that I almost got run over last week in Highland, Indiana by a Lexus IS loaded with Allen Bros. meat.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:22 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:

What makes me mad is that I almost got run over last week in Highland, Indiana by a Lexus IS loaded with Allen Bros. meat.

Was the driver doing line after line of blow off of the dashboard?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:37 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, and Alice Cooper was blasting out the windows.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:38 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Yeah, and Alice Cooper was blasting out the windows.

That was Mac.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:44 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Good work, Columbo.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Vincent Antonelli wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Dear Mac Haters-

Yours truly,

Mac ALS member #AL24536

So as a listener if I think it is wrong for giving the Hawks a pass in a more important situation than when he ranted on about the Bears then I am a hater that is jealous?

No, I was just referring to the Mackeyland part and the people that complain about him mentioning the four monitors, hall of fame room and what not. Guess I just combined the two.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Vincent Antonelli wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Dear Mac Haters-

Yours truly,

Mac ALS member #AL24536

No, I was just referring to the Mackeyland part and the people that complain about him mentioning the four monitors, hall of fame room and what not. Guess I just combined the two.

I think what it all boils down to it that McNeil would punch button 48 without thinking twice when a caller would self-promote and McNeil has been guilty of this so much lately that it makes him sound so smug and pompeous. We're all happy for you McNeil!!! Enjoy your comped IS convertible, steaks and your room with 4 tvs and helmets and whatever else. I didn't need to hear about it every hour on the hour everyday and I'm not talking about sponsor paid commercials and that's why I tuned out. I'm not jealous..it's just I don't give a shit.

Oh by the way, Senator McNeil...tell Chuck Schick hello when you see him at the yacht club.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

Well his self promoting just got him a spread in the trib tomorrow about his mancave which will give him and his show more pub and maybe get him some more listners and tell people about his show which in turns get's him better ratings and then in turn gets him more coin to buy more helmets, TV's , cars, better weed and whatever else he wants to buy.

Sly as fox that overated pus bag. :lol: . Keep your bitching and Mac will keep cashing those checks .